[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder is the cure for all problems with women. I'm planning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: pepe.png (187KB, 630x349px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
187KB, 630x349px
Tinder is the cure for all problems with women. I'm planning to hook up and bone a 8.5/10 Asian chick and I'm going on a date with a 9/10 blonde blue eyed qt. Why haven't you guys tried this yet?
>>
>>39509740
A girl I super-liked by accident just added me and I have no clue how to initiate conversation
>>
>>39509740
>Tinder is the cure for all problems with women
My problem is that I cannot find a virtuous woman to marry and have children with.
>>
>>39509778

Hey long time no see

Want fuck?
>>
>>39509740
If you want to get rich, just apply for a well-paying job. Why haven't you tried this yet? Better question: what happened to handshake dad?
>>
I'm not Chad. Who's going to pick the bad fruit when there's so much good fruit?
>>
File: W5vw6ta.jpg (81KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
W5vw6ta.jpg
81KB, 800x450px
>only got one match after nearly a year and no response
maybe i should just end myself
>>
I manage to get laid with tinder (good-looking girls, not the fat ones and single moms), but it takes immense frustration and wasted time to get any success. Tons of girls who are just flakey and annoying that disappear as soon as you want to actually meet up.
>>
>>39509740
i am short and ugly and i get 0 matches on any app or dating site, just like in real life
>>
>>39510079
short but definitely not ugly
>>
>>39510079
maybe short but definitely not ugly
>>
>>39510079
Charlie Day is that you.
>>
Meeting people using your phone is utterly sad and disgusting. Enjoy a bunch of bullshit, wasted time, and spending money on dirty dirty whores.

People these days expect everything to come easy without any work involved...reality check. Life doesn't work that way. You won't find decent relationships or decent people on apps like Tinder.

If you aren't a scumbag meth-head and are just honestly looking for a wife...then my advice would be to work towards being a good person, eat healthy, go to church, exercise daily, and score a decent job. Then there you go! Husband material. Any decent woman would be attracted to that. Also have standards as-well for who you date.

Not to bash western women, but many are brainwashed slobs. Only the conservative women are salvageable.
>>
I live in Australia where the majority of guys are sexy and tall.

I'm a solid 5 amidst a sea of 7+. Why would anyone choose me?
>>
>>39510210
becoming a provider for some used up whore is far worse than fucking a dirty whore from tinder before she gets to the stage she needs the betabux
>>
>>39509820
underrated, op is just a normie
>>
>>39510210
>2017
>marriage

so are you fully retarded?
>>
>>39509790
Did gud.
>>
Have fun getting left-swiped and ignored by Stacies whilst they gargle Chad's cum anon
>>
>>39509740
You do realize at least 80% of women on tinder only use it for validation and would never meet up with anyone they meet on there? They collect matches, they usually don't even reply to messages. Even if you get one to talk to you and agree to meet, she's 99% gonna flake and ghost you. That's not just my experience, but friends as well. Generally only the absolute bottom of the barrel trash whores actually hook up via tinder. You're not searching for a needle in a haystack, you're searching for a diamond in landfill.
>>
>>39509740
Either they aren't 8-9 or you don't belong here.
>>
>people actually respond to blatant baitposting coupled with a fucking frog
>>
>>39510079
No wonder you got no matches, you are ugly as fuck.
>>
>>39509778
Post profile autist.
>>
>>39510079
>All these newfags not recognizing Stanley
>>
>be in late 20s
>find women in their 30s and late 20s disgusting for the most part
Is it wrong to set my age range to be 18-25?
>>
>>39513766
who is he?

orignale
>>
File: 1489521435913.png (311KB, 554x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489521435913.png
311KB, 554x720px
>>39510210
hey whats wrong with being a meth head
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.