[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I became a chad, but I still feel like a robot >Be me, the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1503145566756.jpg (9KB, 327x263px) Image search: [Google]
1503145566756.jpg
9KB, 327x263px
I became a chad, but I still feel like a robot
>Be me, the fat, ugly, shy kid growing up
>Fall head over heels in love with one girl freshman year of highschool
>Pure innocent girl who like video games and is one of the most popular girls in the school
>Go into the same club to get close to her
>She says "Wow, you're like a brother to me, anon"
>I realized I have to change and lost 50 pounds and learned how to socialize within 5 months
>In the same college as her now and in order to try to get confidence have had sex
>Had sex with 5 different girls, but always imagined it was her everytime
>Implied that I had lots of girls interested in me to her
>She now thinks I'm a man whore when I just wanted her to see me as a man and not her brother
>I have about 6 girls on call that if I wanted to have sex with I could. And about 10 just off the top of my head who I could date if I wanted to
>They'll never be her
>I don't want it to be anyone but her
We're still good friends and hang out. She's still a virgin and has never dated anyone. I don't want to feel this way. I either want to date her or stop thinking about her
>>
>>39503900
do whatever you want. unironically telling you to just be yourself. if casual sex isn't you, then stop doing it. don't try to be what you think she wants you to be. be yourself. if that doesn't get her attention then move on.
>>
File: groovy.gif (2MB, 356x196px) Image search: [Google]
groovy.gif
2MB, 356x196px
dont give up, let her know that you a tiger,baby
she knows what you want, dont play stupid brotha
>>
>>39503941
I want to I just haven't met a girl that conpares to her.
>>
>>39503900
I know this will come off as some fag shit, but if you care for her that much, don't write this shit out for us, write it for her. The whole "i'm a desirable guy" only gets you to fuck girls who see sex as a status symbol, where being able to fuck chad shows some self worth (and vice versa for guys who only think about pussy). Just show her that you have some self awareness and that you care about her.

But what the fuck do I know, i'm a 20 something kissless hugless handholdless loser faggot.
>>
>>39504176
I get what you're saying, but if I do a big confession and it goes bad then I'll look like a stalker and lose her as a friend, plus everyone will know me as the creepy kid. I could lose everything
>>
>>39504284
which sucks, but the alternative is having her five feet away from you for the rest of your life and feeling like you could never be further away.

i know its presumptuous, and you have more skin in the game than me, but if you've got 3 or 4 years of college ruined vs never really falling in love, i'd take the former.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.