[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 20yo 5'7 chinese virgin male in sweden while my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: MnLCFOu.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MnLCFOu.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>tfw 20yo 5'7 chinese virgin male in sweden while my chinese sisters are having sex everyday with tall and white chads
>tfw i can't go back to china because i dont undestand any word in chinese
I hate my parents, I hate my small and tiny dick
>>
>>39519408
>tfw 20yo 5'7 white virgin male in America
It's okay brother, we feel the pain here. I wish I had a homeland like you did without foreigners.
>>
>>39519408
>>39519430
im a chinese person living in asia and I click with some western chicks

unless you guys are hapa
>>
>>39519408
Time to take a trip back go Guangzhou with your grandparents. They'll set you up with a PC and everything. Good luck, Champ.
>>
File: 1487655233900.jpg (25KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1487655233900.jpg
25KB, 250x201px
>>39519408
Well why don't you learn Chinese? I know it's propably difficult, and if you were to move you'd have a hard time fitting in, but isn't it better then any empty life that you might live in Sweden?
>>
>>39519408
Immigrant's daughters will always be accepted everywhere because pussy is universal. Immigrant sons have a tough row to hoe no matter where they go. I am in a similar position. I recommend you learn chinese and go back, your parents may have felt the need to leave but that doesn't mean you won't be able to make it there.
>>
>>39519408
That sucks. Why didn't your parents choose Canada or Australia instead? Plenty of chinks there, you wouldn't have too much trouble finding a Chinese gf.
>>
>>39519408
I'm a tall white chad in Sweden, I'd fuck you
>>
File: 1499965416355.jpg (114KB, 960x945px) Image search: [Google]
1499965416355.jpg
114KB, 960x945px
>>39519408
post more qt japs
>>
I fucking hate white people too
>>
>>39519830
That's not true. It's common to see Asian girls with white guys, but by far the majority of them pair up with Asian guys. At least that's how it is in Canada.
>>
>>39519408
Your dick is both small and tiny?
>>
>>39519408
Asian guys can pretty much ALWAYS pass well as traps. What the fuck are you waiting for? Turn yourself into an azn qt too
>>
>>39519408

Rat out your sisters to your parents
>>
>>39519408
Anon i am an Australian-born chinese (abc). I understand this part so much it hurts
>tfw i can't go back to china because i dont undestand any word in chinese
If you are chinese even if you're born in a different country you need to know chinese. It's absolutely paramount to make it in life as a chinese. We need to know our language.

I am of the belief that for us foreign born chinese, learning chinese would actually address our robotdom. We Chinese are different from white robots. That's why a foreign born chinese will always be chinese and not the country he was born in.

Learning chinese is not hard, it's just a grind. Go sign up for lessons or use online resources to get your feet wet.
>>
>>39520602
>I am of the belief that for us foreign born chinese, learning chinese would actually address our robotdom. We Chinese are different from white robots. That's why a foreign born chinese will always be chinese and not the country he was born in.
so you are just yellow jews then?
>>
File: elliot_rodger3-620x412.jpg (13KB, 310x206px) Image search: [Google]
elliot_rodger3-620x412.jpg
13KB, 310x206px
>>39519408
>my face when

you know what to do.
>>
not teaching your kids your native tongue is fucking idiotic and shameful.
>>
>>39519408
>>39519430
>>39519525
>>39520602

come join the asian r9k server

/RKNMn5u
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.