[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you going to take your own life someday? How are you going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: forever_young.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
forever_young.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
Are you going to take your own life someday? How are you going to do it? Will you leave a note, or are you going to leave the cause of your death a mystery? I plan on breaking my own neck by hanging myself off of a tall bridge.
>>
Yes, within the next month. Helium asphyxiation. I'll leave a note.
>>
>>39520068
Either hang myself, or put a plastic over my head.
>>
>>39520105
If you're committing suicide because you never really had a chance at life, make sure in your note that your parents know it's their fault.
>>
I don't know. Maybe when very old. Dying naturally sounds boring. I used to fantasize a lot about jumping from height, since I've lived in a fourteenth floor most of my life and I love vertigo, but I've been thinking of grabbing a boat and shooting myself in the middle of the ocean after puncturing the boat so I'm not found any time soon.

There's always jumping at the subway too. Fuck normies, but I don't think I'll be that edgy when I'm old.
>>
>>39520156
I'll leave a note too.
>>
>>39520068
this guy looks like Per Ohlin
>>
>>39520068
Hell is real. The afterlife is real, it is thousands of miles beneatht he Earth. Devil is trying to take your life and deceive you to take your own life while you are in sin so that they can have another soul to torture and torment forever and ever. Please seek Jesus, the one who intercedes for man between men and God.
>>
>>39520174
If you really want to traumatize normalshits, you could always blow your head off with a 12 gauge in a public place. Make sure you do it really close to them, so they end up covered in your viscera.
>>
>>39520210
So how exactly is your soul transported to this physical place thousands of miles beneath the earth? How am I supposed to know if souls are even real at all? And if God loves us so much, why would he sentence us to eternal fire if we take our own lives? Fuck off, Christcuck.
>>
>>39520159
I had a good chance at life. My parents have been great.
>>
>>39520284
So why are you ending it, anon?
>>
>>39520250
They wont be traumatized, they'll post pictures on facebook and blog about their depression, maybe get some days off work for free using it as an excuse. At least jumping in the subway fucks their schedule and pisses them off.
>>
>>39520335
If you really want to fuck with peoples lives, walk across the DMZ in a US army uniform carrying a rifle. Start world war 3 and fuck up everyone's schedules forever. If you can't be happy, why should anyone else?
>>
>>39520298
I have never felt as if I fit in for my entire life. I can act very sociable and have a sizable friend group, but nothing I do is really me. I feel empty and no person or hobby can fill the hole. I don't feel any emotions. I'm not sad, but not happy, either. I can't experience excitement, anger, love, anything. There is no point in living, so why not speed up the process if I am going to die anyways and forget any and all experiences?
>>
>>39520378
Nooooooo

I don't want to die

But very devilish indeed Anon
>>
>>39520424
Sounds like you're living in limbo. I guess if you can't get any enjoyment out of life, suicide is the most logical option.
>>
File: 1504547438716.jpg (172KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504547438716.jpg
172KB, 1280x720px
>>39520276
First off, don't curse at me. Your soul is of energy/light. It can pass through matter and retain it's form. There are vortexes all over the world which are gateways to hell. You know souls are real because you have natural energy in you that animates your flesh body. Einstein said energy cannot be created nor destroyed, you cannot be destroyed. Satan cannot be destroyed, only pushed in a space, which he is called Hell. God is a judge, and you have free will. You have two options, 2 powers. Either to follow God, his ways, which means not acting a barbarian, not being angry not cursing at people, or you can follow Satan or doesn't care about morality and sin but hates humans and will torment you. This is your soul, there is judgement after you die on this planet. Once judgement is done, there are no such thing as do-overs. Either you conform to the ways God and be like God or you can be like Satan. Right now you are choosing to follow Satan ways by cursing me and your anger. All these attributes bring pain to people and the world.
>>
>>39520505
>You know souls are real because you have natural energy in you that animates your flesh body.

