[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 years >she's still dead >tfw you will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: feel1.gif (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
feel1.gif
46KB, 600x600px
>3 years
>she's still dead

>tfw you will never get over it
>>
Yeah, my cat died a little over two years ago and I still think about her everyday.
>>
>>39505163
what kind of cat was she?
Do you ever think about getting a new cat?
>>
I'm sorry for your loss, anon.

original comment
>>
>>39505095
>3 years
>She's too busy getting gangfucked by university studs while you've been busy looking at fake video game girls
>Found out her name and crossed paths with her
>Just want to forget her now

There are plenty of fish in the sea how the fuck do I forget!
>>
File: why.png (124KB, 199x247px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
124KB, 199x247px
>>39505179
>people think I don't like dogs

It's not that I don't like them, it's just I couldn't imagine replacing my childhood dog that died of a tumor. I refuse to allow another dog to fill its spot in my heart, in his final moments he was lying on my bed having had a stroke I sat there for an hour petting him before my dad took him away and shot him.

I miss him.
>>
>>39505247
I do think that when you bring dogs into your life you love them in different ways for different reasons.
>>
>>39505239
>busy getting gangfucked by university studs
sounds like hot dogshit desu buddy, better off without that offal.
>>
>>39505179
Just a normal calico, with the original name of Callie. She wasn't really my cat, like she lived with my parents, but I was closer to her than anyone else in my family.

I move somewhat frequently, and I intend to move at the start of next year. I'd like to have my own cat to live with me, but it's not a good idea right now.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.