[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you hide your private stuff from your family? Need to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: secret-hiding-space-objects.jpg (60KB, 468x321px) Image search: [Google]
secret-hiding-space-objects.jpg
60KB, 468x321px
Where do you hide your private stuff from your family?
Need to hide a fleshlight and some lube.
>>
>>39514440
Why contain it?
Just be yourself.
>>
why would they be searching through your stuff anyways
>>
>>39514440
I don't have to hide anything anymore since I moved out. It's great, only when I get visitors I get really paranoid that I might have left something in plain view
But when I lived with my family I had a box with manuals and cables and shit noone would ever look at. I put a smaller box in that one and covered it with said manuals and cables.
>>
>>39514440
I don't really hide my stuff. My weed-related crap and my sex stuff is pretty much just in a drawer.
>>
if your really invested in hiding it you cut open your mattress and put in there.

if you have small things you need to hide you get a box of tissue open it at the side and put the stuff under the tissues

iv youve got a guitar you can unstring it and hide it in there
>>
I have a drawer that I can lock where stuff like sex toy and such are. Not like anyone ever comes into my room.
>>
File: HcNULxH.png (2MB, 1205x997px) Image search: [Google]
HcNULxH.png
2MB, 1205x997px
>>39514557
yeah fuck it lmao. i have most of my stuff in a cheapo like $10 combinarion lock box and i have a few things just in a drawer. no one has questioned the box but if they did id say fuck off
>>
the furniture in my room is kind of extravagant and gothic, which while looking very pretty also uses up more space than it has a need for, not that i mind it
my cabinet specifically, is much wider than the drawers themselves, so when you pull the drawers out there is space in the sides to hide something in, which is where i hide my little secret box
>>
i want one of those security lockers you can bolt down and put your PC inside of.
that would give me more peace of mind than anything really.
or one of those vintage cases that make your PC look like an old Compaq Presario or Gateway or some shit.
>>
>>39514440
Stuff it in your pillow, or bury it at the bottom of your underwear drawer.
>>
>>39514440
>between bed and mattress
>in pillow cases
>under clothes in drawers
This is assuming you do the laundry.
>>
File: thumbnail_grande.jpg (8KB, 226x226px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_grande.jpg
8KB, 226x226px
Best stash ever is using a tall and thick candle. Saw it in half, scoop out the middle to make it hollow, hide your weed, money etc, put it back together and melt the ridges out to make it whole again.

Similar to pic but homemade.
>>
>>39514440

I just keep my booze and crud in a really stinky drawer mixed in with piss bottles and guarded by a wall of trash and more piss bottles. Also there are tons of gnats in my room so no one wants to stay in here long enough to poke around. I used to have a book on my shelf with a hollow compartment that I kept my cash in, but then I spent it all on booze and just use credit for everything now that I have my own job (inb4 normie). Also I needed to keep the old liquor bottles from building up so I always got plastic ones and burned them when I burned trash in the wilderness (hope this isn't illegal but here in the libertarian country of Texas no one questions you) and no one was the wiser. Whenever I had glass bottles I took them to the range and shot them into pieces so small no one would question what they were.
>>
How about you move out, underage fuck?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.