[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in small town >everything is bad here >no jobs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4104.jpg (34KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4104.jpg
34KB, 600x315px
>live in small town
>everything is bad here
>no jobs
>all the girls are molested
>operates literally like prison
>drugs are all low grade and expensive
>no job training or skilled labor or apprenticeships
>not even your friends are friends here
>people will stab your back and fuck with you just for no reason
>everyone hates each other
>stupid rednecks everywhere drinking beer in big pick up trucks being retarded
>chicks are ultra sluts here fucking 50-100 dudes
>fucking bugs EVERYWHERE
>rampant poverty houses are 300 years old filled with mold
>having food and a car isn't standard here that's the absolute best case scenario
>I'm the poorest of the poor here
>no girls besides white skanky sluts with daddy issues
>weather is awful 90 mph winds every day -70 degree winters 9 months of the year
>even when it's summer it's raining and windy every day
>97% if girls are fat and the ones that aren't have an inflated ego and they're sluts anyway
> a 6/10 anywhere else is a 9/10 here
>cant even hang out with the 3 people in my town because they're all crazy and mean to me
>people here have literal autism not the autism on this board I mean actual real fucking aspergers
>economy is in the trash fucking awful disaster of a place
>everything is 40 miles away and 2 hours away for any actual resource besides grocery stores

This is so fucked. I'd rather go back to NYC and sleep on a train or something then do this. This is literally worse then homelessness like how?!?!?!?!
>>
>>39519171
Thanks for making me feel better. I thought my hometown was bad.
I still want to leave though. Fuck this shitty town I'm in.
Hope you get out too OP. Best of luck.
>>
>>39519275
I know it would be better but if I had a job but I blew off getting one because I wanna be a rapper

Might as well get a job and just leave this is horrible
>>
>>39519171
Alaska or Canada?
>>
My hometown is nice honestly. Pretty decent amount of opportunity. Not too big or too small. You can also buy decent homes for 30k. Only bad thing is there are too many shitskins for comfort.
>>
>back to NYC
Now we know why you're a whiny little bitch faggot who can't take an ounce of responsibility
>>
>>39519312
Having a job is good, but it doesn't get you out of your hometown. Well, I guess it depends on the job you end up netting. I only work retail right now, but I have something else in mind that I want to shoot for. I just don't know how to get from A to B in a realistic fashion. College is only partially plausible, and I'm having doubts that the military would take me. I could try starting from the ground up by freelancing, but I'm not entirely sure how to start.
>>
>>39519171
from that myriad of options I think I'd just go drink beer with the rednecks and try to have sex with the "cutest" one every once in a while as stress relief
>>
File: 1422083732636.jpg (67KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
1422083732636.jpg
67KB, 600x420px
>Live in a farm house with no one else around within earshot.
>Don't have to put up with other people's shit like I did in the city.
>Have an internet connection and a car.

I can't really complain.
>>
>>39519171
>This is literally worse then homelessness like how?!?!?!?!

You just had to let everyone know your post was bait, didn't you.
>>
>>39519399
Then I'll sleep in the streets I'm not living here. I just want a small room in the ghetto of Atlanta
>>
>>39519447
Wow is my suffering so bad people in first world countries don't even believe me?

I'm serious id rather sleep outside and die in the streets then live here
>>
OP, you know there is an in between from NYC and small town hell in the middle of no where.

try some hell hole like Cleveland or Pittsburgh
>>
>>39519569
I want to go to Miami or Atlanta but it's impossible there's no jobs herev
>>
>>39519641

i dont know atlanta but i have heard Miami is expensive. dont try the west coast though it is crazy over there, people have full time jobs and live in their cars,

worst case aim for C- tier cities, Pitts, Cleveland, des moines, those kind of sad shit holes no one really wants to stay in
>>
>>39519569
everyone bitches about suburbs but this is why they exist. Big cities are awful because they're so crowded, so people want to get away from them. But all the jobs and interesting things to do are in or near them. Being in buttfuck nowhere gives you peace and quiet. But you lack jobs and services and rural people are a really special kind of fucking obnoxious.

So we have house farms with fences to keep neighbors away and where you can be far enough away to have some sanity but close enough to things to drive to them.
>>
>>39519856
Just find a comfy older suburb in the city. They're cheap especially in the midwest. Just stay out of niggery areas.
>>
>>39519749
Has life always been this hard? People with full time jobs living in cars?
>>
>>39519960
No. A working man used to be able to support a stay at home wife and kids with merely a hs diploma
>>
>>39520005
Wtf is gonna happen to the next generation? Are people gonna need 2 degrees a masters and 3 jobs just to have a car to live in?

I suppose a small beach town like Daytona or panama would be better than this but I really want to live in a major city for my unrealistic music dream
>>
>tfw living in a major european city that has thus far remained uncucked
>>
>>39519171
Form my experience the more congested the more rude the people are due to taking everyone for granted, but okay OP. I suppose you enjoy the nonstop sirens.
>>
File: economist-lifelong-learning.jpg (73KB, 800x399px) Image search: [Google]
economist-lifelong-learning.jpg
73KB, 800x399px
>>39520110
They're actually promoting "lifelong studying" now. So you just need to constantly study and go back to school and retrain when your job get shipped away or automated now. Also they want to push the idea of not ever retiring because if you stay active and work until your 70s-80s you live longer and it "gives your life purpose".
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/32188496/ns/health-aging/t/not-retiring-comes-bonus-better-health/
>>
>>39520191
I don't mind noise if it's constant I just don't like when it goes from dead silent to loud as hell like it does here
>>
>>39520246
So should I just focus on my music career? It sounds like I'm fucked economically anyway especially being from this hell abd I'm definetly not going to get married or anything either

I really want to just leave, grow pot, make music, and get a regular job
>>
>>39520348
You could do what I'm planning to do. Live with parents and work at a decent paying job for a few years and save literally everything to buy a few properties to rent out then find a 30k or so home and live there. I think I can keep expenses under 1k per month.
>>
>>39520418
I had a long time to cope with the fact of being poor forever so I just want to live and die in a small apartment in a big city

I think with those 3 jobs I should at least be able to afford an apartment tho I won't be able to eat or have fun but this is the land of the "free" so
>>
>>39520466
So you just wanna work forever and give some like landlord your money? I'd sooner kill myself and be done with it.
>>
>>39520586
No I wanna produce music and grow dope either way I'm killing myself soon so
>>
File: 1504204499539.jpg (196KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504204499539.jpg
196KB, 533x800px
>>39519171
>everyone hates each other

I didn't know you know everyone.
>>
>>39520926
We'll everyone here is either a drug addict or a normie Chad and we know chads can't be friends because they constantly fuck each other's women and get drunk and fight each othern
>>
>>39520999
That doesn't mean everyone hates everyone else.

You need to get involved with your community before you keep demonizing it.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.