[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former robot turned full normie. here. I always said that if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 8

File: images.jpg (9KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 288x175px
Former robot turned full normie. here.

I always said that if ever figured out how to stop being a robot I would come back here and share. But the problem is I don't actually remember what its like to be a robot anymore so I guess its useless to give advice after all.

I could tell you the steps I took to change my lifestyle, but that is probably useless too. I remember always being annoyed when normies did that shit. Most of you already probably know the kinds of things you have to do to improve your life

The one thing I can tell you though is that it is possible for a robot to go through a complete mental transformation and become a full fledged proto-chad, not only achieving the kind of status chad achieves but genuinely enjoying the kind of process and activities involved in getting it.

To go through this is like being reborn, the robot you is dead forever. Put simply not only will you never feel that feel again, you won't even remember what it was like to have ever felt it. Its the best gift you can give yourself

Never convince yourselves that a robot is all you ever can be or will be. If some cracks ever appear in your robot programming and you start to feel like maybe you can and should improve then run with that and never look back. Defeatism, anxiety and fear of failure should be ignored.

i hope each and every one of you makes it
>>
File: if_all_else_fails.png (26KB, 273x197px) Image search: [Google]
if_all_else_fails.png
26KB, 273x197px
prepare to get attacked by a bunch of whining losers
>>
>>39509566
I don't really see how being successful is being normie i don't really understand r9k their definition of normie is entirely stupid yet i keep coming here thinking il get encouragement
>>
OP watch out the losers on /r9k/ this board will attack you hypocritically and defend their bad lifestyles.
>>
>>39509566
>failed normie thought he was a robot and then started getting friends once he was in college and became a full fledged normie *the thread*.
nothing to see here folks.pass along.
>>
So many words to say so little...
>>
File: 1472004328459.jpg (14KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
1472004328459.jpg
14KB, 217x250px
How do I get a job/gf, proto-chad?
>>
>>39509742
are you lowkey bitching about the OP?
>>
>>39509566
When are you planning to retire? Are bodyweight exercises effective?
>>
>>39509745
Not him but something he said caught my interest.

What do YOU think you need to do to get gf?
>>
>>39509566
>I always said that if ever figured out how to stop being a robot I would come back here and share.
Ah, so you've always dreamed of descending from your golden normie throne to give the gift of wisdom to us lowly peasants. How magnanimous. Fuck off.
>But the problem is I don't actually remember what its like to be a robot anymore so I guess its useless to give advice after all.
So basically this thread has no point. Sweet!
To all robots who may become normies: Do not come back here and make worthless fucking threads like this one. /r9k/ is not one person and the hypergeneralized strategies normies give robots to "fix" themselves rarely work for all or even most of us.
>>
>>39509689
>>39509715
Samefag. Possibly OP himself. Kek.
>>
>>39509757
Does it bother you when bad writing is called out for being bad?
>>
>>39509757
>you not complainin are u?
>u not be whinin are u?

yes I am complaining and whatever the fuck I want to do you fucking retarded normie.
>>
>>39509741
Used to say the same thing "they were never robots they were just failed normies all along" etc. Oh well maybe you'll get to learn too
>>
>>39509773
does it matter kek this board is basically a virtual special ed class room anyway
>>
>Former robot turned full normie. here.
i've stopped reading
>>
>>39509774
who the fuck said i was a normie?
>>
>>39509804
You're defending the OP so you might as well be.
>>
dont bother op. im a robot and post advice in random threads eg hairloss etc (im haivng great success growing my hair back actually) but these fucking faggots dont want to improve themselves they just want to cry about being virgins. im avirgin too but i dont let it consume my life like some kind of vapid bitch.
>>
I think OP already left the thread to let his 30 year old chubby gf suck him off.
>>
>>39509566
tl;dr
if this doesn't end in you distilling the sweat from your balls using an apparatus you designed to create your own personal pheromone cologne i'm not interested.
>>
>>39509819
>I'm a robot
>I'm a virgin
You're being redundant
>>
>>39509831
see more crying.

i have to make it VERY obivous my situation to you fuckin losers because u consider urselves above everyone that is different to you, despite being the lowest form of life, even lower than me

eat shit you fukin faggot
>>
>>39509760
I don't know when I'm planning to retire and yes bodyweight exercises are very effective
>>
>>39509762
>What do YOU think you need to do to get gf?
get a job
>>
>>39509566
>I don't actually remember what its like to be a robot anymore
Either you're a fucking imbecile or you were never a robot. I remember very vividly how it felt to be a robot.
>>
>>39509844
>hurr durr, I am superior
Still browses anime infested faggot board about whining manchildren.
>>
>>39509844
>see more crying.
How the fuck is that "crying" you whiny little bitch
>u consider urselves above everyone that is different to you
Who the hell on this board thinks they're above anyone? How long have you been here?
>even lower than me
If you're a robot we're on the same level. Oh wait except I don't keep coming back to a board that fills me with autistic rage for no reason. I enjoy the community here. Guess I am above you.
>>
>>39509865
i am superior to the average robot and i will not apologise for that

i am a robot but i am better than the average robot here

the average robot here just wants to whine and cry about how shit their life is, when ppl even TALK about changing their own situation holy shit all the retards come flyin out of the woodwork

so yeah i am better than you, iam above you, eat shit faggot, keep crying into ur dakimura u sad faggot, whiel one day i might actually NOT be a robot, but ill keep coming here, ebcause i have for years, before this was a haven for fuckin retards such as yourself

