[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY THE FUCK WAS I BORN WITH SUCH SHIT GENETICS HOLY SHIT WHY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1462329475449.jpg (83KB, 622x757px) Image search: [Google]
1462329475449.jpg
83KB, 622x757px
WHY THE FUCK WAS I BORN WITH SUCH SHIT GENETICS HOLY SHIT WHY ME WHY FUCKING ME WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO DESERVE BEING SUCH A FACTORY DEFECT OF A HUMAN BEING HOW THE FUCK AM I EVEN SUPPOSED TO LIVE KNOWING WHAT A NON-PERSON I AM FUCK YOU GOD FUCK YOU UNIVERSE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
I know that feel anon. Nearly 8 billion people on this fucking planet and we were part of the ones who get cursed with ugliness.
>>
>>39517295
post pics of yourself you wank.... how bad can it be?
>>
>>39517434
if ugliness is your only problem then I envy you. I wish I were just ugly.
>>
File: 1483488086410.png (1MB, 634x819px) Image search: [Google]
1483488086410.png
1MB, 634x819px
>>39517295
>Manlet
>Overbite
>Fallen arches
>Anxiety
>Type 1 diabetes

Never stood a chance.
>>
>>39517295
I know that feel too anon. I am ugly. I'm a virgin. I have never really truly kissed a girl. No girl really wants to come near to me. But don't curse God anon, he is real. I don't know why he made me ugly. I came to the conclusion that because God doesn't visit the Earth anymore and that the world doesn't follow him our flesh is prone to get deformed. And God is in heaven and I don't think he will come down just to make you handsome.

Jesus, his begotten son was considered undesirable too anon. This is what was written of the messiah which is Jesus:
Isiah 53:2-6
For he grew up before him like a young plant, and like a root out of dry ground; he had no form or majesty that we should look at him, and no beauty that we should desire him.

He was despised and rejected--a man of sorrows, acquainted with deepest grief. We turned our backs on him and looked the other way. He was despised, and we did not care.

Yet it was our weaknesses he carried; it was our sorrows that weighed him down. And we thought his troubles were a punishment from God, a punishment for his own sins!

But he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed.

All of us, like sheep, have strayed away. We have left God's paths to follow our own. Yet the LORD laid on him the sins of us all.
>>
>>39517560
Holy shit would you shut the fuck up and go away
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.