[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fell for the gf meme >now she won't leave me the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170901-111315.png (197KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170901-111315.png
197KB, 1920x1080px
>fell for the gf meme
>now she won't leave me the fuck alone

This is annoying
>>
>>39505461
If it makes you feel better I broke up with my first gf after three days because she sent too many text messages...
>>
>>39505461
>caring about poltics
>dating a girl who cares about politics
you boring fucks deserve each other
>>
>>39505461
> renumeration

Dump people pretending to be smart people are hilarious
>>
>>39505461
>reaping the benefits of others work
>women
kek
>>
>>39505461
the older adults havent done shit too, and most of them are immigrants. the newer generation have created new and improved medicine.
>>
Wow grandma and grandpa. Thanks for climate change denial AND identity politics. Also, when can I retire off that sweet pension/401k/social security?
>>
Excuse me shitlord but boomer women literally built modern society
>>
>>39505461
>dating a lefty

wew......
>>
>tfw fell for the gf meme and had to meet her parents after a month of dating
>dad turns out to be super chill and has a boner for army robots since he was a vet
>literally did nothing but smoke and trade army stories the entire time
>gf gets mad that I'm not talking to her enough and gets piss drunk
>gf scolds me on the way home for killing an entire pack of darts in like 6 hours
>fuck in the back of my car because she's a horny drunk
>get dumped like 3 days after
>still talk to her dad
Don't fall for the gf meme, just fuck random whores on tinder and pof
>>
>>39505461
What a bitch. BabyBoomers are the most spoiled cunts that have ever lived. Seriously worry about other things bitch like the robots replacing you. Stop trying to fight in some made up fantasy war that you want to be in and only engage in through argument because you have an over active imagination and over inflated ego. Bitch
>>
>>39506305
This. Op here's your winning answer to her statement and ur way out all in one
>>
File: 1950s-6.jpg (802KB, 2898x2230px) Image search: [Google]
1950s-6.jpg
802KB, 2898x2230px
>>39507413
At least you and her Dad are bros thats pretty chill.

It's also a funny way of getting the last laugh on her cause your bros and it's hilarious that you fucked her. Thats what she gets for acting like a bitch.
>>
>>39507538
Only downside is that she pretty much ruined head for me. I've yet to have a blowjob that can make me cum because she was so good at it. Also she's the only chick I've met willing to choke me while plowing her so I miss that too.
>>
>>39507616
Really damn. I would think any blow job should make a man go off like a canon. Is all depend on the teeth and the tongue? lol
>>
>>39507767
Nah it's honestly the speed. The current girl I'm with isn't very good at them but she's learning. If she's going really really slow and not using much grip in her mouth, it's hard to cum. I'm not the biggest fan of blowjobs anyway. It's always been hard for me to cum unless I'm beating myself off or fucking her. Also my last gf was on the pill so going back to condoms kind of sucks.
>>
Nobody cares fuck off

Out
>>
>>39505461
>boomers 'deserve' even more of what's left in this shitheap of a nation

Also, to all of you having sex before marriage, promptly kill yourselves. I would gladly flay you alive in a public square.
>>
File: db280_fig3.png (153KB, 960x721px) Image search: [Google]
db280_fig3.png
153KB, 960x721px
>>39509279
Casual sex is totally normal you fuckin virgin
>>
same shit happened to me
>playing MH4U around release with bros
>She barrages me with facebook messages trying to talk about nothing of importance
>Trying to grind dat G-Rank Nerscylla armor
>she tells me to stop playing whenever I tell her my slow replies are due to me playing MH
>tell her this isn't going to work out and close the window

It'd help if she wanted to have an actual conversation instead of just droning on with fucking retarded smalltalk because she was lonely.
>>
>>39509332
>totally normal
>this is supposed to be an argument
My original point still stands. Every last one of you degenerates needs to be purged without mercy. I don't care if I'm the last one with any morality left on the planet, it is still wrong and I still hate you all.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.