[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I right in thinking that in capitalism those with the most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0745.jpg (133KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0745.jpg
133KB, 1533x961px
Am I right in thinking that in capitalism those with the most resources get more resources given to them than anyone else and that this is kinda unjust and needs to be addressed?
>>
>>39511584
You are right but it will never be addressed.
>>
>>39511584
Robots of all people should know that life isn't fair.
>>
The allocation of resources should favor those who will use them most efficiently. It makes no sense to give capital to people who don't know how to get the most out of it; it's a waste.
Yes, I could put Cletus in charge of the means of production but he's just going to work barely half a day and use all his earnings on Georgia Bulldogs hats and lott'ry tickets. The opportunity costs of making Cletus plant manager instead of assembly line drone are just too great. It's a matter of competence.
>>
>>39511633
gobble that corporate cock some more goy
>>
>>39511584
I wish for a basic income
>>
>>39511644
He's right though, Communism doesn't work, humanity is a hierarchical society, and it's better to give people at the top resources to distribute as opposed to power over us as is the case in monarchism.
>>
File: 1493608074383.jpg (41KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
1493608074383.jpg
41KB, 500x308px
>>39511644
Nice argument, you COMMUNIST FAGGOT
>>
Yes but what is the alternative?
>>
>>39511678
Death for everyone
>>
>>39511584

Wealth should be transferred from the neurotypical to the autist. I'm an autist in an upper middle class family and I don't want my family's living standard to become just like the poor. Most poor non disabled people get that way because they do drugs all the time or join gangs and get arrested.
>>
>>39511659
are resources or access to resources not a power to be used against others?
>>39511661
Nice interpretation.
>>
Yes and you will be called a commie often for addressing this although it is perfectly fine to fight for change in a capitalist society as well. What isn't capitalist about claiming your product (work) is worth more than you get so you threaten to stop until you get more? Hell, every company tries to make more money each day and that's exactly the same idea. We're just used to it. All your commie hating grandparents fought for better working conditions, unions and better wages, even holidays and hours off, not the communists. And they were right in doing so. Don't let the greedy people take so much!
Please realize: the system this happens in doesn't really matter. What matters is how many people dare speak their minds.
>>
>>39511584
Those with the most resources often have the most resources because they have earned it through providing quality goods or services. People who provide quality goods or services, especially those who are exceptional will exponentially grow their resources.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle

Most solutions to this injustice that is founded in our reality are more abhorrent to our moral beliefs than the problem itself.
>>
File: d38.png (457KB, 2517x1024px) Image search: [Google]
d38.png
457KB, 2517x1024px
>>39511678
Unions to ride out capitalism for the last 10 to 20 years.
>>
>>39511644
The older you get, the more you realize most people are just plain fucking stupid. Cream rises to the top. Are you going to hand over the keys to your business to just anyone?
I hate capitalism and consumerism as much as the next "goy," but if you want a prosperous economy in a society of seven billion people, it's the best way to go. People are fucking stupid.
>>
>>39511976
>People are fucking stupid.
more right than you know maybe
>>
>>39511959
>tfw was a chad agitator in beta disguise
>tfw the agitation worked even better because of it
>>
>>39511938
Reallocation of resources (taxation) is designed to mitigate the gap between the real value of labor and the pay capitalists are willing to give. Unfortunately it hasn't been working because half the country is convinced that if their boss gets more money somehow he'll feel like giving them some of it. Hence the wealth gap that is bringing the United States to its knees. The foxes run the hen house.
>>
File: economymeme.jpg (165KB, 628x682px) Image search: [Google]
economymeme.jpg
165KB, 628x682px
>>39511584
Yes

Fascism is the answer. Women will be good, neets will be helped to improve and have good women, more wealth for everyone, bosses can't shit all over you
>>
>>39512002
Hey I'm a 26yo on /r9k/ with no skills and preparing to go to my meaningless wageslave job. I know I'm a member of the idiot class.
>>
>>39512064
That wasn't directed at you anon, apologies.
>>
It is natural law that in any system of free exchanges, a small number of nodes will accumulate a large number of whatever is being exchanged.
>>
>>39512023
Both my parents make 6 figures. The only excuse to be poor is to be disabled or have a severe mental illness. I don't want them taxed more and have my lifestyle compromised.
>>
>>39512076
Those nodes are called jews
>>
>>39512089
holy shit this entitlement
>>
>>39512101
I have autism so it's right my parents get more to be compensated. Neurotypical privilege is a lot bigger than class privilege.
>>
>>39512089
>The only excuse to be poor is to be disabled or have a severe mental illness
>the only excuse

