[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I leave the middle of nowhere and go to a big city

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4573.jpg (339KB, 1900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4573.jpg
339KB, 1900x1500px
How do I leave the middle of nowhere and go to a big city like Atlanta?
>>
>>39505539
You don't want to live in Atlanta. At LEAST move out west or north. But it's still as bad unless you're wealthy.
>>
>>39505539
Atlanta is ok. But it's just ok, I don't know why anyone would dream of coming here. Are you from rural Georgia?
>>
>>39505575
I don't give a fuck what it's like nothing is worse than a cow town with 5 people and no money or anything fun
>>
Get a bus ticket and go
Or you could try hitchhiking your way there.
>>
>>39505539
Atlanta is basically an overgrown suburb. Ask anybody thats actually lived there
>>
>>39505582
When you go to the big city, you'll just be some loser with no money to spend on things that you think you might like but actually don't.
>>
>>39505579
I mean it's the only cheap city that doesn't have shit weather and a chance to do music

>>39505849
>everyone is like me
>>
>>39505875
>only cheap city that doesn't have shit weather
That's a lie. May through August is absolutely unbearable. I lived here my whole life and even I can't stay outside for more than 10 minutes when it's 90 F and 95% humidity. There's no breeze here like near the coast, just stagnate wet air. If you want good weather do not move here. The mild winters do not make up for this hell of a summer.

Unless you move to the suburbs or the ghetto, you're not going to find cheap housing. And I don't know what kind of music you want to preform, but you better be damn good. This place is oversaturated with musicians.
>>
>>39506016
Yeah try -70 windchill lmao and I want to live in riverdale or college park
>>
>>39506030
>I want to live in riverdale or college park

Ah, I see you're just retarded. Just disregard a native's advice. Enjoy being stabbed by nigs, you deserve it.
>>
>>39505875
>everyone is like me

So how do you plan to make a decent amount of money in a big city?

What sort of fun things do you want to do in big cities ? Have you done these things before?
>>
>>39506076
We'll what the fuck am I gonna do? I can't live anywhere with snow and i can't afford to live in nice neighborhoods or major cities and I'm not living in the Midwest. It's not like you die as soon as you move to a south side city Jesus.
>>
>>39506108
Well here there's either Burger King or nothing and even that requires you to drive 40 miles a day so I'm assuming you make money like anyone else.

Work jobs and get skills? There's no training or careers here. It's Burger King or die.
>>
>>39506161
>We'll what the fuck am I gonna do?

Not move here. Look, you're not gonna make it big here. You're some country fuck who has a false perception of what the city is actually like. People will prey on your hillbilly ass.
>>
>>39506273
Nah if I was a hillbilly i wouldn't even wanna go there. All the people here like being poor and smelling like shit I'm smart. Probably smarter than you. Probably way smarter.

Actually not probably i definietly am.
>>
>>39505539
apply for jobs in that state and buy a plane ticket with a credit card
>>
>>39506300
*teleports behind you

what now smart guy?
>>
>>39506300
>probably way smarter than you
>unironically wants to move to the city and be a musician

Whatever you have to tell yourself, Cletus.
>>
>>39506384
Wait I can just get a credit card and put 2 months rent on a card? Living here even in this hillbilly shit hole I can get jobs like 3 days after applying.
>>
>>39506423
Even if I don't have a music career I'd make 5x as much as I ever would here and I could go into a trade or something

The average income here is 11,000 a here you're retarded if you think my only reason for leaving is some magical wish
>>
>>39506494
You're retarded if you idolize a city like Atlanta. I actually hope you make it here so you can see what it's like for yourself. But I know you'll never leave your shithole.
>>
>>39506494
go to Charlotte or even farther south
>>
>>39506598
>>39506618
Atlanta Houston Miami Chicago la and NYC are like the only cities where anything important happens or rich as fuck people care about
>>
>>39505582
I need to get the fuck out of my Podunk Midwest 1,000 population town and move to the west coast. Preferably Oregon or Washington. Fuck pork and corn.
>>
>>39506716
Go there bro I would if I wasn't on the east coast and you got weed

I'm gonna try and go to Atlanta I don't even care if I live like shit with nothing
>>
Whats funny to me is I moved away from a big city to go into the country and do farm work and general labor.
>>
>>39506805
The pastures always greener anon
Everyone needs a change of pace at some point in their life or they'll feel like they aren't going anywhere
And that's a terrible feeling
>>
>>39506805
Lmao how is that even possible
>>
>>39506774
Fuck, I don't know yet. Maybe Colorado? I've got an uncle who could set me up there.
>>
>>39505539
Big cities are literally cancer
>>
>>39506861
Id rather go SoCal or something like that even tho it's expensive as fuck I think quality of life>material shit but do whatever the coast is probably better Colorado the weather is hell
>>
>>39505539
Look around East Lake and Parkview area.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.