[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just stop smoking? Ive been smoking one cigarettes somedays

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (25KB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 300x237px
Should I just stop smoking? Ive been smoking one cigarettes somedays two for the past 7 years and last week thought about how i havent got a buzz in years i just enjoy the taste and exhaling. is one a day or somedays two setting me up for cancer still? or ia it probably fine?

thank you
>>
>>39505334
Do you care about the future and your overall health? Yes? Quit. No? Smoke.
>>
You should. I should. Fuck it. Cigs are going in the trash. I'm done with this shit.
>>
>>39505334
Pick up smoking cocks instead. I'll warn you though, it's way more addicting than tobacco ;)
>>
smoking is a part of your lifestyle like computer use now, it's over, you're already ruined.
>>
>>39505334
Switch to smoking cigars. They take longer so you have to really set aside time for them, and they're much more enjoyable taste-wise.
>>
>>39505334
I hear allen carr's book on how to quit is good, in case you choose
>>
File: pag_193393.jpg (93KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
pag_193393.jpg
93KB, 377x377px
>>39505334
I work at a thrift store. I have bad hearing. I can always tell when the customer is a old smoker, based on the hacking, wheezing voice, the way it sort of grinds against their throat. I can't understand a goddamn word they say. I assume they might be trying to make smalltalk or asking for discounts or something, but I completely ignore them because its easier to do that than ask them to repeat themselves.

OP, don't smoke unless you want to miss out on discounts at thrift stores.
>>
>>39505472
or just chew tobacco? i always liked the taste. i doubt chew has much risk
>>
>>39505520
Chew is just swapping lung cancer for gum cancer
>>
>>39505520
Yeah, chew's definitely an option. I've heard it's a lot less risky than smoking if you're worried about health problems.
>>
smoking is good for you
>>
Smoking decalcifies your pineal gland.
>>
>>39505520
>>39505565
>>39505580
Switch to snuff. It literally has 0 cancer risk.
>>
>>39505334

How can you only smoke one or two a day? If thats the case then go ahead and quit anon it will probably be easy for you.

who else /packaday/ here?
>>
>>39505413
You should quit anon
You can spend the money on something else you enjoy
>>39505413
Good anon
>>
>>39505520
Good god no. The last thing you should do is pick up chew. Unironically start vaping. I know it makes you look like a dweeb, but just keep in mind that you're vaping to quit, not vaping to vape. Vaping is how my mom quit smoking.
>>
>>39505623
i just decided to treat myself once a day
>>
>>39505658
why not chew i chew 2 bags of levi garret a week and my
mouth is fine not op btw
>>
I quit after seven years of a daily cigarette or two on average and I kinda miss it. I bought one cigarette the other day and it felt good. Of course it did, I love smoking.

I dunno man. Not sure if I'm doing the right thing here. I have more money at the end of each month, but it's not like I have anything to do with it.
>>
Nicotine is a shit tier drug.
>>
>>39505796
Buy filtered cigars off the internet, they aren't taxed out the ass and taste better desu.
>>
>>39505687
Like another guy said you're just swapping out one cancer for another, and no your mouth isn't fine, your mouth is absolutely disgusting.
>>
>1 or 2 a day

Stop before you develop an actual problem.

I've been smoking for 7 years and been smoking a pack a day for 3 years. Even saying a pack a day is kind of fudging the numbers, a pack and change. At 5.75 a pop, that is almost 200 dollars a month. I don't even care about the health problems, my wallet can't take this.
>>
>>39506003
I used to buy tobacco and roll my own, then started buying cigarettes for convenience and to smoke less.

I don't even know why I quit. It was just a self improvement fit. I also said I'd stop wanking and drinking alone, but I lasted a week of nofap and a month of not getting drunk by myself.

Feels kinda pointless now.
>>
Buy an e-cigarrete which gives you a high dosage of nicotine, it's what I used.
Just don't get into the cloud chasing then you won't turn into a faggot.
>>
>>39506212
Vaping got me to successfully quit cigs (but I do bum one on occasion from a friend). Right now trying to quit vaping and nicotine all together. But like this anon says, don't feel ashamed to vape just avoid the dweeby culture behind it. Go into the store and just ask for the best starter kit available. Should be a pen style thing between $20-35
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.