[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the power dynamic between men and women change once women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: pythagoras.jpg (72KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
pythagoras.jpg
72KB, 900x750px
Does the power dynamic between men and women change once women are 30+?

I've seen a lot of people say that it does, if there is a change, what are some specific reasons for it?
>>
>>39519912
Ignore the existence of love for a moment.
If you're a woman, you have one asset a man wants; your fertility
If you're a man, you have one asset a woman wants; your resources

Men gather resources over time. Women lose fertility over time.
So there comes a point where men overtake women in value.
>>
Power Dynamics are a byproduct of the current politics in power. Should you live in a conservative nation; yes. Regressive; no. Anywhere that promotes racial/ sexual diversity over work ethic/ skill will not have this.
>>
>>39519978
women want good genes, a man with resources doesn't necessarily have good genes.

resources are materials used to raise children in women's eyes, since the state to a degree can raise the children of women that get knocked up and left by chad it seems like there'd be little incentive to want a man with resources over a man with good genes, if you were a woman you wouldn't want short and ugly children from an ugly but rich man, having chads children and having them be raised by the state seems preferable, having a rich beta raise chads children is just an added bonus.
>>
>>39520190
Good genes correlate with the ability to gather resources, what you propose is a false dichotomy
>>
>>39520262
That's retarded, you and I both know most people get rich in one of two ways, luck or nepotism.

none of these two scenarios indicate you have good genes, most basketball players have good genes, but if the sport of basketball didn't take off they'd all mostly be poor, but they'd still have good genes, good genes do not correlate with your ability to gather resources.
>>
>>39520383
'

Okay, it's true, but only if you aren't irredemably ugly, and why else would you be here?
>>
>>39520383
>That's retarded, you and I both know most people get rich in one of two ways, luck or nepotism.
Oh, you're one of those idiots.

Nepotism does infact indicate good genes btw, so you're already wrong before I even began posting.

Go away and come back when you have a brain.
>>
>>39520190
>Implying women know/ want anything to do with genes
>>
>>39519912
Muh kids mostly
Or salt because no muh kids
>>
>>39520458
Stop sucking your own cock, mine is getting dry
You can't teach business ethic/ nepotism
College is for doctors and lawyers
Your whole argument is hootinany
>>
>>39519912
They hit the wall that's the main change
>>
File: DAs00ut.png (151KB, 1125x681px) Image search: [Google]
DAs00ut.png
151KB, 1125x681px
Thanks for the (You) tripfag
>>
>>39519912
It does, but a bit later than 4chan would have it, mostly after 40+.
Women that take care of themselves still look okay until they hit 40.
>>
>>39520028
Why is your name haz. Are you Arabic or something?
>>
>>39520667
No. My godfather was some rich Egyptian dude and I joking adopted "Hasim" as a name for him. Makes for a perfect shitposting title tho
>>
>>39520604
Wow blast from the past. Gb2/gaia was so much a thing in 2005. Man. You made me feel.
I know you can just browse image macro archives to come up with these things but every now and then you see something in an organic way that reminds you that you have wasted a decade on 4chan and don't regret it a bit because I'm still shit posting.
Also tripfags fuckoff. Worst thing to happen to 4chan. The fact that people know who trip fags are specifically by name and associated drama just shows how bad things have gotten
>>
>>39519912
>>39519978
I'm 33, have $400k in my brokerage account, workout every day (probably top 20% in fitness), and still incapable of getting a gf. Not sure when this switch is supposed to happen.
>>
>>39520837
Who knows, maybe you're a repellent piece of trash.
Regardless of other flaws you have, you're massively more appealing to women than you'd be if you were a broke weakling.
>>
>>39521090
> repellent
Undoubtedly, I'm a 4/10.

> trash
I bend over backwards to be kind, I wouldn't call myself trash.

> broke weakling
Not so sure about that, I see plenty of broke weaklings with gfs
>>
>>39521124
Get plastic surgery. Serious
>>
File: vt.jpg (32KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
vt.jpg
32KB, 600x398px
>>39521124
Plastic surgery is a retarded idea, you make a lot of money, you can easily afford to buy wives that are ten times more attractive than the women that turn you down, the only difference between buying a wife with money and the old fashioned way is the form of currency used, you don't have very much genetic currency so you can't attract attractive women, but you have a lot of money so you can use that instead to buy a wife.

Think about it, buying a wife that is attrative,can cook, clean, please you, and mother your children, you're not going to find a woman that valuable using regualar means if you're as ugly as you say you are.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.