[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For woman aged around the mid 20's or late 20's, what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Before and after.jpg (12KB, 303x350px) Image search: [Google]
Before and after.jpg
12KB, 303x350px
For woman aged around the mid 20's or late 20's, what kind of body do they expect their man to have? Do they still expect a ripped 6 pack lean otter mode hairless 5 times gym every day body? Or does this expectations relax more when they realise how unrealistic it is?
>>
>early 30s
>want bf to get chubbier
>we are roughly the same height
>feed him bigger portions when we are together
>doesn't gain anything
honestly giving up now.
>>
I want a tiny skeleton bf. Personally, I would like to get ripped though so I can climb buildings at ease.
>>
>>39508623
>subversively trying to make your partner obese
i hope you experience a blind side right
>>
>>39508653
he genuinely likes eating and usually gets seconds on his own anyway.
sometimes he wakes up in the middle of the night and eats a snack without me because he gets really hungry and cant wait for breakfast. pretty annoying that people like him actually exist.
>>
>>39508623
>want bf to get chubbier

Why on earth do you want this?
>>
>>39508755
because i like it. he has a tiny tiny tummy to play with when we cuddle and i want moar desu.
>>39508653
i forgot to mention i have no idea what the phrase blind side right means. being sucker punched with a right hook? getting into and accident when someone is in your right blind spot?
>>
>>39508800
>because i like it. he has a tiny tiny tummy to play with when we cuddle and i want moar desu.

Why do you find this sexually attractive? Is it because you are insecure of yourself?
>>
>>39509117
I find his whole body sexually attractive. whats wrong with that? excuuuuuuuse me for groping my bf. sheesh.
>>
>>39509163
Tfw no gf to grope me
>>
>>39508589
They WANT a 6 pack otter mode ubermensch but they're starting to realize they'll just have to settle for a 6'+ 8/10 white guy with a nice job and retirement security instead.
tl;dr yes, their unreasonable standards lower to more realistic heights.
>>
>>39509308
lower your standards to grills with penors and maybe that would happen.
>>
>>39508800
>because I like it
Does that suddenly mean he should too?

No.
>>
>>39509371
Tfw no gf(male) to grope me ;-;
>>
>>39508589
You won't find honest answers here, all we have is shills, trolls, RP faggots , niggers and the occasional robot that hasn't found its way out yet
But if i had to guess id say every woman expects their Chad prince charming for as long as they get any kind of attention from men
>"Oh this piece of shit still wants me, that must mean i can get someone better if i try to be the one on the hunt"

They expect to get the best, when they are denied that they place the blame on "where have all dem good men gone?", sounds familiar doesn't it
>>
>>39509453
he seems indifferent about his weight desu.
>>39509457
i believe in you anon.
>>
>>39508589
It's how guys want a really sexy woman but will settle for a kinda sexy women
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.