[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sunday night /drinking/ >its always a good day to be drunk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1500662062273.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500662062273.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
Sunday night /drinking/
>its always a good day to be drunk edition
How goes it mangos?
Hope your night has been LIT.
What y'all drinking tonight?
>>
>>39507502
I'm drinking so I don't traumatize my loving wife with my grisly suicide.
>>
>>39507502
what's fantastic is to wear a diaper while drunk! you just pee and pee so much! abenas are powerful, once made the mistake of wearing some mid-tier molicares and they got SOAKED all the way through, started being heavy and dripping down the sides
>>
I've been drinking coors since 10am. The local liquor store does 24 packs for 18 dollars and it's the cheapest/most pleasurable way to get drunk for me.
I'm sad though, but thank god I have beer for my sorrows.
>>
>>39507648
Couldn't imagine drinking that much cheap beer. I stick to hard liquor, sometimes I'll have a Guinness in between drinks. Scotch is fucking expensive though. Know of a good cheap whiskey to get drunk on the regular with?
>>
>>39507714
I mean I used to drink a lot of evan williams, but it's not like...great.
I like the cheap beer because i can drink on it all day and not get drunk too fast. It's like midnight now and I've only been truly wasted since 8
>>
>>39507535
>>39507648
These are both great reasons to drink.
But what bothering you lados?

>>39507610
You, you need to kys along with pamperchu.

>>39507714
How cheap we talking?
Also have you ever considered distilling your own liquor?
It's really not that hard and as long as you toss the first 500ml you'll be fine from methonal.
>>
>>39507752
I'm just a shit person living in a shit universe. No matter what I do my brain is consistently hooked up to a constant faucet of miserable feelings. Being drunk doesn't make them go away, but it's the only escape I have that's not sleep.
>>
>>39507752
$20 to $30 for 750mls would be fine. I'm not looking for bottom shelf but I usually get the $60+ Scotch stuff to sip on. My prices might be weird, I live in a cucked ABC store state.
>>
>>39507768
I can completely relate.
The first step is positive thoughts.
Even if life keeps shitting on you and throws you back 10 steps.
Keep going forward lad, with time you'll grow numb to the pain, failure and dullness.
Eventually you'll just learn to enjoy the little moments of happiness as they come and with that you be content.
It may not be the ideal solution, but it's better than the final one.
>>
>>39507864
I guess. I just feel like my entire existence is internal existential screaming.
I didn't choose this but it was forced upon me anyways.
>>
File: uuuu.png (1MB, 786x787px)
uuuu.png
1MB, 786x787px
>>39507502
watching gochiusa taking shots of polar bear with fruit punch gatorade

I dont even want to think about the inevitable hangover
>>
>My "weekend" starts tomorrow because I always work Thu-Sun
>Have to be the asshole that comes in on a holiday to buy beer
Holidays exist to make me self concious.
>>
>>39507502
slow sippin sailor Jerry spiced rum
>>
>>39508024
Normalfag rum.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.