[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will N E V E R not be fat If you have zero motivation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1386189776759.png (78KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1386189776759.png
78KB, 412x351px
>you will N E V E R not be fat
If you have zero motivation to do anything, including exercise, what can you do?

>spellcheck corrects "excersize" to "supersize"
>>
There's always time to change anon
I just dropped 60lbs myself and still got another 30lbs or so to go if you have any questions I'll try to help
>>
>>39514734
>if you have any questions I'll try to help
>>39514716
>>
Just purely losing fat is one of the easiest effort free things ever. The fact that so many people don't just do it proves how utterly lazy, weak, and pathetic the average person is.
>>
>>39514716
Try a low carb diet.
Stay under 30 net carbs a day, subtracting dietary fiber and sugar alcohol from the total carbs and watch the fat melt away
>>
I understand you anon, I used to be slim but since I got depressed I'm only gaining more and more weight. I'm at the point where I'm barelly fitting into my clothes but I know I will gain more and more weight because I can't muster enough willpower to stop eating so much or exercise or ideally both.
>>
>>39514716
Exercise doesn't help you lose weight. Running a mile burns less than 100 calories, it's basically nothing. All you have to do is eat less and you'll lose weight. Drink water and only eat one meal a day.
>>
if you only eat one meal a day and its moore calories than you burn, you'll still maintain or gain weight.
>>
>>39515538
>He doesn't know what basal metabolic rate is
If you eat over 2000 calories in one fucking meal you deserve to be fat
>>
>>39514716
Losing weight is so easy if you don't have to worry about losing muscle.
>>
>>39514716
Here,OP.I'll help.It's not about exercise.You have a sugar addiction.This is why you wanna eat nonstop.Sugar tastes good.Most prepackaged shit is made to taste good.Before you can start losing weight you should think about replacing the food that you eat with cooked at home food.Eliminating sugar will basically give a huge boost to your willpower when it comes to eating like shit.

I've never been fat but I know what it's like to be addicted to junk food and sweets.During those times I viewed food as a sort of dopamine rush rather than fuel for my body.'--again,the culprits here are sugar and processed oils.

Just make a constant mental note to avoid sugar.If you take this to the extreme you will be forced to only eat cooked at home food.

Find a way to eliminate sugar and begin eating less processed foods like:Veggies,potatoes,steaks,etc--basically avoid anything that doesn't look like it would come from nature.

After a week or so you will completely stop craving sugar and even plain mashed potatoes will taste good.With this neefound willpoer you should make an effor to continue eating healthy.When you realise that this no-sugar policy restricts 90% of the shit you can eat you will start dropping in weight like crazy.Just try getting fat off of steak and mashed potatoes.

Anyway.Once you manage to kick this sugar poison out of your life everything will start to make sense.Going to sleep on an empty stomach won't feel like an incredible feet of strenght.

Sry if im repeating myself.Keep a track of your progress in a journal.It will help.And don't abandon the journal when you fail.

I believe in your strenght anon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.