[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else get "high" on melatonin during the day?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 1502341148150.jpg (7KB, 232x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502341148150.jpg
7KB, 232x250px
anyone else get "high" on melatonin during the day? I have no real drugs and it feels pretty good when you stay awake after the 15 mins. the jerk off sessions are great
>>
>>39520800
explain to me what a melatonin high is like
>>
>>39520800
It does get you high. It's trippy. Which makes sense cause it's what induces dreams.
>>
>>39520877
eh you should try it. It gets rid of my anxieties depression, makes watching anime fun so
>>
>>39520895
how many tabs do I have to take to induce these effects?
>>
>>39520958
i just take 20 mg, it'll be hard to stay awake though
>>
>>39520800

just get pheibut faggot

i feel like a god
>>
>>39520800
I never got "high" on melatonin. I'd just take a ton of it to sleep during the day and forget about my shitty social life.
>>
>>39521028
try staying awake next time it's pretty nice
>>
What? Melatonin is literally the hormone your body produces to make you feel tired. How the hell are you getting high on it
>>
Yea, actually. Recently I have been taking 20-30mg at night and during the day I take 15mg. Makes me way less anxious.
>>
>>39521057
they sell melatonin supplements at pretty much any cvs or walmart, it usually just makes you super tired but hey it can get you sort of fucked yup
>>
>>39521094
In norway they require a prescription. I know the pills exist, in fact I have and take them sometimes, I just don't see how they can get you high
>>
>>39521121
>I just don't see how they can get you high
idk how to describe it, it's not like being high on most drugs but there is def a nice feeling
>>
>>39521092
my guy. how are those melatonin dreams?
>>
Anyone else have melatonin nightmares? I wake up like an hour after falling asleep and get some scary ass visions
>>
>>39521196
They've actually been really disturbing/unnerving. I had one where I actually felt pain from being bit by a wolf who I had to choke to death and I could hear it whimpering. Later on there was a TV screen that blared the emergency broadcast system sound and showed my face and said "MISSING PERSON"
>>
>>39520800
Since "getting high" is just feeling good and not sad. Yeah I do. But I have no fucking idea why I'm happy/high. I mean that life is shit but, stayin happy.
>>
>>39521260
Dude yes. I'm the guy with the MISSING PERSON nightmare. I've had like a half dozen nightmares in the past 2 weeks. I'm assuming its just from bottling emotions.
>>
I know the feel. I take olanzapine, which makes you sleepy. If I don't sleep for like 2 hours I feel very tranquil and enjoy stupid shit. Sort of how weed is supposed to feel but doesn't when your brain is fucked up.
>>
>>39521308
fuck man I've had creepy ass nightmares where something opens my bedroom door and I just hide under the covers. I can barely tell whether or not I'm actually awake or asleep. Or like I feel too physically tired to even open my eyes or anything
>>
>>39521260
>>39521308
You guys using melatonin too? MF is like an legal cocain&acid combo.
>>
>>39521121
wait you need a prescription for melatonin in norway? what else is rx only or otc that isn't in other places?
can you buy codeine tablets or liquid otc?
>>
>>39521362
You ever have reoccuring nightmares/dreams?
I've had segments of reoccuring dreams start appearing in new dreams now
>>
>>39520982
christ, I just take 3mg when I go to bed. I can't imagine what it feels like to wake up after that
>>
>>39520800
Melatonin doesn't get you high. It's a placebo effect if anything.
All you're doing is fucking up your body's ability to produce melatonin on it's own.
>>
>>39521382
>You ever have reoccuring nightmares/dreams?
yeah, it's usually like I can feel someone coming in my room and watching me, or opening the door. shit is scary, it's been happening for a couple weeks now
>>
>>39521401
Melatonin doesn't inhibit your body's ability to produce it.
>>
>>39521418
Wew. I have one where i'm in a basement with spotlights facing the walls so I can see shadows passing and hear breathing nearby
>>
>>39521390
My current bottle is 10 mg pills
>>
>>39521443
>and hear breathing nearby
creepy as fuck
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.