[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm just below 300 lbs and want to hang myself. What can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1503353502154.jpg (26KB, 541x540px) Image search: [Google]
1503353502154.jpg
26KB, 541x540px
I'm just below 300 lbs and want to hang myself. What can I do it on that won't snap with my weight on it?
>>
y not just lose weight tho
>>
320 lbs here
Don't hang yourself because you're fat
>>
>>39508777
I could answer you question but I'd rather you not desu. Start drinking more water, if possible nothing but. If you can't stand the taste add a cap full of lemon juice to each glass. Try to drink around 90-120oz per day. Do this and weigh yourself in a week. You won't have to change anything else.
>>
>>39508876
Yeah because your ceiling would break
>>
>>39508777
climb a water tower anon
>>
>>39508937
>>39508793
Its not about my weight. Up until 7 months ago I has a happy fat man. Things changed and quite frankly I'm done with everything
>>
>>39508777
why not just jump of a tall building? scared you'll bounce, fatty?
>>
>decide to kill yourself
>too fat.jpg
>the only thing stopping you from ending it all is your weight
>decide to lose weight first
>tell yourself that once you're down enough pounds, you'll hang yourself
>go on 6 month journey of eating right and rigorous exercise
>main motivator is the promise of the sweet release of death
>work hard as fuck, no giving up
>finally light enough to use a belt to end it
>look in the mirror and see the human you have sculpted yourself into
>for once in your life, you're not disgusted by your reflection
>the belt goes back in the drawer

sounds like a simple solution to me, anon
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.