[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pedophiles are more accepted on 4chan than faggots How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 18

File: 1499014389625.jpg (230KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499014389625.jpg
230KB, 700x1000px
>pedophiles are more accepted on 4chan than faggots
How did this happen?
>>
Well normies love faggots but loathe pedos, the ever contrarian nature of 4chan dictates we must do it the other way around.
>>
>>39521588
what's there to hate about pedophiles? It's just another criminal.

I've been friends with murderers in real life. I don't give a shit.
>>
>>39521588
For the same reason 4chan is racist
>>
>>39521588
There's literally nothing wrong with pedos or faggots. Leave people alone
>>
>>39521640
Kids are defenseless and innocent. It's the lowest of the low.
>>
File: cat question mark.jpg (8KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
cat question mark.jpg
8KB, 250x201px
>>39521588
The fuck are you talking about you dilapidated piece of nigger? Any thread even remotely resembling pedophilia is immediately met with immeasurable amounts of hate and pictures of Christ Hansen, which is well justified. Unless you're speaking of loli, which isn't pedophilia.
>>
>>39521693
>Any thread even remotely resembling pedophilia is immediately met with immeasurable amounts of hate and pictures of Christ Hansen
Found the newfag

>Unless you're speaking of loli, which isn't pedophilia.
Newfaggotry confirmed. Go back to /a/.
>>
File: shrug.png (2MB, 1026x770px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
2MB, 1026x770px
>>39521674
no it's not

murderers are worse. Otherwise you should just execute all rape victims because it's better than being alive.
>>
File: question.png (111KB, 516x306px) Image search: [Google]
question.png
111KB, 516x306px
>>39521720
>Resulting to calling me a newfag

I've been here since you're mother failed to abort you fucking faggot, you don't even know the meaning of the word oldfag, the fuck off my board you normie piece of trash.
>>
>>39521588
not really. Show me the dozen daily pedo threads
>>
>>39521807
I've been here since 2006. If you're not a newfag then you're naive if you really believe anyone buys into the "loli isn't pedo" story. Who are you trying to fool?
>>
File: Fucking nigger.jpg (36KB, 353x356px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking nigger.jpg
36KB, 353x356px
>>39521830
And I've been here since way before 2006 you neurotypical garbage can, loli is nothing more than art you fucking retard, drawings drawn by some random person, not anything to do with real kids. Not to mention most of them don't even look like real children.
>>
>>39521640
Pedos aren't criminals, normalbutt.
>>
File: 06af01ee21f46437fd3612d8de01f273.jpg (190KB, 713x1000px) Image search: [Google]
06af01ee21f46437fd3612d8de01f273.jpg
190KB, 713x1000px
only lolicons are accepted because they are cartoons

BIG difference my CCS friend
>>
>>39521640
Pedos aren't criminals, molesters are.
>>
>>39521911
Please, stop being an eop and embarrassing yourself with arbitrary and meaningless fabricated westerner definitions.
>>
>>39521911
>loli is nothing more than art you fucking retard, drawings drawn by some random person

That's great. It depicts children in sex acts. The most popular artists such as Inuboshi and Rustle are unambiguously supposed to be anime children.

Again who are you trying to fool? Pedophiles and normies think you're a pedo. Most people on 4chan who aren't from /a/ also think you're a pedo. Other lolicons in denial are about the only people who actually buy into the "fapping to drawings of children isn't pedo" argument.

>Not to mention most of them don't even look like real children.
No see you're not a furfag if you fap to MLP because they don't even look like real horses.
>>
Can't even have a good lolipedo thread on any goddamn board because newfags fart about meaningless definitions. Go back to /pol/ or /b/ with the rest of the cancer.
>>
>>39522019
>Other lolicons in denial

