[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that nobody will ever EVER love you more than your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: oneesan_by_vhenyfire-d8x53t1[1].jpg (130KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
oneesan_by_vhenyfire-d8x53t1[1].jpg
130KB, 894x894px
Reminder that nobody will ever EVER love you more than your sister does.
>>
>your sisters hate you to the guts
Sounds about right
>>
Actually my brother and sister both hate me. I moved away and haven't seen or spoken to my sister since last Christmas.
>>
>>39509192
>sisters hated me from age 2-20
>foundations of a healthy relationship are there but the chance at any sort of familial relationship died ages ago when we both learned if we could we'd have snuffed eachother out had we not been stopped without hesitation
If that's as much love as i'm ever going to see i suppose suicides looking pretty damn good.
>>
>>39509233
You should call them and let them know you're okay c:
>>
File: dead again.jpg (49KB, 274x411px) Image search: [Google]
dead again.jpg
49KB, 274x411px
>sister hates me more than I hate myself which i though is impossible
intended or not, this post made me pretty sad
>>
>ITT OP reminds everyone of their shit homelife and fosters the seeds of several suicides

Thanks, asshole.
>>
>Sister tried to throw me in a well when I was born
>constantly says she wishes i was dead
Fuck you, OP. I know you were trying to do well, but fuck you
>>
>>39509333
Call her and tell her you love her c:
>>
My sister thinks I'm a creep and won't even hug me.
>>
>>39509192
I sort of wish I had a sister, but not really because she would have just grown up a degenerate in this age like every other girl.
>>
>>39509270
No point. Parents are divorced, family is scattered throughout the state, no friends, never spoken to my neighbors. Society is coming apart, this is our McWorld now. Everything is meaningless
>>
Hah fuck you guys. My sister takes me on trips and buys me groceries. Probably my only real friend.
>>
>older brother used me as an emotional punching bag instead of enjoying having a lil sis that liked playing games and reading comics and having a lil buddy that looked up to him.
now i refuse to talk to him and he left the state several years ago.
oh well
>>
>>39509425
iktf, he used to traumatise me by tying a string to my rocking horse and pulling at night making creepy voices from the top bunk to talk to me
>>
>>39509420
Hug her and thank her for being your best friend c:

>>39509425
I'm sorry

>>39509447
Hehe
I'm sorry
>>
>>39509465
it's okay I laugh about it now but he did a lot of things to me that really messed with me in the long run. We're "friends" but I'm pretty wary of him
>>
>>39509192
But my sister doesn't love me?
>no one will ever love you
Hngh make it stop
>>
>>39509447
i would have welcomed pranks like that over being told i was worthless and ruined his life and i never should have been born etc. any kind of engagement that wasn't directly related to me being human trash in his eyes ya know.
>>
>>39509507
>>39509549
How old are you two? I could pretend to be your older brother and say I'm proud of you or something.
>>
>>39509571
i'm most assuredly older than you and i am also not delusional enough for that. thanks for the though though anon
>>
>>39509571
I'm 28 and my relationship with my brother is fine, rocking horse or no rocking horse.
>>
>>39509587
>>39509626
I keep forgetting that not every girl here is 15-20, only most of them.
It's 3 a.m. for me, so goodnight. Remember to brush your teeth and shower regularly.
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
I wish I was nicer to her when we were younger.
>>
>>39509678
night hopefully well intentioned anon
>>
>>39509192
>tfw that time two years ago when my family was travelled interstate and stayed at our cousins house for christmas
>i had to spend an entire week sleeping in a small single bed with my older sister
>>
>>39509691
If she's still aliv, you can always apologize. It's always a good thing to do.
>>
>>39509192

my sisters haven't talked to me in 10 years, also I didn't do anything weird like hug them
>>
>>39509814
>hug them
>weird
It's not though
What the fuck
>>
>>39509192
My 15 year old sister hates me

To her I'm that gun-toting, jacked, street racing psychopath with no friends. In reality I'm a normal (if ugly) adult working full time as a boxing/cqc coach, love working on my 2009 kia sportage which I bought off my parents, and am in the final stages for my extended weapons permit. In addition to that, I'm christian like everybody else in my family, and she's a rick and morty tier "atheist". Teenagers aren't rational, not a single one of them.
>>
My sisters love me but I guess I don't love them.
>>
>>39509850

I think a lot of their problems are not something that was my fault personally.
>>
>>39509859
Just accept the fact that there is no god, sit her down, and ask her why she hates you and what you can do to get along with her.

