[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if well adjusted normalfags with healthy social lives and marketable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 231x218px
if well adjusted normalfags with healthy social lives and marketable job skills are having trouble moving out on their own how the fuck are we robots who cash autism bux or at best work as wage slaves supposed to make it in the world?
>>
>>39514909
We don't, we leech and wait for automation and universal income
>>
File: 1504475931351.jpg (41KB, 374x486px) Image search: [Google]
1504475931351.jpg
41KB, 374x486px
>>39514927
but I am really starting to be a burden on my parents if I spend another year or two being a hiki I do not think it's going to end well for me

I need to plan ahead but everything seems like it would end in catastrophe including movie to a super cheap town in fly over country where I can get a job at minimum wage at Walmart and just live at subsistence level

it's all going to burst at the seams for me very soon...
>>
>>39514909
There will always be some jobs for robots, jobs when you don't have to exist, working in some archives in a library or in database in some office basement.
>>
>>39515002
Is neetbux not enough? If you are on neetbux that a good enough reasosn for them to not kick you out and let you live with them, not alll people are meant to be independant or functional, If you still want to do some stuf while you are at home just become a mturk monkey(don't do it without scripts) or sign for transcribeme. Payment is awful but it may help you feel productive but be wary, having an income may fuck your neetbux depending on your country and in what disability program you are in.
>>
>>39514927
The future you describe is at least 30 years away, and that's only if the whole world bows down and sucks Elon Musk's dick.
>>
>>39514909
We just _______________________________________don't_______
>>
>>39515123
>mturk monkey(don't do it without scripts) or sign for transcribeme.
Are there any good guides that talk about money making schemes for NEETs and hikis I tried asking wizchan and hikichan but they're fucking useless.
>>
>>39514909
Innovations, next big apps, working crazy hours, getting noticed, working your way through school, etc.

You need to break through the status quo, essentially
>>
>>39515191
Not really, most of them are scams, if it sounds too good to be true is probably fake, only roasties with connection and social butterflies make money out of blogging and writing on the internet, stick with transcriptionist stuff and dont fall for the monetizing shcemes
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.