Why do you care how people label themselves? if it stops someone self-hating to the point of harm and they're happy fapping to drawings what's the issue
>>
>>39521941
>>39521958
well have fun using that defence in court when you tell the judge you are just a pedophile and not a molester and therefore innocent.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kswCwr-T-V8 The YouTube Comments are from pedos
>>
File: But I cannot be angered.jpg (71KB, 680x794px) Image search: [Google]
But I cannot be angered.jpg
71KB, 680x794px
>>39522019
This is why I think we should have rules banning you normalfucks, no one wants your shitty non fact based opinions on this board. No one's a pedo for jerking off to drawings, that's like saying a brony wants to fuck a real horse because they clop. They don't look anything alike, no I'm not a pedo and I'm not a horse fucker. Now kindly get off of this board with your skewed "logic".
>>
>>39522100
Bloo bloo bloo go cry about it on reddit.
>>
File: dicks.jpg (23KB, 284x395px) Image search: [Google]
dicks.jpg
23KB, 284x395px
>>39522155
>getting this mad I'm not using proper pedophile pronouns
>>
>>39522100
If you need to go before a judge you are obviously a molester, not just a pedophile, you stupid nigger.
>>
>>39521807
>replying to him in the same pathetic manner that he did using different words
hopefully both of you commit suicide very soon
>>
>>39522082
see >>39521693
I'm not the one who made the claim loli isn't pedophilic. If you fap to cartoon horses you're going to be called a furfag. If you fap to cartoon dicks you're going to be called a faggot. Likewise if you fap to cartoon children you're going to be called a pedophile. There are no logically consistent arguments against that.

>>39522138
Where did I imply you wanted to molest real children? I'll wait for the quote.
>>
>>39522185
woah what happened to innocent until proven guilty
>>
>>39521588
Simple.
Paedophiles who post here are largely keeping their shit to 2D, I doubt more than 1 in each 10k so called paedophiles who post here would ever abuse a child IRL.
Meanwhile, faggots go around 4chan acting like everyone wants to see their dick, wants to know about their fucking arsehole and what huge sluts they are, etc.
Simply put, we have sympathy for the mentally ill who are keeping it relatively together, but no sympathy for the not actually mentally ill, but rather, the entitled pieces of shit that faggots are. Attention seeking whores, literally. Just because they wanna fuck a diff kind of whole attached to a diff kind of gender that doesn't really mean they're automatically better than anyone else. They're delusional and full of themselves, they have shit personalities as a standard.

Just talk to any gay male IRL and you'll see what I mean anon. 0/10 they always have the worst personality.
>>
>>39522287
>Paedophiles who post here are largely keeping their shit to 2D, I doubt more than 1 in each 10k so called paedophiles who post here would ever abuse a child IRL.
This isn't relevant at all though. They're still pedos for fapping to children, even if they're 2D.

>Simply put, we have sympathy for the mentally ill who are keeping it relatively together, but no sympathy for the not actually mentally ill, but rather, the entitled pieces of shit that faggots are. Attention seeking whores, literally. Just because they wanna fuck a diff kind of whole attached to a diff kind of gender that doesn't really mean they're automatically better than anyone else. They're delusional and full of themselves, they have shit personalities as a standard.
They create threads to fap in, just like lolicon threads. I know, I participate and create both kinds of threads.

>Just talk to any gay male IRL
I don't talk to people IRL
>>
>>39521640
lmao
murderers hate the everloving fuck out of pedos
>>
>>39522493
oh no, well if psychotic murderers hate them, that changes everything, they are a paragon of level-headedness, they wouldn't stick a pistol up their wife's pussy for catching her cheating or anything.
>>
File: ¬_¬.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
¬_¬.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>39521941
>>39521958
So why is it illegal to look at cp on the internet?
>>
I'm constantly getting banned for being a pedophile while we have an entire fucking board for queers. You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>39521588
Cuz pedos are awesome
>>
>>39522082
Because their fucking self-hatred is what perpetuates all of the external hatred directed at them and me. All men are attracted to children, and a very large minority prefer children to adults, but they're too repressed and conformist to speak out against all this bullshit.
>>
>>39522419
>I don't talk to people IRL
So kill yourself maybe? You're a literal retard
>>
>>39522791
Found the normalfaggot. kys normie
>>
Paedophiles have always been here to a certain extent, but like everywhere else on the internet, they're silenced by everybody else immediately when they try to open up.
>>
>>39522776
>Because their fucking self-hatred is what perpetuates all of the external hatred directed at them and me.

lolicons are not doing this

middle aged feminists are doing this, historically this is where the laws have been pushed from (lolicon bans in the west etc)

>All men are attracted to children

bit of projecting here imo but we will never know the true numbers, noone wants to touch this subject scientifically with a 10ft bargepole because the wrong "outcome" could ruin someone career as they get crucified.