>>39509882

nope i am above you, keep crying abou t what u dont got while makin no steps to get it faggot

i am better than u and the average person that uses this board

i have accepted it and it is time for you to also accept it, once you do maybe youll want to chagne urself for the best instead of changing this board for the worst?

ukno this wasnt always a place for retards like u right? 4chan was always ap lace for social outcasts but this board in specific has turned int oa safe haven for literal retards such as yourself

i am above you
>>
>>39509863
Probably because you still are one
>>
File: IMG_4873.jpg (54KB, 433x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4873.jpg
54KB, 433x630px
>>39509902
This is too retarded to even be bait. Damn I just feel bad for you bud
>>
>>39509921
u cant respond cos u know its true. u spend all day on here cryin n whinin n someone tells the truth and u desperately want me to be wrong but u know deep down that im right, and that i am above u

i am better than u
>>
>>39509902
At least we realise we are shit.
You are way past that point and living in your own fairy tale.
>>
>>39509851
>I don't know when I'm planning to retire
And before you know it, you'll have spent your entire lifetime working. Hope the self-brainwashing to enjoy making other people rich works out for you.
>>
>>39509944
oh yeah because im tryin to improve myself i liv ein a fairytale huh

is that what people like u honestly think? that improving urself is some unattaniable dream or some shit? ur so fuckin sad ahhaahha

i make progress every day

i am better than u
>>
File: IMG_4907.gif (789KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4907.gif
789KB, 200x150px
>>39509941
Keep going
Tell me about your obvious superiority you goddamn ubermensch
>>
>>39509566
You were never a robot just a failed normalfag
>>
unsolicited self-help fags are truly the worst.
>>
>>39509964
what do u wanna know sad boi? ill give u all the advice u need bro : )
>>
>>39509902
""""u""""" talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded
>>
>>39509972
This. Fucking hate when normies think they're "helping" us by being here. The fact is I and many other bots here have already tried their meme advice and it simply doesn't work. Reality is fundamentally unfair, once you realize that you can start to be truly happy
>>
>>39509763
Basically what I'm saying is there will be one or more windows of opportunity in your life where the mere implication that you can and should improve yourself doesn't send you flying into an autistic rage and you should be mindful of when those windows appear and use them to make positive changes, and In the meantime don't kill yourself
>>
>>39509983
more non-content from a sad boi, probably crying as i type this hahahaha

i laugh in ur face u retard

i am better than u in every way i am now convinced u sad piece of shit

fucking kill yourself
>>
>>39509991
They don't actually care about helping anyone, they do it because it makes them feel good about themselves.
>>
>>39509566

>the robot you is dead forever

I wish this were true. I thought I killed the robot inside me for good at one point, but certain life choices I made (ex. pursuing a rigorous engineering PhD in a program full of mainly pajeet and gook robots) caused me to relapse and now I have to largely start over.
>>
>>39509997
>Basically what I'm saying is there will be one or more windows of opportunity in your life where the mere implication that you can and should improve yourself doesn't send you flying into an autistic rage
Ah, ok. Thank you for visiting my board, giving me unsolicited platitudes you clearly mistook for advice, and then insulting me for not kissing your feet in gratitude
Fuck off, seriously, no one wants you here
>>
You can get out of basement.

But basement will never get out of you.
>>
>>39510035
ur the only one that thinks this u absolute retard

such an ego on someone with literally no self worth

just fucking hang yourself faggot

this board doesnt want fucking retards like you
>>
IM GONNA MAKE MYSELF DINNER U SAD BOIS

KEEP THE REPLIES COMIN I WANT SOMETHIN FUN TO DO AFTERI FINISH EATIN HAHAHAHAHA
>>
wouldn't suprise me if this guy got laughed out of /fit/ and decided he was gonna camp out here instead because he's such a tremendous beta idiot.
>>
>>39510035
Kek. Are you actually indignant because someone insulted you on 4chan?
>>
>>39509566
OP's post in a nutshell:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNJDFsIhi68

>just have hope :^)
>>
>>39509566
This is genuinely good advice
t. former robot turned normie
>find something about yourself you think you can yield confidence from
>run with it
>Normiedom is all about confidence and ego
>>
>>39510084
No, more indignant at OP's arrogant assumption that his "advice" (if you can call it that) was in any way wanted by or valuable to the inhabitants of this board
>>
>>39510031
That sucks. Wishful thinking on my part to think its dead forever. Hope you can hey back on track
>>
I wish I could be a fucking normie, but no matter how hard I try I always fail, I'm just stuck

