[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be hanging out with my friends >Whenever one of them burps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1504064967827.jpg (105KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1504064967827.jpg
105KB, 900x900px
>be hanging out with my friends
>Whenever one of them burps or farts they all laugh
>whenever I do it they call it gross
>"Idk, it's just weird when you do it."

I'm friends with them, but they rarely treat me like 'one of the guys'. It's hard enough being the smallest one in the group, why do they say this to me?
>>
>>39519565
They're implying you should wear a wig and big frilly dresses all day.
>>
>>39520066
lol whatever that means
>>
>>39519565
Are you cute they either do it because they may be attracted to you or they are disgusted by you
>>
>>39519565
your friends are degenerates and so arre you for trying to emulate them
>>
it probably has something to do with your low test levels and autism and your general failure to be a competent masculine man.
>>
File: 1486585938276.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1486585938276.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>39519565
>friends
GET
THE
FUCK
OUUUUTTT OF MY BOOOOOOARD
>>
are you male or female

asiukhadghafuighaiulhfg
>>
File: tfw.jpg (57KB, 512x600px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
57KB, 512x600px
>>39520120
>ywn have a qt gassy bf
>>
Stop trying to be safe about everything you do/ say and it won't be an issue when you actually open up and be yourself, idiote
>>
>>39520120
>>39520127
I'm definitely pretty good looking, but not in a super masculine way.

But it's like they conditioned me to be ashamed of my bodily functions
>>
>>39520183
it doesn't fit your style. you should fart silently and then giggle when they complain about the smell
>>
>>39520183
I think they are attracted to you so they cant see you as one of the guys, I dont think it has anything to do with bodily functions they just get weirded out by someone cute acting in a not cute way you know?
>>
>>39519565
>I'm friends with them, but they rarely treat me like 'one of the guys'.
you are not their friend
you are just a monkey they keep around to make themselves look better by comparison
>>
stop encouraging women to post here
>>
>>39520254
I don't think they're gay, but how am I supposed to act as a "cute" person?
>>
>>39520254
This
Stop being gay-sexy and it won't be an issue
>>
>>39520288
I'ts not about them being gay, most people are not totally straight so you are probably so cute that you make them feel fussy and weird, if you try to get physical with them or hug them they would probably get a boner. about acting cutesy i dont know how to explain it but farting it's not cute
>>
>>39520310
First of all, you're making me blush haha.

But seriously, should i just try to be more quiet or attentive? I don't wanna stop being friends with them, but I also dont wanna be made fun of.
>>
>>39519565
>>39520183
>>39520288
>>39520377
OP stop deluding yourself you are at the bottom of the food chain and they only tolerate your existence because of you being part of the group

it does not mean they like you in fact they probably despise you
and if you try to move up in the hierarchy they will put you down and back in your place

you have 3 options:
>start working out and build up confidence to challenge people above you to improve your status
>accept being the bottom bitch
>leave
>>
>>39520434
They're all super funny and they protect me if someone's mean to me, so nah, I'm good :)
>>
>>39520377
First off You are not being made fun. They probably like being around someone so cute, they probably just don't want to make things awkward by making you fit in or acting like them. You don't have to act like them to be part of their group so I think there is no need to participate in guy stuff like farting. Second, being assertive or quiet is fine but more importantly is that you are able to be relaxed and not self-conscious so you are able to keep being friends with them.
>>
>>39520461
good for you then
just remember to separate in group loyalty from people liking you on personal level
because getting your hopes up too much may bite you in the ass later
>>
>>39520529
So, if I just accept my place as the "little kid" in the group, I'm all set? What are girls gonna think of me?
>>
>>39520621
Well, if you really want to change how they treat you. You could always have an honest conversation with them, but in general, i think they like being with you and they care enough to tell you when things get weird instead of avoiding you. About the second part, I really don't know as I am not a girl
>>
File: feet.jpg (893KB, 950x1135px) Image search: [Google]
feet.jpg
893KB, 950x1135px
>>39519565
If you can't take the banter, you're not a man.

They're right.
>>
>>39520621
>my place as the "little kid" in the group
>What are girls gonna think of me?
they will not
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.