[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy Shit! The Elliot Rodger Moroccan harem stories verfied by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1438979081054.jpg (762KB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
1438979081054.jpg
762KB, 3508x2480px
Looks like the Moroccan harem was true

https://youtu.be/4FLUzf9H10c?t=1121

https://archive.is/BJsjy

Just listen to Elliot's emails.

It was all true, he actually was a slave in a Moroccan harem, where he was denied sex and became more incel than ever

ince she didn't consider Eurasian boys to be men, on her return trips to Morroco, she would have Elliot sleep in the women's concubine quarter in the harem. It sounds hot being with a bunch of naked harem slaves. But he wasn't considered a man, he was treated as a cunt-slave himself. Harem slaves are notoriously catty, and they had never seen a Eurasian femboy before. They loved lording it over him, and tormenting him like he was just another girl. He was basically forced to serve as a Eunuch in a Moroccan harem.

harems are supposed to be the happiest place on earth. Elliot couldn't even get laid in a Moroccan harem. Even concubine slaves just considered him a fellow harem sister and abused his tiny manhood. or boyhood I should say.

harem slaves are so used to being abused by their Masters. Elliot thought they would welcome a Nice Guy Gentleman who treated them with respect. Instead they considered such feminine weakness, a sign he was just another womanly harem slave himself and abused him as such. They tortured him for their misogynistic master instead of rewarding him for being a White Knight rescuer. They gave him the same hazing they do to the new freshman slaves.'

His Eurasian penis was so tiny, that it was no obstacle to the harem slaves adopting him as a fellow sister. They forced him to learn the harem chain of command.

His selfish stepmom would spend months partying in her homeland, while she would live Elliot to be tortured as a bitch femboy by harem slaves. She knew what was going on, but she thought it would teach him a lesson and beat the gangsta swag out of him.

He experienced the total destruction of his masculinity and it destroyed him for life.
>>
>>39518926
hey nice larping
>>
>>39518995
> didn't even try the links provided
why are you here you useless fucking normie?
>>
>>39519030
Just watch this

https://youtu.be/4FLUzf9H10c?t=1121
>>
>>39518926
What the fuck? Is this supposed to be bait? Nowhere do the emails even hint he went anywhere near a harem.
>>
File: wtfdoggo.jpg (36KB, 489x467px) Image search: [Google]
wtfdoggo.jpg
36KB, 489x467px
what the fuck did I just read? Am I high again? Shit, I wasn't supposed to be high now.
>>
>>39518926
Jesus Christ, he had the mentality of a 12 year old when he was 19... what a retard.
>>
>>39519172
How was he abused in Morocco?
>>
>>39518995
>it's another /pol/tard who parrots what other /pol/tards say and doesn't use his brain to realize that LARP means "live action role play" and you literally can't "live action role play" online episode
>>
>>39519593
Elliot was a drama queen loser. Abuse for him counts as just being forced to stay there
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.