[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread is dedicated to the strategy of identifying the optimal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: ELH100-2.jpg (87KB, 816x612px) Image search: [Google]
ELH100-2.jpg
87KB, 816x612px
This thread is dedicated to the strategy of identifying the optimal place to sit in a lecture hall.

The new school year is upon us. Choosing where to sit in a lecture hall seems to come effortlessly to normies but there are so many different factors invovled that I believe the entire process warrants discussion. I know couples that have met in class just by sitting beside each other. Friendships are forged and enemies are vanquished on the narrow aisles of the auditorium. A lot is at stake and you don't want to end up as that chump sitting in a row all by himself.

The first question is how early do you show up before the lecture is scheduled to begin. This determines how many seats are likely to be occupied when you arrive. Next, you have to prioritize your position preferences in regards to the lecturer, the exits, speakers, aisle seats, and outlets. Finally, you must decide if you're going to pioneer a cadre of unoccupied seats or if you're going to sit within the proximity of an estblished settlement. There are several cues to look for when evaluating how penetrable a grouping of seated students might be. The difference between inviting and impregnable is very subtle. If your professor decides to conjure the meanest of all the devil's tricks and task the class with a group assignment, it is highly likely that your immediate neighbours will be your first option for partners.

It should also be mentioned that inertia tends to set in after the first lecture and people wil return to the same seats day in and day out. The size of lecture halls can vary from 15 person seminar rooms to 300 person behemoths and this affects the reservability of seating to a degree. I would love to hear opinions on any factor involved in the seat picking process and some stories from veterans who have experienced both success and failure when selecting where to sit for the duration of the lecture and course.
>>
>>39508000
>optimal place to sit in a lecture hall.
Back row, on one of the end seats.

> how early do you show up before the lecture is scheduled to begin.
20 minutes if there's no class in there beforehand. If there is, wait for the students to be released and walk in immediately.
>>
File: 1395981721188.png (250KB, 492x656px) Image search: [Google]
1395981721188.png
250KB, 492x656px
Find the acoustic sweet spot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7ERhiGPWBE
>>
>>39508000
my best positioning is usually 2nd row and slightly left of the center. for a larger hall like the one in your picture I might go back another row or two.
but it has to be close to the front and slightly left of center. that's where I've sat in every college class that I've done well in.
>>
>>39508106
>being comfortable with people behind you

get out of here, normie. you're not a true robot.
>>
>>39508000
I'm just gonna try not to give a shit and sit in the right side, second row a seat or two from the aisle, every time. Idgaf about the people there I just need to see and hear the lecturer as clearly as possible. I'll be too immersed in thought to pay heed to others is my hope.
>>
>>39508204
>>39508106
both 2nd rowers but any reasoning for the left/right side preference?
>>
File: 1488568371202.gif (810KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1488568371202.gif
810KB, 500x281px
>>39508000
I always sit immediately in the front closest to the professor, and try to actively participate. Screw the others, I am getting my education to the fullest and screw groups I do all the work anyway I don't need anyone else.
>>
I shower every morning but i'm afraid I smell so I sit against the wall so only one person has to sit next to me
>>
>>39508000
I show up 10 minutes before class and sit in the back row nearest to the exit in case of emergencies since the lecture hall for my class is in the lower level of the building. It's a small class size so there's plenty of empty seats but I can see everything up on the screen with ease so I don't see a reason to move further down
>>
>>39508000 (OP)

I walk in the auditorium 5 minutes before the scheduled start. The fourth row in, my friends have saved a seat for me. I spot them out and stroll causally over to them. On the way there, I say hi to Stacy and a few other familiar faces. I take my seat next to Becky, and impress her with how hard i'm taking notes, only chatting with her during a lapse in material, and that's when I ask her to give me a handie under the desk.

Becky grabs my cock, and starts stroking me while using her spit as lube. I bust after only a few minutes, but my cum goes flying under the desk and into the lower row, all over chad! He turns around and busts his load up and over the desk onto me since Stacy was jerkin' him off at the same time.

With so much cum all over us it was hard to focus on the lecture. Thankfully, Lee Park and Sung-Yun take the test in our place. We both finish the class with over 90%.
>>
>>39508000
>He doesn't go to CC
Feels good to not be in a class full of 60+ normies.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.