[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is so much hot girls here how can I approach to them for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8887.png (141KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8887.png
141KB, 396x385px
There is so much hot girls here how can I approach to them for sex I am 175 cm 80 kg 5/10 faec man and i need sex asap.
>>
>>39519647
what is going on in this original image
>>
Most femanons don't want sex. They want a good chuckle and a good debate. Some of them are also attention whores, but it is a rarity for any of them to actually respond to any sexual advances
>>
>>39519701
Who tje fuck cares about femanons I always imagine them as some obese feminist/ex-feminists with at least 5 cats around her house and shitposting all day for attention
>>
>>39519747
There are definitely some of those. It's either the obese feminist, the emotionally damaged whore, or the pretty but rare femanon whose only here for the bants and is too autistic to be sexually promiscuous. I actually came across the latter testerday and it felt like I had discovered a rare, new species of animal. Breath-taking.
>>
i guess by 'here' you mean wherever you live.

stop masturbating for as long as you can, it's not bro science but it really does make you yearn for release. wait at least a few days before starting to get yourself out there.
tinder etc are good side projects, don't get discouraged by low match rates just swipe when you can and keep some conversations up. the main goal is to find someone irl that is interested, I know it sounds impossible but people can be real sluts.
just talk to a girl in class or at the library or in line for coffee or any time where they can't flee immediately. i know it sounds insane but you have to do this at the start if you have no other ways.
lastly, kratom. im hesistant to mention it to people now because i don't want everyone to have the same advantage but it really does help with social situations. research it and shit, it's not addictive and it's cheap.
if you follow this advice i guarantee you will either sleep with someone or be on the path to doing so. it's not as easy as you think though. i lost my virginity finally when I met a crazy girl with serious mental issues who was addicted to sex and it was a wasted opportunity but it made me confident enough to get more desirable girls without trying

this is my personal experience. if you're immature and can't do these things properly then don't follow any of the advice.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.