[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Black Men irresistible? Even in 99% White countries

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1504551737536.jpg (307KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1504551737536.jpg
307KB, 2048x1365px
Why are Black Men irresistible?

Even in 99% White countries like Poland, White Women risk their lives and dignity to attend secret interracial clubs. That's how desperate they are to experience the superiority of Black Men.
>>
>>39520094

I've interviewed hundreds of girls on the topic and it's actually beyond the BBC. Black Men are usually more loving and will bring happiness to a white woman's life while most white men don't understand love and are very insensitive.
>>
>>39520094
Even during the slave day they would fuck black men then shout rape

I think it's a masculinity thing
>>
according to pew research, only 8% of white women marry out of their race. this is the least out of all other races. and of that 8%, only 30% choose black men.

according to beautifulpeople.com, white men and women are the most attractive race on average

according to okcupid statistics, white women prefer white men and do not respond well to black men. white men receive the highest response rate
>>
>>39520094
Posting in a troll thread, but the only ones found """""irresistible""""""" are the Tyrone or Idris Elba types. Most women don't want a socially awkward black man. Sage goes in the options field.
>>
File: BBC destruction.gif (871KB, 410x193px) Image search: [Google]
BBC destruction.gif
871KB, 410x193px
Apparently human vaginas have melanin receptors inside them.

I mean it kinda makes sense when you think about it. Guy's dicks tend to be darker than the rest of their body, and blacks have the largest penises and the darkest skin. So from a evolutionary biology standpoint it makes sense that women would be more eroused by darker males(which I'm 99% sure they are) , but their vaginas actually detecting melanin levels in penises seems a bit out there.
I've also heard that white women's vaginas have enlarged melanin receptors (so sensitive that white mothers often experience multiple orgasms when giving birth to a Black baby) , which makes sense given the lack of melanin in white penises. It also explains why white women get so aroused and orgasm so frequently and intensely with darker mates.
On Bill Nye's show he had on Neil Degrasse Tyson, Bill copulated with a black woman and Neil with a white woman for 20 minutes each, Bill was unable to make his partner orgasm. Neil's partner actually had to receive medical attention and was taken to hospital as a precaution due to the physical exhaustion and strain her 50+ orgasms had caused.
>>
>>39520373
>I think it's a masculinity thing
Yep, that's pretty much what it all boils down to.
>>
>>39520404
i'll also add that the statistics show white women prefer hispanic men over black men.

it goes like this for white women:
white men > hispanic men > black men > asian men
>>
/pol/ here nice bait, I used to bait my fellow Whites with cuck bait
>>
File: Screenshot_20170815-212624.png (199KB, 715x376px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170815-212624.png
199KB, 715x376px
>>39520437
Why are black men so insecure they have to make threads like this?
>>
>>39520437

I saw that episode. It was actually very informative. I'm a white girl who exclusively dates black men and would never settle for a white guy when it comes to marriage.
>>
>>39520500
So you're gay then. No real white nationalist would save pictures of black men having sex with white women. That makes you a cuck.
>>
>>39520404
why do you betas always throw out online dating like it means something

Online dating = long term/beta bux

OP is clearly referring to female lust/fuck buddy/one night stands
>>
File: 384721674.gif (976KB, 350x206px) Image search: [Google]
384721674.gif
976KB, 350x206px
>be black
>go outside
>go to events
>nobody wants to talk to me
>try to talk to others but autism
>still KHV
Why do you lie to me robots? I thought you said blacks automatically get women?
>>
>>39520639
Man. That dude in the op is so ugly and probably has an average dick. The only reason he gets women is stereotypes of having a big dick.
>>
>>39520589
I went out with several girls I met online and had sex with them. I never spent any money on them. This one girl I met online would buy me food all the time.
>>
>>39520589
I also met a girl online from New York City and her dad took us sight seeing in the city. We had lunch in the Empire State Building. I stayed at her house and just had sex with her and hand jobs and blowjobs
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.