[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Racist Test! If you had to choose which woman to be in a relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

Racist Test!

If you had to choose which woman to be in a relationship with, which would it be? A beautiful, sexy, sassy black woman? Or this evil, twisted, dark sadistic demon with the legs of a deer?
>>
File: 1504507808971.jpg (45KB, 600x482px) Image search: [Google]
1504507808971.jpg
45KB, 600x482px
>>39513982
Give me the demon!
New question
Would you rather have a big, beutiful, sassy black woman or a female version of Lord Beerus the destroyer?
>>
anyone who seriously chooses the demon is a Nazi kkk skinhead motherfucker
>>
File: 1501713943264.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1501713943264.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>39513982
>wanting a boring as fuck nigger over a demon
>>39514067
>being this autistic
>>
>>39513982
The demon, she's propably just missunderstood.
>>39514067
Female Beerus easily.
>>
>>39513982
>someone else knows or has played Kakuto Chojin
You're alright OP.
>>
>>39513982
The demon is a bit too "dark" for me. I'd rather not with either of them.
>>
>>39513982
Now hold on a minute, let's give the demon a chance. Maybe she's fun to hang out with.
>>
File: sheep girl.jpg (2MB, 1169x1653px) Image search: [Google]
sheep girl.jpg
2MB, 1169x1653px
>>39513982
The demon isn't evil she's misunderstood, and I will always pick a monster girl with animal fur and Giant horns over a human woman.
>>
>>39514067
I'd probably pick a black woman over an immortal wayyy stronger than me hairless cat humanoid god of destruction who sleeps for decades and blows up planets for fun. The only reason I would pick female beerus is because it would change our world to that of dragonball and I'd suddenly be able to improve my life with hard work and willpower.
>>
>>39514920
She wouldn't blow up planets for fun but for having shitty food.
Also it's her job to destroy anyway so you can't really say she's sadistic.
>immortal wayyy stronger
I don't see the problem
>sleeps for decades
propably not for as long as you live
>>
>>39515066
I guess if I picked female beerus It would basically be femdom. I'd be her pet and even if she destroyed earth she'd take me with her. Then she'd teach me martial arts. But I'm still a worthless human who does not want to live in a dragonball universe. Besides if I did live in a dragonball universe I'd choose to date a saiyan. I'd train to be stringer than her, beat her in a fight, then grab her monkey tail and force her to be my gf.
>>
>>39515128
It's very unlikely for you to ever become as strong as even the weakest Saiyan unless you train under gods.
>>
Sassy fat black horse pussy or Michael Jackson in Smooth Criminal
>>
>>39515512
I assume for the purpose of this thought experiment that I'm a time patroller and have trained at least to the level of Tenshinhan when he stopped Semi-perfect cell with the Shin Kikoho.
>>
File: 6DF.jpg (40KB, 1035x793px) Image search: [Google]
6DF.jpg
40KB, 1035x793px
>>39515554
Son, you're alright.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.