[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to a doctor today >sit down in a waiting lobby >see

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: guE7LX0.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
guE7LX0.png
51KB, 657x527px
>go to a doctor today
>sit down in a waiting lobby
>see my classmate with a baby and her husband sitting in front of me
>I'm just playing with my phone and pretending I've never seen her before

Most awkward and uncomfortable moment I've experienced in a long time, just goes to show how people moved on with their lives while I still behave like a kid
>>
Some bitch who I used to go to school with was the only person open at the checkout lane at Walmart. We both pretended we didn't know each other. Was awkward but meh.
>>
>they'll probably get divorced
>their kid will probably end up fucking a shitskin
>they'll have to spend money to support the kid for 18 years at least
I can go on and on, be happy you don't have a family of your own
>>
Yeah I almost forget that I'm 30 until I see relatives that are 21-25 and all seem to have transitioned into normie adults now. Meanwhile I literally haven't changed a bit since high-school ended.

I guess the normie-life turns people into normie-adults, and the NEET life keeps you young like peterpan.
>>
I honestly don't recognize most people. Sometimes I am recognized and I have no idea who they are. I've been living in the same shitty town all my life and I feel like most have left.
>>
>>39510765
Perfect metaphor :)
>>
>>39510729
This feel too real.
But I don't really care that much about it.
>>
>>39510708
I occasionally run into people who were in my graduating class. Sometimes I can tell they recognize me. I never talk to them or acknowledge them in any way - just like they rarely if ever interacted with me in school. I'm never the one who feels awkward about it, they always do.
Why do people who couldn't give you the time of day in school suddenly feel like you should be all buddy-buddy with them once you graduate? If not for the legal consequences, I'd just as soon kill them.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.