[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get gf >wants me to stay over every fucking day Already

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 32.png (131KB, 396x354px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
131KB, 396x354px
>get gf
>wants me to stay over every fucking day

Already sick of it, sex was good for the frist month or two.
>>
>>39505242
>gf
get out of here you fucking normie invader
>>
>>39505264
Most people on this board have a gf or fuck buddy, tho.
>>
>>39505242
>he fell for the gf meme

It's amazing how many among us strive for one despite not understanding how shit they are.
>>
>>39505291
then this board has truly gone to shit
>>
>>39505291
H-haha yeah totally. Im d-drowning in pussy every day am i right guys?
>>
>>39505242
I don't get how that's supposed to be a bad thing. Just browse /r9k/ from her place.
>>
>acquire woman
>she keeps talking and screeching and squawking and just going on and on all fucking day
>volume and pitch steadily rise to painful levels no matter what the context is
How do I turn it off?
>>
File: 1500890747571.png (42KB, 399x322px) Image search: [Google]
1500890747571.png
42KB, 399x322px
>>39505291
why would you say such an untrue thing

for what purpose
>>
>>39505291
> ive never spoken to a grill before but yesterday when i left my basement for the first time in months i made eye contact with a grill

Did she want sum fuk? Did she want to take my virginity and marry me?
>>
>>39505740
It was his mother you retard.
>>
>>39505242
i used to sleep at my gf's place when i was unemployed and get her to buy me wine and books and i would stay home and smoke and read and shitpost. that was a weird but relaxing 6 months of my life. enjoy it while it lasts anon.
>>
>>39505740
>>39505788
I was originally suposed to say your mother you retard.
Guess I am the retard now, faggot.
>>
This is bait but OP still has a point. Even if you've been a sex starved robot for years or even your entire adult life it actually doesn't take much to go from that to being completely used to it and once you are, you still have to put up with all the bullshit
>>
>>39505826
O
>>39505826
You is the real retarded roboto
>>
>>39505291
>tfw Im anearly 30 year old virgin

ha ha. Gues im not most people.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.