[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so hard for you all to understand that girls like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1503517163731.jpg (774KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503517163731.jpg
774KB, 1080x1080px
Why is it so hard for you all to understand that girls like fucking too?
>>
>>39522241
but that's just a subversive jewish lie. women only do the sex to make their fathers and husbands happy
>>
No, they don't. If they did, they'd be doing it all the time like men. If women want to have sex, it's always because they want something from the man.
>>
>>39522241
If you like fucking then why won't you fuck me?
>>
i'm a girl and i have never had sex but i'm completely obsessed with it, i have a really high sex drive so i just love to think about sex but i'm waiting for the right guy, somebody that loves me more than i love sex
>>
>>39522241
>women like sex just as much as men
>women can have sex easier than most men
>women still have less sex than men with worse opportunities than them
WHOA DUDE, WE'RE LITERALLY THE SAME, SEXISTS BTFO
>>
>>39522358
GET REAL ROASTIE CUNT
>>
If they do why do they fake orgasms?
>>
>>39522333
this, unironically and orginally
>>
File: 1500856253842.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1500856253842.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>39522358
pls b my high sex drive gf
>>
File: 1502603178950.jpg (5KB, 250x174px) Image search: [Google]
1502603178950.jpg
5KB, 250x174px
>>39522333
>>39522413

You can't be serious, famalam
>>
>>39522241
Not with me, so it doesn't matter
>>
>>39522325

They do, just not with you, they fuck Alpha badboys because those guys make them wet
>>
I prefer masturbation to sex, but I still have a very high sex drive.
Things that turn me on aren't really related to sex, so to me, sex is more of a romantic exchange than a physical need.

Or it would be, if I ever had it.
>>
>>39522241
why are male prostitutes not on demand then?
>>
>>39522241
fuck your husband then go ahead

wait, you want to fuck randoms

aah i see, welll that makes you a whore
>>
>>39522487

But they are though?

Oh wait, let me guess.

American?
>>
Of course they do. But they want to fuck Chad, and not me.
>>
>>39522445
no you are retarded women use sex to control and manipulate men. women don't value sex as much as men do.
>>
>>39522241
Women don't really they just pretend so they can wallet rape a man.
>>
>>39522503
do you have evidence of that? show me the high demand for male prostitutes that women want.
>>
>>39522241
girls rarely orgasm from piv sex. they enjoy sex as a proxy for emotional intimacy in general. girls have no biological drive to desire sex because it would lead to less-than-optimal offspring from fathers who were in the right place at the right time and nothing more.
>>
>>39522573

Ha ha ha ha

Americans
>>
>>39522409
because men are bad at sex and get insecure if the woman doesn't orgasm
>>
>>39522241
So? I'd probably love fucking but I don't.
>>
>>39522375
It's almost as if when a girl has a lot of sex, she's called a slut and avoided by men who don't pump and dump, ergo, girls in there right minds don't put out much.
But from what I understand, girls also generally have lower sex drives than guys. They can have it and like it, but it's not quite like our "holy fuck I'm gonna die if I don't get some pussy". Nature has designed us to lose, but girls can go right on.
>>
>>39522590
I am still waiting for proof. I know their a demand from gay guys who want male prostitutes but not from women.
>>
Society is Fido out that women are not emotionally equipped to fuck different guys all of the time as heir birth control allows it.

I'm anything but a normy, but I've had a small share of girls of different shapes, sizes, ages and ethnicity.

I've also been friend zoned quite a few times and have been ntentionally fend ones a few times to get girls to open up (they all lie about their feelings, but they usually don't realize they're lying).

It's hard to sift through the bullshit, especially if feelings get in the way.

Long story, short: Each encounter f them is an emotional undertaking and they usually never recover fully from it.... Especially if they have many encounters.

This is why so many of the, drink most nights, take Xanax recreationally, smoke cigarettes and are prescribed anti-depressants.

They enjoy sex a lot, physically and emotionally. They enjoy being used. Hey enjoy being debased. They enjoy letting go of control. They enjoy getting hooked on guys that use them. The key is, it's all self destructive and they love it.

Not only are they now free to use sex as a tool to monkey branch from guy to guy, they're free to use it for instant gratification and validation whenever they want.

This instant gratification and validation, mixed with the inherently emotionally undertaking they experience from every encounter turns them into shit.

Their skills deteriorate, their moral deteriorate, their personality deteriorates; all that's left is a fuckhole.

This isn't terrible from an individual perspective. All you have to do is not get emotionally attached and use them for what they are...

BUT, on a societal level, things are decaying. In the long run, this behavior will bring upon the destruction of civilization....

All because "men" worship them and put them on pedestals.

Give them the respect they deserve; make hem earn it. If they do nothing to have your respect, don't give it to them. If they do, give it to them. Don't get attached to the outcome.
>>
>>39522358
Greetings m'lady, I would serve you with chivalry that the world is in desperate need of. My love for you would know no bounds as I defend your honor against the scum of the world
>>
>>39522241
No one is>>39522358
questioning that.
They just dont enjoy it as much as men do
>>
>>39522673
She can have a lot of sex with only one guy, her boyfriend/husband you fucking degenerate retard. Women are only called sluts when they fuck every fucking guy they can see and can't into relationships because of their shit personalities and/or reputations for being sluts.
Women in relationships who aren't called sluts want less sex than men have and use sex to get various things, they don't care about the act itself.
Kill yourself you retarded fuck, defending their aberrant behavior on the internet won't get you any pussy.
>>
Cause they dont. As a guy, if you were offered sex right here and now by a random average girl you wouldnt even hesitate to answer yes unless youre gay. A girl wouldnt accept even if the guy was 10/10 and ceo of google. Im always having this conversation with my friends at how unfair it is, I want to fuck a random girl that I just met but a girl will never do this unless shes some cumdumpster level slut.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.