[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you fix clinginess ? i stopped talking to someone for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1456656333567.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1456656333567.png
38KB, 499x338px
how do you fix clinginess ?

i stopped talking to someone for like 3 days (ghosting them) and started feeling weird , then contacted them again

now i removed him from discord and logged out from the account but i still have the discord ID which allow me to spam friend requests to him till he stop using the account.

how do am i supposed to stop being so clingy ? i usually stalk people, sending them thousand of messages when they are away for some hours and being mad at them for not being online for a day or two . Its not about naivety, i know how they must feel being annoyed by a clingy guy but i can't help it. I also apologize a lot of time because how uninteresting, annoying and egocentrical i am, also because i insult them often

help robots i want to stop being like that and have friends. but at the same time making friends is dangerous for me for security reasons, maybe its related to a possible paranoia ? this clinginess also annoy me about this because i get clingy to people too easily even tho i don't want to interact with them because of my paranoid personality unironically

i thought about making a tulpa since i'm already used to talk alone in my head or aloud if i'm alone.
>>
>>39513831
Easy, just start helping people out with what they need.
Eventually, you'll get a reputation as a very helpful guy, and you will become the one inundated with messages to the point that you choose to delay response or completely ignore them.
>>
Sounds like textbook BPD
Youre in the same boat as me

The only fix i found without going to therapy was occupying yourself a lot more with whatever distracts you from chatting
>>
>>39513928
i have never suffered from any kind trauma and i don't feel like my emotions are stronger than the other people ones
>>39513862

i'm already like that on some websites but not enough, and i don't like it desu its more related to altruism
>>
>>39514020
>I don't like being a hero
Learn to enjoy solitude then, if all you want to do is villainy.
>>
>>39513831
Talk to me please, I love clingy people.
>>
>>39514240
i'm trying to fix my problem tho and i'm p.sure there are a lot of clingy people on r9k just make ur own thread
>>
shameless original bumping
>>
>>39514097
nah its just that i don't want to act like an hypocrite by sucking other peoples dicks for gratitude
>>
>>39515285
exactly what a villain would say
>>
File: Borderline_symptoms_1.jpg (24KB, 300x369px) Image search: [Google]
Borderline_symptoms_1.jpg
24KB, 300x369px
>>39513928
>clinginess=bpd
wew
>>
I think it's all about self-respect.

A few months ago, I started dating a girl I lost my virginity to. I'm 28 and, despite everything that ensued afterwards, she was very patient about my lack of experience and she really really wanted my dick, which is why I decided that, despite not wanting sex unless I am ina relationship with said girl, I decided it was about time I lose it and I would be stupid to just reject such a nice opportunity.

Well we ended up dating and I fell crazy in love for her, as is custom for when you lose your virginity according to everyone I asked. Still, I am very emotionally dependant by default, so the feeling was amplified for me.
Thing is, we did date, I met her parents, we spent almost all of our time together, she opened up to me about some fucked up shit about her past and I was lead into believing that something serious was going on, but, in the end, she wanted nothing serious and she was leaving for Australia about a month and a half after we started dating for real (before that was some awkward on and off "dating").

Once she was gone, it was like...Imagine you are an heroin addict and, that, for a month, you are on an uncomparable heroin high, nothing can get to you, life is perfect, then, you wake up one morning and there is not a gram of heroin left on earth. You're on hardcore relapse and there is no rehab for you. You gotta take everything in raw. This is what a broken heart feels like. We didn't leave on bad terms, but the reality of never seeing her again until a few years struck me like a ton of bricks, so I started messaging her everyday, asking about what she was doing there, stalking her on facebook and snapchat and the guys she met there. I knew she would have sex with other guys over there. Somehow, it didn't bother me because we weren't a couple, but even if I was okay with it, it still hurt me to a degree and made me jealous and I quickly became obsessive about her.

cont
>>
>>39515603
maybe it was just because it was ur first date/real relationship with someone else ?
>>
maybe the last bump; more opinion ?
>>
original bump dont let me downn
>>
>>39513928
seconding this, also think I have BPD and OP sounds like he has it too
>>
>>39515603
Fuck I'm in a similar situation right now and I want to hear how it ends
>>
>>39517461
thirding this originally
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.