[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>crying because of how disgusting I look >"Don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3178.jpg (40KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3178.jpg
40KB, 640x427px
>crying because of how disgusting I look
>"Don't worry sweetie, I think my little boy looks handsome :)"
My mom is so nice. Is she right guys?
>>
>>39515894
>Is she right guys?
post a picture of yourself on /soc/ and find out.
if you get less than 9s there you are ugly though
>>
File: 1501693719346.jpg (18KB, 434x366px) Image search: [Google]
1501693719346.jpg
18KB, 434x366px
>>39515894
>bro just wash your pillow man haha just stop eating candy all day bro
>>
>>39515894
Dear god, you look like the scout from tf2 with a facial burn wound.
>>
>>39515894
>Is she right guys?
I don't know. Is she hot?
>>
lol I have acne and scarring even worse than this and my mom still calls me handsome. I posted a pic on photofeeler and was rated in th bottom 2% of attractiveness. It makes me wonder if they're literally delusional as a result of the mother son bond or if they just say that shit to try to salvage what little self esteem we have left
>>
>>39515894
Fuck leddit, but their /r/skincareaddiction sub is fucking amazing, you'll get all the advice and direction you need there
>>
>>39516027

Lmao she does it for her because she refuses to believe that she put such ugly creature in this world
>>
>>39516341
it really fucks me up that i had one chance at life and in addition to being a fucking (diagnosed) autistic manlet, I also have a disfiguring skin disease on my face. and in addition to that, I get no sympathy for it because "acne is your fault juts wash your face lol" even though I've spent thousands on dermatologist visits and taken so many pills and supplements and creams i lost count. like whats the fucking point
>>
>>39516437

Life isnt fair, just do your best and the best outcome for you will happen
>>
>>39516437
I feel you anon, I couldn't use acutane because of a blood disease, so I got stuck with creams that just give me horrible sunburns and pills that make me throw up
>>
You yourself are not that ugly, it's just the acne is pretty bad. If that clears up, you could look to be anywhere from normal to attractive.
>>
>replying like this pic is actually op
nuke this board pls hiroshima
>>
>>39516614
I know this but it's hard to not be bitter and depressed about it
>>39516663
Also couldn't use accutane for genetic reasons and nothing else touched my cystic acne. It's starting to go away now that I'm in my mid 20s but the scarring is horrific and it doesn't even matter anymore at this point, the damage is done. Just wanted to vent I guess. I wish my face didn't mean I'm not worth being loved
>>
>>39516785

Uglier people than you are loved anon.
>>
>>39516038
>tfw they echoes my dermatologist in saying theres no cure for rosacea
It's over for me bros
>>
>>39515894
yeah you're butt fucking ugly get off this board retard
>>
>>39515894
go to see some dermatologists, wax or pluck your eye-brows, get a new haircut, work out

or just laser out your fucked acne
>>
>>39515894

I fucking hate when my mom tells me how attractive I am, it's like she doesn't realize how biased she is and that she's the only female who thinks this way.
>>
>>39515894

Your face is pretty normie, just gonna fix that skin condition somehow.
>>
Is that actually you in the pic OP or just an example? If so you look pretty qt from the side, from the front may be another thing though.
>>
File: 20170904_144054.png (32KB, 526x296px) Image search: [Google]
20170904_144054.png
32KB, 526x296px
>>39515894
Get outta here uggo
>>
>>39515894
Go to a dermatologist and get an Accutane prescription. You'll be cleared up in no time.
>>
>>39517764
>wax or pluck your eyebrows

Wat
>>
>>39515894
Yeah, she is right

Moms should be nice, but expirienced most of the time they aren't
>>
File: criusefeat.jpg (62KB, 664x441px) Image search: [Google]
criusefeat.jpg
62KB, 664x441px
J-just get on Accutane bro
>>
>>39518022
It's not him, relax
>>
>>39515894
you would actually be handsome it's just the acne
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.