[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend tried to kill himself last night because his gf cheated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

My friend tried to kill himself last night because his gf cheated on him with his best friend.

At least you virgins don't have to fuck with that shit.
>>
>>39513780
play stupid games win stupid prizes you stupid bitch.
>>
>>39513780
>caring about a friend who has a best friend that isn't you
Friendcuck
>>
>>39513780
say he's a faggot for trying to kill himself because of one bitch
>>
>you just gotta meet people through friends, anon
>GF meets your friends, fucks them too

yeah man, networking is nice isn't it. it's called cuck because we're all sharing women now under a guise of liberation.
it's not liberation if you're still a slave to it.
>>
You don't have to be there. Just him die,shesh.
>>
>>39513780
It's not like they were married.
>>
>>39513799
Friend was too strong a word, he's just a guy I know.
>>
>>39513819
No, but they have a kid together.
>>
>>39513867
he should take her to a romantic getaway in eastern europe and throw her off a cliff. No one will find her and even if they do no one would care.
>>
>>39513780
People are so eager here for relationships when most people who are in relationships are doing it because they are incapable of being happy alone, desperate for validation and attention and going from one failing relationship to the next which just means they have wasted a ton of time and effort on something that turned out to be worthless only to eagerly repeat it again. There isn't anything to envy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.