Wew lad, i died a little inside reading that. Ill be sure to add you against the wall when the time comes.
>>
>>39512089
How about you work a single day in your life, then tell us about the ways of the world.
>>
>>39512101
he's larping for yous
>>
>>39512089
hmm just went off on a tangent making it personal and not addressing anything I said, you sound like you have a mental disability.
>>
>>39512134
Go get a fucking job. Not being able to talk to girls doesn't mean you can't lift a box. Then you'll experience first-hand just how much being a wageslave is less about "wage" and more about "slave."
>>
>>39512183
samefag trying to run now
>>
>>39512163
I have encountered the poor peoples of the trailer parks and the ghettos. Many of them were on crack or meth. Many were in and out of jail and were violent. That probably had something to do with it.
>>
>>39512188
I just don't think it would be fair to take their money away from them and tax them more. My life is already hard being autistic. I don't want to make it harder.
>>
>>39512282
then why aren't you poor, with your mental illness and all?
>>
>>39512354
Yeah well I'm diagnosed and don't get bux and subsist well below the poverty rate. Shit is difficult. Like, eating once or less a day difficult.
>>
>>39511633
Of course cletus is the strawman
>>
>>39512385
Because my parents make good money. My uncle wants to hire me for his business so my NEET lifestyle may be ending soon.
>>
>>39512388
You need to get an EBT card or go to a food bank. Still, I don't want my parents taxed more.
>>
>>39512455
Already tried EBT route, nothing there for me. Food bank I hit once a month when they give food.
Yeah it would suck if you guys had to sell a car or something.
>>
>>39512135
Calm down. If you're neurotypical and not disabled you can easily make it. It's autistics who need the extra help.
>>
>>39512476
Taxing them more would give me less long-term security as someone with autism and less money to use for college.
>>
>>39511584
Go watch A requiem for an american dream by chomsky
>>
>>39512510
Yeah that would suck. I wish I could have been able to college. Enjoy the security anon.
>>
>>39512557
What made your parents poor?
>>
>>39512676
death for one with no life insurance and raising 3 kids as a single mother in the 70s and 80s on minimum wage.
>>
>>39512060
I would rather natsoc than the others. At least in natsoc you can see some progress. In capitalism only few individuals get to see improvement and evrything crumbles. In communism it is the same for a few more people in their reservations while most starve.
>>
>>39512714
Capitalism works and produced far less world poverty. Before anyone bitches about me not getting a job my uncle's going to hire me to work for his business.
>>
File: 1504184733575.png (223KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
1504184733575.png
223KB, 500x432px
The problem is not the system, it is with man, communism cant fix human nature
Equality is unreachable by definition
>>
>>39511584
This only happens if workers don't unionise or regulations are dodgy. There are plenty of ways that business owners are held accountable and the betterment of the layman is ensured, under a fair capitalist system. It isn't a fault in the system itself, it's a fault in the handling of it.
>>
Commies fuck off.
>>
>>39512770
Yeah you mentioned the nepotism already, thanks. Congrats on scoring that job.
>>
>>39511584
You're wrong because nothing is "given to them" in capitalism. The point of capitalism is that you wprk hard and earn your own things.
>>
File: 2B_8.jpg (129KB, 960x765px) Image search: [Google]
2B_8.jpg
129KB, 960x765px
counterpoint; why should you get resources at all? anybody have anymore 2B? i need to build up my folder
>>
>>39511584
you can use your resources to gain more resources

with capitalism you can choose what to do with your resources where as with communism you have very little choice
>>
Fun fact, most people could retire by the time they're 30 if they planned for it. Live frugally, invest the rest in secure stocks, and within a decade you'll be able to live comfortably off the dividends. This should be especially easy for robots, because normies burn all their money on traveling, nights out, designer fashion, relationships etc.
>>
>>39512954
How? You need to have a million or more to retire.
>>
>>39512954
>Fun fact, most people could retire by the time they're 30 if they planned for it

Please tell me how a working class person is able to retire at 30

I still live at home and have worked for a few years, and barely spend my money, put it all in savings/investments but i'd still be nowhere near retiring by the time i'm 30.
>>
>>39512977
You don't even need 200k if you know what you're doing. Start investing as early as possible, and maybe something like 50% of your disposable income to start with. Watch that money grow as you put in more every month, and within a decade you'll be there, but it depends on your wage I guess. I only make $15/hour waging, but I have some other income sources as well and don't waste money on stupid shit. A computer and internet connection is really all you need to entertain yourself. Unless we get another great depression or nuclear war I'll be able to retire before I'm 30 and live the NEET life for at least 50 more years. Problem is most of y'all faggots just can't plan for the long term
>>
File: 1499499912988.jpg (76KB, 230x216px) Image search: [Google]
1499499912988.jpg
76KB, 230x216px
Bump

Oregerino
>>
>>39511584
>Am I right in thinking that in capitalism those with the most resources get more resources given to them than anyone else and that this is kinda unjust and needs to be addressed?

Something tells me you've never heard of the Pareto distribution.
>>
File: 1502942760399.gif (164KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1502942760399.gif
164KB, 320x240px
>work harder than any millionaire trust fund kid pouring out thousand dollar champagne fucking hundreds of girls

>I get minimum wage, health problems and no pussy

>capikeks will defend this
>>
>>39515402
Blame your father and his father
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.