[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my boyfriend and I were mugged by a pack of teenagers with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: 207626947.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
207626947.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
So my boyfriend and I were mugged by a pack of teenagers with knives and he started begging for his life

I still love him but I can no longer get aroused by him which is the real reason I haven't been having sex with him lately. I feel extremely guilty about this but something changed the night of that event

What am I meant to do?
>>
>>>/adv/ you PSYOPS subconcious mindcontrol shit
>>
>>39517987
What a horrible thing to happen. This is why I carry mace a knife with me. It may not be very masculine to your gf but it's better than the alternative
>>
>>39517987
>wanting to live

What a total faggot
>>
>>39517987
>loses interest because be values his life
>>
>>39517987
>not conceal carrying
Once you go /k/ommando theres no going backo.
>>
>>39517987
Date me instead.
I fucking hate being alive anyway so I'm literally never even targeted beyond the first call for my attention that muggers do.
They feel what a mean lean individual I am when I reply to their taunts and always end up changing targets.
>>
>>39518303
Does it make you feel like a badass? I've been thinking of going commando for a while.
>>
>>39518355
Not a badass, moreso right, like I'm taking advantage of an opportunity most countries don't have. You don't even need to get anything powerful or expensive, if all you're worried about is getting mugged by a bunch of faggots a simple cheap ass 9mm will suffice just fine. I hate cheap shit though but that's just me.
>>
>>39517987
if this is for real then then YOU NEED TO tell him the truth.

Tell him what you told us.

I get where you're coming from.He bitched out and now you see him as a little dicklet beta boy who can't even defend you.Since you can't really change the way you're feeling about the whole situation the only thing left to do is to be 100 % honest with him.You will give him the oportunity to become a better man.He will either

A)accept what you have said and become a better man AND take up martial arts
B)sperg out like a little bitch and bring up >>39518282 this faggy argument
C)accept what you have said and become addicted to some niche cuck/humiliation fetish and eventually commit sucicide because is not a real man who acted like a bitch and cried for his life instead of protecting his girlfriend.

Nontheless,you have to tell him.You will most probably break up for a while/forever.

If you don't he will resent you forever.And I will too.
>>
>>39517987
Same thing happened to me but the muggers made us both get on our knees and suck them off. Somehow my GF found one on Facebook and they hook up while I watch, they're mentioning bringing the rest of the gang to fuck us both
>>
Bait, but
if there's a pack of people with knives, you don't fight in that situation. Even if you had a knife of your own.
Take my wallet, there's a credit card in there that you can't use and a condom. It's not worth dying over.
My concern in that situation wouldn't be what they'd do to me, but what they'd do to you if I started fighting back.
I can beat 2-3 teenagers, even with knives, but I can't protect you at the same time, and I know for a fact that you can't defend yourself.
So fuck off.
>>
>>39518404
Did you ever draw your gun on a mugger? What was their reaction when you did it? Did you say anything?
>>
File: 1486710903650.jpg (39KB, 639x719px) Image search: [Google]
1486710903650.jpg
39KB, 639x719px
>>39517987
advice threads should go on >>>/adv/
>>
>>39518439
I live in an area where you can have your holster out and about so long as you aren't waving the gun around like a dumbass, so I can't say I've experienced it because of that. But if it's just a group with either knives or nothing just flash it at them and they'll fuck off. Leave the area immediately afterwards though, but I'm certain you didn't need to be told that.
>>
File: 1502261639635.png (108KB, 325x291px) Image search: [Google]
1502261639635.png
108KB, 325x291px
Nice bait thread. 200+ replies guaranteed
>>
>>39518426
you actually put that kind of effort into a reply to a shitpost

this is why robots are fucking idiots
>>
>>39517987
Is it because he doesn't look masculine to you anymore or because he lied about being a suicidal nihilist?
>>
I unironically agree with you OP. A man should defend himself and especially his SO, your guy is a straight up suburban pussy
>>
File: 1b82d5pn9hyy.png (329KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
1b82d5pn9hyy.png
329KB, 468x468px
>>39517987
Fembot here. I totally agree with you! Dump that """"""""""man"""""""""" for a real one, fuck the beta losers.
>>
>>39518594

>if this is for real

I more or less found said shitpost kind of intriguing and wanted to articulate my toughts in writing.