Do animals have souls? I've heard conflicting answers from different Christians.
>>
>>39520505
d-do you know where you are? you are in a place where people give zero shits about abrahamic religions. you are in a place where everyone endures etheral suffering. you are in a place where people dont watch their profanity if they dont want to. so please, fuck off christcuck, you are the reason for out suffering, so go and stay go
>>
>>39520505
Or maybe you're an agent of the devil, trying to keep people alive so they have more opportunity to be coerced into conforming to the devil's ways
There is something very wrong with this place. Rejecting it beats letting it continue fucking with you because you're afraid of what it will do to you.
>>
>>39520594
Every living thing as the energy from God. Animals have souls but different from humans. Nobody can create life but God, he is the source. He is the white light at the end of the tunnel that people have been describing for thousands of years through near death experiences. He gives the energy/breath from himself and makes things alive.
>>
>>39520594
At the risk of getting dick in the mouth, this man is correct in some regards, I am on of the hellbound souls who deeply wishes suicide would either result in annihilation or a peaceful reset, maybe a transposition to an alternate yet similar reality, but it does not, as I see and feel Hell every time I near it.
It is the worst place you can possibly imagine.
>>
>>39520631
You are feeling confusion. Confusion is from the devil, that is how you know I am right. Stop acting barbaric. There is a whole other world in heaven that God rules, he doesn't accept humans into heaven//universe if you act barbaric. If you are argumentative, get angry quickly, curse at people, lie/deceive others, sexually immoral, or a thieve. Such people in there don't exist, because God is perfect and cannot stand such corrupt things that would easily ruin heaven and make it like the world of suffering we live in today without God.
>>
>>39520651
>>39520505

Christians never did, and never will have any proof of these arbitrary rules, They always chalk it up to "faith" and "knowing it to be true". How do they expect to win over non Christians if they can't back up anything they say?
>>
File: snake.png (304KB, 1281x821px) Image search: [Google]
snake.png
304KB, 1281x821px
>>39520730
Well did you see that image? You can only please God through faith and be justified through faith. That should be proof enough.
>>
>>39520694
>There is a whole other world in heaven that God rules

Maybe I don't want to pledge my life to some imaginary sky being, and live according to various restrictive rules and rituals. Maybe I want to be my own man, and not be ruled over by anyone including "God".
>>
>>39520505
Oh wow! Another UFO sighting that looks like all the rest. This one is somehow significant because it was "seen" over Jerusalem.
>>
>>39520785
Good for you, Satan feels the same way. That is why he is trying to deceive you, that is why you have his spirit of rebellion in you. You don't know God, if you did you would realize every good thing comes from him. You will get your wish, you will live in hell, without kindness or any of his attributes. Without his trees, green fields he makes or any good thing. Satan hates you too, and he will get pleasure from torturing humans. He's deceived you like he deceived Eve, you think he would stop at Eve? No.
>>
>>39520068
It's a strange thing. My good friend killed himself yesterday. I really don't know.
>>
>>39520694
You know who the devil is? The accuser. And you, a stranger, tell me that i am barbaric and all of these horrible things. Modern christianity is a trap to make you self-righteous and judgmental, just like the devil itself.

Suicide does not lead to hell. Sometimes it does, sometimes it does not. The devil may trick you into postponing suicide just as he may trick you into committing it. Follow your heart and whatnot.
>>
>>39520873
You are a sinner/barbaric, not through accusation but because you cursed at me. I can tell by your fruits, through the power of observation. Keep listening to the devil if you wish, he's a great deceiver as I can tell by the words you write.
>>
>>39520932
I never cursed at you dude. I suggested that you could be acting according to forces that are different from what you think they are in the same vein as what you are explicitly saying I am doing. I don't hate you or want to make you feel bad or anything.
>>
>>39520505
oh shut the fuck up with your preaching you boring cunt. jesus, if he did actually exist, would have disowned your ass by now, if he existed. you're pompous drivel makes me want to O.D ... yesterday...
>>
>>39520068
The hanging route with a drop seems the way. A note however... What they gonna do with it? Read it over evening lunch whilst ordering a pizza?

For me. I plan to go into a remote forest with camping gear. Late into the night, I'll just wander off, sling my noose, drop enough meds to knock me out, down some booze, and swing down. A note .. nope.
>>
I can't see myself lasting another year, let alone until I'm 30. I'm about to turn 26 and I have just lost interest in life and in all the things I'm supposed to care about. My intention is to travel to a rural region and walk in a straight line until I die. No note, but I'll probably tell my mother and sister that it's not their fault.
>>
I`m wishing for a nice heart attack, really looking forward to death, haven`t been this free in a long time
>>
>>39520068
I plan on running away into the Florida glades with a gun and a single bullet, try to survive on my own like Primitive Technology :^). Gun bc I am NOT dying to snake venom/starvation/etc. I'd leave a 250+ page long letter with multiple copies for everyone to have access to like Rodge
>>
>>39520424
Sounds like you need to hit /fit/ and stop 'feeling' and get high off hormones long enough to get you addicted.
>>
File: mea culpa.jpg (612KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
mea culpa.jpg
612KB, 1280x960px
I'm going to climb to the top of a mountain in the midst of winter, down a bottle of painkillers and some wine, and shoot myself in the heart. No elaborate note, just a simple "I'm sorry."
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.