Being a robot sucks ass, I would give everything to be a normie
>>
>>39510148
>I would give everything to be a normie

>except the time and effort that real self improvement takes.
>>
>>39509566
>basically "be yourself" tier advice
Thanks for nothing.
>>
>>39510124
I just really don't care that you and robots like you want this to be a safe space for defeatism and negativity. Somebody wants to better themselves even if its not you
>>
>>39509715
Why would there be non-losers here?
>>
Also.. knowing how the women are these days, why even bother improving yourself?
>>
>>39510235
>Also.. knowing how the women are these days, why even bother improving yourself?
Because contrary to r9k belief, there are good women.
>>
>>39510248
the good women are taken by even better men m8
>>
>>39510248
Bluepilled cuck.
>>
>>39510270
That has some truth in it. Majority of girls are in LTR's since 18-20
>>39510278
Oh, sweet summer child.
>>
>>39510305
I know right? Who doesn't want to settle for a used woman who fucked at least 30 different dicks and is looking for a stable provider?
>>
>>39510317
I can agree on that but it shouldnt stop from searching the girl you're most compatible with.
>>
>>39510035
YOUR board? Who made this board yours?
>>
>>39510317
Girls who act like that are almost universally viewed trashy, most girls aged 25+ have had sexual partners in the single digits, are independent and don't expect men to provide for them and perfectly capable of being faithful
>>
>>39510203
cos this board wasnt for losers until losers took over
>>
The biggest three things that are helping me leave robotdom behind me are
>started learning a martial art
>became a fascist
>started going to a traditional orthodox church
the personal changes that these three things brought about in me together have lead me to being in a place where I feel better about my life than I have in a long time.

i've been going to trade school, working, and working out for a while so those also help. also reading more.

robot escaping robotdom, ama.
>>
File: 1502276038374.jpg (117KB, 584x553px) Image search: [Google]
1502276038374.jpg
117KB, 584x553px
>>39510408
>>became a fascist
>>
>>39510408
Martial arts really helped me too (sambo).
>>
>>39510432
>become a fascist
>get community of like minded people with a shared goal
>get purpose and something to fight for
>have motivation to improve yourself and get your shit together
These things are all basic human social needs that have fallen by the wayside in the modern era. In order to be happy again and socially healthy, you must find some means to have these things. It is so uplifting to your mental health.
>>39510433
Good shit anon.
>>
>>39510432
I can actually see why becoming a fascist would help. Strong sense of identity, community and purpose. It actually is a good cure for apathy, but none of this is to say anything about it's validity as a political ideology
>>
>>39510486
>Strong sense of identity, community and purpose
Perhaps. I'm probably too individualistic too see that.
>>
>>39510556
Individualism is for fags. Individualist societies will always fall to collectivist societies, which is what's happening in Europe right now. I understand Individualism, and while when I'm being entirely honest with myself I am an individualist- but it's lonely in the middle. Being an individualist means floating off in the aether alone, no comrades, no tribe, no community- just this lone speck swirling in the cosmos. This is not what we humans were intended to be and it leaves us naturally feeling very dissatisfied and it's hard to be happy in such a state for most people.
>>
>>39510586
Yes this is exactly right. Humans have a very strong natural impetus for group/tribal identity, this is why cults, religions, and political systems like fascism, racism etc still persist despite widespread persistent efforts to stamp them out (not religion necessarily)

Some mentalities will abhor this but they are in the vast minority kinda like asexuals.
>>
>>39510586
I'm not saying that everyone should take this road but for me it's natural. I dont want to associate myself with any tribe/group. Sure it gets lonely.
>>
>>39509689
Your prediction came true. This board truly is cancer, filled with lonely, bitter, hateful people who don't even want to improve. I tried to give a whining anon yesterday advice and he only got mad and kept giving excuses instead of trying it or even researching it. The main emotion of 75% of the regulars here is self pity.
>>
File: 1504506232925.gif (901KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1504506232925.gif
901KB, 500x281px
Thanks Chadbro but I'm pretty happy with being a robot. A bf would be nice of course but faggots of my age are too wild for me, the older fellas are nice though but the age difference is a problem. I'm gonna be a robot for at least 10 more years and maybe then go dating when people have calmed down a bit. Meanwhile I can indulge in my autistic hobbies.
>>
>>39509566
Explain to me how I can get women to desire me (lust for, not use for my money) when I'm 5'2, have a hideous frame, a VERY ugly face and terrible muscle insertions.
>>
>>39509566
There's no such a thing as former robot turned full normie

>gtfo normal piece of shit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pic related its going to happen to your newborn baby if you ever have one
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.