I'm also not a robot.
>>
>>39517987
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TEENAGERS
FUCKING
TEENAGERS

I know this is bait: >>39518669 but honestly you are just better fucking him in the ass now

LMAO
I genuinely cant stop laffin
>>
>>39518426
holy shit you're a faggot, cop on to yourself
>>
>>39518430
>i can beat multiple people even with knives
Lol a UFC fighter couldnt do that youve obv never been jumped.
>>
>>39518601
>Is it because he doesn't look masculine to you anymore

I think it's that every time I see him I see that man on his knees crying for his life and I go dry
I just can't feel aroused by someone like that
>>
I bet they were black.
>>
File: 1480947855860.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480947855860.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>39518687
hahaha you gotta be kidding me buddy
thats 3 strikes already
leave the board and 4chan altogether before i get your ip and credit card info n shit
>reddit spacing
>not a robot
>falls for a prank

LEAVE
>>
>muh roastie problems
Go to /adv/.
>>
>>39518731
It isn't bait though, what's wrong with wanting a REAL man to protect you? I've only ever dated men above 6', no fake men in my vagania lol.
>>
File: 1504278187266.jpg (14KB, 247x223px) Image search: [Google]
1504278187266.jpg
14KB, 247x223px
This is pretty good bait.I expect 200+ replies by beta faggots
>>
>>39518904
It's fucking bush league psyops you retard.
>>
>>39518764
That's why I hate masculine and feminine standards. All people have feelings, weaknesses, fears. Stop dehumanizing males.
>>
>>39517987
You are looking for advice, so this thread would fit much better on the advice board - >>>/adv/
>>
Gee I wonder who could be behind these posts to defame women and immediately tell people to fuck traps instead.
>>
>>39519224

I imagine that'd be the normal response, honestly, so don't feel bad. A large percentage of attraction is derived from security, both emotional and physical. You rely on the feeling of physical security granted by his protection - and besides the urge to protect others (and particularly the weak) isn't just hardwired into men, it's an essential part of their ego. It's hard to respect a man who doesn't have that capacity in the same way that it's hard for men to respect women that don't need their protection.

Without going full Freud, I imagine that the two of you are into some D/S kink, and that it has basically evaporated?
>>
File: 1479745886456.png (394KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479745886456.png
394KB, 720x720px
>>39519224
If you want advise it's tits or GTFO.
>>
>>39517987
>not encouraging someone threatening to kill you
fearing death is a beta though process even Chad falls for. You cannot be truly "beyond" if you still fear death if it is put on your plate
>>
File: whitedickletsmad.jpg (7KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
whitedickletsmad.jpg
7KB, 250x239px
>>39517987
same after we got mugged by a couple of black guys and my ex-white boyfriend just standing there being complicit in everything. yea... just no. I'm with a STRONG black MAN who i know will protect me no matter what. pic related black masculinity > white boys (females)
>>
>>39519875
Stop larping cuck faggot
>>
>>39519875

how many years are we going to force this

how many years will people think it's russian psyops ahahaha
>>
I remember when I was mugged with knife and I told the nigger "fuck off, just take my cellphone, nothing else" and struggled away after he took it.

I'm a huge pussy but I guess being suicidal has some pros.
>>
Why the fuck can't I meet someone who would happily kill me with a knife?
>>
>>39519875
> ex-white
I guess he did a reverse michael jackson
>>
>>39517987
>So my boyfriend and I were mugged by a pack of teenagers with knives and he started begging for his life
Lol women are truly ungrateful. You can have a wife of 20 years but if she finds one flaw in you and she divorces you she will only remember that one flaw. You are an evil woman.
>>
>>39518430
>Even if you had a knife of your own
Yo bitch this is America
>Not shooting and killing 6 knifeniggers with 10mm Auto
>>
>>39517987
Why don't you go screw the teenagers, maybe that will make you feel better about yourself femanon
>>
>>39518427
Uhhh is this real?
>>
>>39517987
Go back to >>>/adv/ you retard roastie slut whore
>>
>>39518921
>Redpilling white men to carry guns to defend themselves against criminal shitskins
>Psyop
Pick one
>>
>>39518760
dude have you seen the youtube video of the IDF excop fighting off 6 guys?
>>
>>39517987
>>>/adv/ retard
>>
Even if your life is worth nothing, it's worth more than some random slut. Your bf did the right thing, especially because it will culminate in your breakup.
>>
>>39520401
When I was an antisocial teenager on the internet in 1997, I was probably this fucking edgy. Very good thing there are no records from that time.
>>
>>39520430
Have you seen the video of the brazilian mma fighter getting blindsided by a 2x4 and stomped out while he was fighting one guy? Or that russian olympic wrestler who was defending himself against 1 guy getting stabbed in his kidney then beaten to death with a lead pipe?
>>
Seriously though, how do you react in this situation?

I mean I wouldn't cry or start begging like a bitch or anything, but I'm not about to get stabbed over the 20 dollars in my wallet. And even then I'm not going to risk my girlfriend getting hurt just to save my sense of masculinity. Am I actively supposed to endanger our lives for no good reason?
>>
>>39520934
logic and reality are not taken into account by female reasoning
>>
>>39517987
Too bad they didn't leave you both in the gutter. Fuckin' normies
>>
>>39520934
You can get $20 back
You can get another wallet
You can close your bank accounts and get new ones
You can heal from scuffles
And most importantly
you can get another gf
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.