[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT things about society that normies won't acknowledge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1499897763024s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1499897763024s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
ITT things about society that normies won't acknowledge but you realised were true during life

Even though many people argue against violence as a solution it usually gets you a result in contrast to talking and arguing
>>
>>39519257
As our material technological world progresses we become more alienated and depressed
>>
This generation was overprotected and is now weak as a result. It's all about the children these days, everything is made safer and easier, helicopter parenting is the norm now, has been for over 20 years now. So to save a few thousand children's lives, this generation is doomed.

Then people complain that people are so lazy and unmotivated now.
If everyone was beat as a child, that'd be the normal and we'd be much better off as people. But when you got beat in a society where you "can't" do that, you grew to be hateful and ""damaged"".
>>
File: gmm.gif (2MB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
gmm.gif
2MB, 500x341px
Well, I'll tell you one thing, protesting should be outlawed completely.

And this thread is going to be people needlessly whining about how depressing everything is. There won't be one nice truth in the whole thing.
>>
>>39519493
Considering this board, people saying anything positive about the way things are now would be weird.
>>
I swear that women as a whole have no biological reason/ need to be attracted to men. Their sexual allure alone takes care of most of history and there's little to no evidence that women actually like men anywhere near as much as guys have an insatiable hunger for girls.
This has nothing to do with the era of feminism or misogyny claims; just something I've come to deduce over the years experiencing women for myself. They make like what a man does/ can provide, but no, they do not like man in himself.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.