[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me the saddest anime you have robots. Make angel beats look

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: th.jpg (6KB, 160x155px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6KB, 160x155px
Give me the saddest anime you have robots. Make angel beats look like Pussy shit. Make me so depressed that I will want to kill myself after watching it.
>>
>>39507217
Anonhana as I like to call it when I browse redchan :)
>>
File: Rakka.jpg (856KB, 2365x3019px) Image search: [Google]
Rakka.jpg
856KB, 2365x3019px
>>39507217
Haibane Renmei

onigiri udon teriyaki
>>
>>39507250
What's it about my brother?
>>
>>39507346
A girl who died young and her friends trying to cope later in life. MC starts seeing her and thinks he's going crazy.
>>
>>39507342
What happens mate? Also becoming hungary now.
>>
Your lie in april. My heart isnt ready to re watch, its been over a year
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 600x320px
>>39507217
Plastic Memories is the only anime that has made me tear up. 10/10
>>
>>39507217
Not anime but read Osayami Punpun
It's guaranteed to fuck you up if you're a robot
>>
>>39507540
Not OP, but thanks for the recommendation, I like reading relatable manga. That's probably why I liked Welcome to the NHK so much
>>
>>39507540
This is a great recommendation for manga
>>
Watch the first episode of Yu Yu Hakusho
>>
>>39507217
grave of the fireflies (most cliche answer sry)
kimi no na wa (I didn't cry though, but def got some shivers)
planetes
initial D
welcome to the NHK

please don't kill yourself though.
>>
>>39507217
Kaze no stigma
>>
Watch Kaiji Ultimate Survivor
Show is about a dude in debt who gets even further in debt from shady mob dealings. People get fucked left and right and it leaves you with a bitter torn view of humanity.
>>
>>39507217
If you think Angel Beats isn't pussy shit I have bad news for you, you have shit taste
>>
>>39507217
There's no sadder anime than Clannad and I can't believe no one mentioned yet
>>
I'm amazed noone said Clannad : After Story
I ran out of tissues that night (and I have shitload spare tissues for fap)
>>
>>39507774
This, I didn't cry at all. Honestly I was confused for the first half and by the end I was like "meh". It was okay but I never even felt very sad
>>
That one where the girl gets drugged and raped then her life gets fucked from then on

Techincally a manga though
>>
>>39507822
It's all retarded shit. Kids in some state of coma are hunting for meal tickets in their dreams. Garbage. Why should I even feel sad, hated almost every shitty - written character.
>>
File: 1501802630757.jpg (40KB, 713x541px) Image search: [Google]
1501802630757.jpg
40KB, 713x541px
In no order
>NHK
>Serial Experiments Lain
>Paranoia Agent
>Now and Then, Here and There
>Evangelion
>Mushi-Shi
>5cm per second
I especially recommend Mushi-Shi, which is melancholy but will male you want to live.
>>
>>39507870
Glad to see I'm not alone here. I admit it had good music though
>>
>>39507810
this famalam everything else is baby shit compared to it, might seem happy at first but just wait for it to build you up and then destroy you
>>
>>39507706
is inital D really depressing? I wanted to watch it for eurobeats and fast driving.
>>
>>39507822
Yeah that shit was retarded I didn't even feel sad I just thought "okay"
Also was still confused
>>
>>39507217
Someone here already said AnoHana, and I could see how some people could find it sad, but it was okay. At least consider it. It takes a lot for me to get teary though so I'm a bad judge
>>
>>39507217
>Watched Your Lie in April

>Broken for a solid month.
>>
>>39507217
Yeah angel beats is pussy shit but 5 centimeters per second if you have heart you want to be broken.
>>
Not anime but read Emergence. It's fucked
>>
>>39508326
Emergence legitimately fucked me up for a week not even kidding
>>
>>39507250

This is the only correct answer in the thread.
QT Korean girl suggested I watched it, and I've never cried harder
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.