There was a interesting documentary on the numbers but even that couldn't find decent statistics or research, they just based their points on historical records.
>>
Let me know when /pedo/ opens up
>>
>>39522642
Because normalfags think pictures of dead children are fine, but god forbid you have little girl upskirt.
>>
File: 1487092436236.jpg (26KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1487092436236.jpg
26KB, 310x310px
I've masturbated to loli several times and I'm still disgusted by people abusing real children

Call me whatever you want, but as long as I can distinguish between fantasy and reality, there ain't nothing you can do to change my mindset
>>
>>39522918
Feminists and puritans are the source, but it only continues because men let it. Imagine how successful the civil rights movement in America would have been if MLK went around saying "I'm just a person of color, I'm not one of those evil niggers who deserves to be persecuted".
>>
>>39523041
Of course you're against abusing children, but how do you feel about tender sexual love?
>>
>>39521588
pedos don't constantly spam fucking retarded threads
>>
>>39523129
Like I said, I can distinguish between fantasy and reality, all that needs to be said.

And lolis are idealized versions of children, they look literally nothing alike.
>>
>>39523151
Drawings of children look like children. Do I need to explain the philosophy behind pictorial representations?
You wouldn't be afraid to be called a pedophile if you weren't convinced that being a pedophile was the worst thing in the world.
>>
>>39523206
I never said I wasn't a paedophile, you seem to think I have a thing for real children which is false.
>>
File: 63966522_p0.png (1MB, 1412x2000px) Image search: [Google]
63966522_p0.png
1MB, 1412x2000px
>>39521640
JS girls ichiban
>>
>>39521588
It's actually the other way around nowadays.
I prefer the pedofags, at least they know something is wrong with them.
>>
>>39523294
There's nothing wrong with pedophilia
>>
File: WOAH FUCKING SHIT.png (220KB, 524x1022px) Image search: [Google]
WOAH FUCKING SHIT.png
220KB, 524x1022px
>>39523382
Meh, as long as they don't go about diddlin' peoples' little shits. Although I glad we're on the same page when it comes to the abundance of literal obnoxious faggots.
>>
A pedo is easier to understand and sympathise with than a homosexual. In my mind the love a parent has for their child, the love strangers have for children and the love a pedophile has towards children all walk a fine line. The difference is really platonic or physical, so when pedos talk about what they like in kids (positive way of looking at things, constantly happy, cute actions and reactions) it is easy to agree with them.

Fags are just a bunch of disgusting degenerates that spread STDs and like fat hairy men. A woman would have more cause to feel sympathetic towards a fag because women and lots of gay men like the same things.
>>
File: WOAH SHIT.png (767KB, 1762x1094px) Image search: [Google]
WOAH SHIT.png
767KB, 1762x1094px
>>39523445
That first thing doesn't even work because you're implying all people act the same. You ever think some of them actually want to hurt the children? Because some of them do. I don't wanna sound like a normalfag but you have no grasp on reality f you think in that manner.
>>
File: filters.png (8KB, 310x238px) Image search: [Google]
filters.png
8KB, 310x238px
it's a good feel when there's so few pedo threads you don't even need a filter
>>
File: how do i do this.png (46KB, 813x429px) Image search: [Google]
how do i do this.png
46KB, 813x429px
>>39523625
I still don't even know how to use that thing.
>>
well like being gay you can't really help being a pedophile

should be common sense
>>
>>39523647
its simple my dude, i don't know if im doing it right but it works. just put the word you want to filter out in pattern, then r9k in boards, then tick hide and boom its filtered.
>>
>>39521588
That's the way 4chan used to be before it got flooded with trap threads.

Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>39523590
Some guys beat their wives and some guys beat their children. It doesn't have anything to do with pedophilia.
>>
File: Phoenix_Wright_Portrait_AA6.png (208KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix_Wright_Portrait_AA6.png
208KB, 400x600px
>>39523745
>thread topic is pedophilia
>post was comparison between pedos and gays
>"It's not about pedophilia"
???
>>
>>39523790
Read the post and the one it was a response too, then think really hard about what I meant.
>>
>>39523840
I did. Your post didn't make sense to me. So why don't you clarify instead of being a condescending faggot?
>>
File: da_phuc.jpg (38KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
da_phuc.jpg
38KB, 640x622px
>>39523840
"All pedos just love children."
"No they don't, some just wanna fuck kids."
"Yeah well people beat their family members sometimes."
>>
>>39523865
Original post
>Some pedophiles want to hurt children
My post
>Some men want to hurt women
The implication being
>Being a pedophile doesn't make you want to hurt children any more than being a teleiophile makes you want to hurt adults
Therefore
>Pedophilia has no influence on a person's desire to harm
>>
>>39523961
I'm getting the gist now, but that was a shit example and your phrasing is horrible.
>>
>>39521640
Pedos are the lowest possible scum in existence. Worse than murderers.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.