[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do i make friends? I have non so mutuals are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: crying kermit.png (179KB, 600x511px) Image search: [Google]
crying kermit.png
179KB, 600x511px
How the fuck do i make friends? I have non so mutuals are not an option
>>
>>39512520
havent had friends in about 8 years, ive come to the conclusion that im somehow just different from people in a way i cant see
>>
>>39512520
You must be 18 to access this site
>>
>>39512547
I turned about a18 a month ago
>>
>>39512547
how long have you been browsing r9k
>>
>>39512547
>lol calling him underage good one bro awesome meme lol I'm going to post this on reddit
Stop being a faggot
>>
I haven't had a friend in 6 years anon, it's really not that bad.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-04-07-26-13-1.png (212KB, 1080x992px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-04-07-26-13-1.png
212KB, 1080x992px
>>39512547
Screencapped

Glorious
>>
>>39512614
It really is though. I feel like blowing my brains out
>>
> Have no friends
> Try to have friends
> Buy a book on how to make friends
> Its literally about how to be a fake to make people like you
> Buy another, more serious and scientific one
> Literally the same thing
> You have to act like you're someone else to make friends, pretend you give a shit about peoples opinions and problems, force yourself to compliment them all the time...
> Apparently its normal and logic for normies to do this
>>
Focus on something else, eventually you will become numb to the idea of friendship and generally avoid humans at all costs.
>>
I'll lay it out for you.
>step 1
Find a common environment. This place can be work, school, or your local neighborhood, and make sure you go to this environment at the same time as them. The thing we're looking for here is people that you know you'll see every time you go to that environment. A bad idea is a restaraunt or bar, because you don't know when your person will be there. This person can be a coworker, classmate, or even a fellow jogger/biker.
>step 2
Observe this person and see if they're a good friend to others. How do they treat people? What's their tone of voice when speaking? Make sure they're a kind person. You don't want a toxic friendship. I DO have to stress that you shouldn't spend too much time on this step, because you could look like a creep, staring at them.
>step 3
Find something in common you and the person have. It could be a problem, nuisance, or good thing. Examples: If you're at work then it's someone and you get a really hard task that you both have to do, you then have something in common - - connection - and you can use that to start up a conversation.
>step 4
Keep talking to this person. Maybe bring up (or make up) a similar situation. Example: "Oh, man this is horrible, right?" *let them respond* "You wouldn't believe what happened the other day, though". Be careful and make sure they're interested BEFORE you start your story (you don't want to stop halfway through, seeing they aren't interested). Then, maybe ask if something like that has happened to them. In short, bring up similar situations to the ones you're facing (it could help if you could make it into a joke, or add some funny jokes). Eventually, they might ask you a question about the story, and you can answer it, and then bounce ideas back and forth. Thus, conversation. Or, of this doesn't work, the other person might mention another topic, trying to save the conversation, because they don't want it to get awkward.
>will cont. in next post:
>>
>>39512864
>step 5
Invite them to something. There might be a party at Brenda's house, and they could come with you. Or maybe ask if they want to grab a drink after work.
That's all, folks. Hope I helped.
>>
>>39512887
>There might be a party at Brenda's house, and they could come with you.
Who the fuck do you think you're talking to retard. Do you honestly expect someone with no friends to be headed to some party at brenda's house?
>>
>>39513019
Jesus, calm down. Maybe a concert or something. That was an example, not what you should do, necessarily. You could take them to a concert, or a bar. That's all I can think of right now.
>>
>let me ask a board that is notorious for being filled with friendless autists how i make friends

Why do people do this?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.