[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with normies? How come normies cant stop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: giphy.gif (393KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
393KB, 500x375px
What the fuck is wrong with normies? How come normies cant stop being addicted to things?

I started smoking cigarettes when I was 16. All my friends smoked cigarettes, and everyone in my family smoked too. Parents, uncles, aunts, grandparents. After years and years of smoking, everday, one day I decided to stop. I just stopped. Yea I wanted to smoke really bad, I had urges, I didnt like NOT having a cigarette, but I still stuck to it because it was something I wanted. Im now 27, havent smoked for 3 years.

Another example, Ive been drinking since a teenager as well. Drinking most days of the week. Usually a couple beers or shots. Weekends I'll drink a lot more. 2 months ago I decided I was tired of being an alcoholic, it costs to much money. So I just stopped. Again, yea the urge to drink got really bad, but Im a fucking human being. If I dont want to do something, I dont have to do it, no matter how much my brain or my body feels like doing it.

One more example, I used to have a BMI of 30. Because I ate way too fucking much. One day, when my gf broke up with me because I got too fat, I just decided that I didnt want to be fat anymore. I started immediately cutting calories and going for a walk for at least an hour day. My BMI is now 23. Literally smack dab in the middle of "Normal". All because I decided to do it and didnt bitch out or give up like a weakling.

Yet I always hear normies bitching, "Oh I can never stick to a diet, I eat too much", or "God I need a cigarette, I really should quit but Im just too addicted". Like what the fuck. I might be a loser neet but at least I can control myself and possess self-restraint.

Whats wrong with normies? Does the average person REALLY have that little determination and such a small amount of will power that they literally cannot stop themselves from walking into a store, pulling out their wallet, buying cigarettes and smoking them? Or drinking alcohol? Or buying drugs?
>>
>>39511486
i think your a fucking liar OP. i doubt you were event addicted to cigs, otherwise youd know how fucking hard it is to actually quit when all you can think about is having another smoke.
>>
>>39511486
Oh hey if you feel that loathed to "normies" then how about live camming your becoming hero
That's the best way to tell normie fags who da real boss is
>>
it's all relative, stop masturbating your so called willpower.
substances are the easiest way to fill a void, agree or not
>>
>>39511541
I smoked daily for 6 years and just stopped one day too. I thought about it a lot and wanted one a lot when I stopped sure but I didn't.
>>
File: cig.jpg (234KB, 1414x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cig.jpg
234KB, 1414x1000px
>>39511541
I feel you mang.
Smoking for almost 20 years now.
Once I was so desperate for a smoke I rolled a joint with a mix tea leaves and leftovers tobacco I salvaged from ashtray cigbutts.
>>
Nobody is perfect OP and I'm sure you have a lot of other unhealthy/undesirable traits that you live with simply because you don't want to stop. You just cured some that didn't affect you as badly as others.
>>
>>39511486
Try giving up fapping and you'll have a better idea of how normies have trouble giving up other things.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.