>>39509881
Why don't you love them?
>>
>>39509918
None of your fucking business, you nosy cunt.
>>
>>39509587
>i'm most assuredly older than you and i am also not delusional enough for that. thanks for the though though anon
please be my big sis
>>
>>39510017
then maybe you shouldn't post here in the first place if you don't want anyone to ask questions
>>
>tfw no younger sister
I'm the oldest brother and I feel I've done a pretty good job being a role model but still...it's not the same intimacy I imagine
>>
>>39510046
are you a grill? maybe then.
>>
>>39510107
>are you a grill? maybe then.
no but you can put makeup on me and dress me up in girl clothes and pretend I am a girl if you want
>>
>>39510133
no thanks anon. best wishes all the same.
>>
>>39509192
I would have given anything to have had a sister. Or a sibling, for that matter. No child should grow up alone.
>>
>>39510061
Please refrain from replying to any of my posts in the future.
>>
>>39510017
kek anon

who the fuck shit in your cornflakes this morning
>>
>>39510498
It's none of your fucking business how I eat my cornflakes you miserable piece of shit
>>
>>39509192
My older sister by one year slept in my bed with me when I was 15. She was in pain from stomach illness.
Instead of being a nice brother and comforting her and making sure she was cared for, I kicked her out like an idiot, she cried on my floor for a bit and then left. Later my mom chewed my ass for being such a cock to her

I still regret being shitty to her.
>>
>>39509192
>tfw 3 sisters
>am 3rd kid of four, only boy.
>Get along well with oldest and youngest sister, second oldest sister despises me and always has for some reason, she's four years older, I probably stole her attention when she was four.
>Oldest sister who is my mental twin and has always looked out for me just got married, has kid on the way and is understandably drifting away somewhat.
>youngest sister used to be partner in crime and mutual support during messy family breakup when we were both smallish has been corrupted by the SJWs in college, moved across the country and gets mad at me if I think the wrong things now, no longer safe to just talk to or share things with, minefield.
>second oldest sisters acts much more friendly now than she once did, but talks shit about me behind my back to her(third) husband and her son(from her first husband) who I look out for because she treats him like shit because he complicates her relationship with her third husband. She's putting a friendly face on but I can't trust her and she's also more than a little crazy.

>tfw 28 year old kissless handholdless Semi-NEET virgin because I got screwed up by drunk dad and self absorbed mom when I was 11 and just retreated into fiction/vidya and didn't come back out till I was 24.
>have the social skills, confidence and romantic experience of a particularly isolated middle school nerd, I can make casual friends, but have trouble holding on to them and have real serious trouble trusting anyone enough to talk to them. Family is all moving on with life and drifting away, getting more alone every year.

I don't know what to do. Every friend I've ever had I just kinda stumbled into accidentally and they've all moved on too.
>Tfw 28
>Tfw almost a wizard.
>Tfw Lonely, angry, frustrated, hopeless.
>Tfw no one will ever love me more than my two of sisters did and I am losing them.
Even vidya barely helps anymore, it's all junk made to appeal to and coddle morons, invaded by normies.
>>
File: Wizard.jpg (85KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard.jpg
85KB, 700x525px
>>39511269
Maybe it's time to embrace the wizardry and become a hermit.
No one in this world really look out for you, there is only yourself.
>>
>>39511358
Don't want to be a wizard, being this lonely is purest misery. I just don't have the means or the knowledge to avoid it. just being in the situation that I am in make it next to impossible. 28y/o wizard lives with his alcoholic dad still has basically no money, no experience or reputation, no wingman and a donger of average size.

Surely the ladies will line right up for that! right?!
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.