[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any smokers here? Been smoking since 2007 pretty much daily.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1377858_1280x720.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1377858_1280x720.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
Any smokers here?

Been smoking since 2007 pretty much daily. Anywhere from 2-20 a day, I think I average 8 cigarettes a day. I just quit and haven't smoked in 10 days but I've been using snus. I think I might just stop smoking, I don't really miss it and from what I've been told it must be bad for you.
>>
>>39508699
Bait thread for retards who think they're intelligent to tell you about how smoking is bad, even though everyone knows smoking is bad. But they'll reply anyway, can't wait to see the (you)'s start rolling in.
>>
I like smoking. I started back up smoking non-filters recently, got one burning now.

I found a website that sells Russian cigarettes for cheap. I'm gonna order me some Astra non-filters soon. $5 a carton, and something like $12 for shipping.

Cheap Russian non-filters will probably kill me though.
>>
>>39508736
>$17 for a carton of cigarettes
What the fuck what is this website
>>
Smoking is for normalfags. If you can walk into a store and communicate with a cashier to buy cigarettes, you're a normalfag.
>>
>>39508724
Only baiting with my honesty, which I hoped would work. My family does not approve of my smoking but I had to move in because of the hurricane. Since then I respect their rules and stopped smoking.
>>
>>39508788
cigs4us

I haven't ordered yet, so I don't know how they are. Filters are gonna cost you a bit more, by the looks of it.
>>
>be smoker
>quit for a few months and start vaping
>go back to smoking and still vaping
>unironically want to die of cancer

Someone save me from this hell
>>
File: bitch_hold_on.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
bitch_hold_on.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
>>39508724
Smoking does cancer are you fucking dumb?
>>
i only smoke before exams. also pop a xanax. it is a good combo to stay calm
>>
>>39508699
very very good goy
>>
>>39508855
http://www.numberwatch.co.uk/cancer%20list.htm

living cause cancer
i suggest you to cease living right now
>>
>>39508873
just switch to heroin and save us all some time and trouble you degenerate junkie
>>
>>39508930
the xanax is my prescription nigger.
>>
>>39508799
I don't smoke cigarettes but I know a bunch of horribly maladjusted retards who are addicted to nicotine. Some of them just got it from their scummy parents who made cigarettes available to their kids
>>
>>39508955

Everything about this post indicates you are an insufferable cunt.
>>
>>39508955
Can we discuss nicotine addiction? Exactly what are we chasing? In my experience it's like about as interesting as oxygen. You really want it, then you breathe, then you live, then you breathe again.
>>
>>39508699
Picked up smoking while in the army. Tbh one of my better life decisions. The amount of shit you learn from hanging around smokers is absurd.
>>
>>39508955
>maladjusted retard addict
You may know me in real life.
>>
>>39509256
This, smoking is a really good social tool, even if you're full autist you can go outside for a smoke and someone is likely going to talk to you without expecting you to say anything because you're taking your smoke break.
>>
>>39508699
>tfw uncle smoked on and off for years before switching to dip for a while
now he has mouth cancer or something.
have fun op
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.