[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it creepy to save cute pictures of other people's pets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1462348393618.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1462348393618.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
Is it creepy to save cute pictures of other people's pets so I can show them to girls and pretend they're my own in order to trick them into lowering their guard around me?
>>
>>39519000
A little bit. You probably seem creepy anyways if you do this though.
>>
yeah, that pretty creepy.
probably should stop doing that or just adopt a shelter pet of your own so you aren't a super duper fib meister
>>
>>39519013
I'm pretty good at tricking people into thinking I'm more normal and social than I actually am. It's just a matter of naturally seguing the conversation into pets and then taking the opportunity to show them "mine"
>>
Sounds pretty psychopathic. But what they don't know cant creep them out.
>>
>>39519000
You're like the guy in Friends when the girls ask him whether the cat they found is his. Classic.
>>
>>39519000
Just get a pet.
Maybe it'll ease the loneliness and desperation enough so you don't feel the need to lie to people.
>>
No. In fact I'm going to start doing that.

Don't forget to tell them your pet died and you're really sad before they come over.
>>
>>39519000
It's only creepy if you look like an ugly creep and you're posting on r9k you probably do
>>
File: pet folder.png (86KB, 748x183px) Image search: [Google]
pet folder.png
86KB, 748x183px
>>39519169
Oh, I already have different backstories for each pet depending on what I think the girl would best respond to
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>39519000
Creepy as fuck dude, what's your plan once you finally convince a cute naiive girl to go to your place and see the animal? Your whole outlook focuses on instant gratification and nothing more, you're showing me that you have no plans to take any sort of step further than just autistically talking to people. Just actually get an animal anon, maybe you'll stop being a lonely sad piece of shit. Also if you think if it's too much work to actually keep an animal alive and happy, you're not suited to have any sort of relationship whatsoever. :^)
>>
>>39519318
I don't invite the girls back to my place. This is what I like to call a "party trick". Usually, I pull it out on girls during other people's house parties. I usually aim exclusively for tipsy or full on drunk girls who are either alone or stragglers. I put on the charm and start up a casual conversation, the topic of which is typically the musical choices. Here's an example:

Me
>Man, I wish they'd switch the playlist up a little. This stuff sucks.

Her
>[Either affirmation that the playlist sucks or disagreement, which indicates to me what she's in to.]

Me
>[If she agreed] What do you listen to?
>[If she disagreed] Seriously? I mean X isn't bad but don't you think his last album was kind of weak? (Women like being listened to, so the trick is to bait them into discussing their interests)

Her
>[Either she makes an argument defending the artist or she rattles off artists she likes]

Me
>[If she defended the artist, I usually agree to some of her points "begrudgingly", creating the illusion that I genuinely considered her argument and that I'm self-effacing enough to admit it without being submissive enough to go back on my own]
>[If she rattles off artists, I usually wait until I hear one I recognise and then pretend I love them, using my knowledge of said artist to spark further conversation]

>[We blab for a while]
>[I casually segue into discussing animals, usually by mentioning some cause associated with them] (Women LOVE animals and will leap at the chance to talk about them)
>[I ask her about her own pets and wait for her to finish talking]
>[I mention the fact that I have a pet and pick the folder I think she'll most identify with]
>[Her guard gets lowered and I'm free to chip away at her until I eventually ask if she wants to slip into one of the spare rooms and fool around]
>[If she doesn't, I phase out of talking to her. If she does, I never contact her again]

It's worked a few times in the past and I'm definitely getting better as I go along
>>
>>39519627
I mean, what is your end motive, just to talk to cute girls? Cause I guess that's a good way to do it, but I don't know why you would unless you're trying to lay the charm on for a potential lay or a gf. Why not just get a pet?
>>
>>39519759
My motive is to have sex with as many women as possible. I don't give a damn about getting a gf or love or anything long term. It's all about getting them to sleep with me and then cutting them loose.
>>
>>39519000
I'm naturally good at getting people to lower their guard around me. Do I have some chad potential?

Even with business people I've always been good at getting them to act like one of the guys and swear and talk shit.
>>
>>39519627
What signs do they usually display when they're primed up and ready to go off with you?
>>
>>39520981
Usually they'll try to initiate physical contact. They'll slap you gently if you tell a bawdy joke, for instance. They'll also take on a kind of coquettish energy that implies that they're interested in what you're putting down. When a girl wants to have sex with you, she has a tendency to soften. She'll try to draw your attention to her positive physical traits in not-so-subtle ways and she'll compliment you as well. Usually, though, you just have to take a gamble and hope for the best. If she's not into you, fuck the bitch. If she is, fuck the bitch.
>>
>>39521061
Here's the thing: I've been flirting pretty heavily with this girl for a bit and finally asked her to go do something innocent (at that instant) just to get to know her better. Made it pretty obvious that I liked her. She said no, but that sat there smiling and standing around me. Then she goes behind me and stands in my way while I'm about to leave and just bends over with her ass at me. Just asked how long I'd be in town for, but I left the ball in her court. Later found out she had a boyfriend. Thoughts?
>>
>>39521201
She likes the attention your giving her and is likely planning to use you as a "back-up boyfriend". Maybe her relationship with her current boyfriend is on the rocks, I don't know.. It's possible that she's daring you to take her. God knows most girls have a weird sexual attraction towards the concept of being raped.

Better not waste your time, either way.
>>
>>39521322
Normally I would have asserted something physical right there but my guy told me she was "seeing" a guy but I wasn't 100% certain if they were serious or official, so I didn't want be the bad guy and lay a finger on her unless she initiated it herself. I've unknowingly been put into that position by other women before and I don't want to get my ass jumped by some jealous boyfriend. Turns out this guy is significantly older, and they work together. Seems like it's out of convenience. In hindsight I realized she ditched him for an hour to hang out with me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.