[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have an average/slightly below average dick >/r9k/ memes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1504076325196.jpg (73KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1504076325196.jpg
73KB, 1024x768px
>Have an average/slightly below average dick
>/r9k/ memes me into believing it's not enough
>Finally have a sex with a qt virgin
>Have to try over and over again because she's in pain

I don't even know why /r9k/ is so obssesed with black cock
>>
>>39515889
Ive fucked 33 women not 1 virgin.
>>
>>39515889

It's an insecurity thing and also a meme.

My dick is 6" but it's on the thicker side. I was able to give my girlfriend orgasm after orgasm. But the thing is, sexual arousal is mostly mental, so if a girl is into a big dick that's what's going to turn her on. Everyone is different, my girlfriend gets turned on just from me kissing her because she likes me a lot. Your mileage may vary

Also GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD YOU NORMIE PIECE OF SHIT KYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39515889
leave this board immediately.
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>39515889
How big is it op? Perhaps she was in pain because you broke her hymen.
>>
>>39515889

>this pic again

damn, I just fapped like an hour ago
>>
>>39515889
>Have a much larger than average penis
>only attracted to petite femlets

Makes me sad desu
>>
>>39515943
I'm plenty insecure about it.

>>39515983
like 5.5inch when I'm fully erect but my penis is barely functioning so round that down to 5 or even less.

She didn't bleed, but she complained about pain and I couldn't get it all the way in or move at all but I suspect that's because my penis was only semi-hard.
>>
>>39516809
I know the feel. I'm 6.4 inch hard usually but when I lost my virginity that shit shrunk down to about 5 inches. To be fair, some bitches just suck at doing good foreplay.
>>
>>39515889
yeah well I had this prostitute once it was probably her first day on the job and she was really late because she had to move furniture or something you know how it is with those girls who run away from home, and anyway she straight up said my dick was too big so she tried giving me a blowjob but she wasn't very good at that either.
>>
From my experience talking with women size definitely does seem to be factor. Large dicks in general are going to feel better. However if you widen your frame to include the sexual/romantic experience then a large dick remains an asset, but not having one doesnt mean you're SOL.

The best sex stories I have heard from women are usually driven by emotion coupled with passionate sex.
>>
>>39517241
To elaborate a little more. For a while I was friends with a sex worker, she slept with countless men who all had different aesthetic qualities and penis sizes. No, not all of them were losers. Some just had fetishes or were extremely time constrained business men. The only sex she ever spoke about with enthusiasm had to do with sex she had with non clients and half the story was all about the wonderful conversation they had preceding intercourse.
>>
>>39516915
I'm guessing it's just nerves but I have a hard time getting a decent erection nowadays anyway.

Couldn't feel shit with the condom either. Blowjobs are better.
>>
>>39515889
Maybe she was feigning pain to make you feel better about your unfortunately sized member
>>
>>39515943
same mines about 5"5, but hurts my gf in most positions especially if she's on all 4s
>>
>>39517646
Having sex with a condom shouldn't even count. Not in the same league as going in naked. And I agree that bj's can be better but most girls are fucking awful at them
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.