[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>haha wow I got through this application pretty fast and I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: kill me.png (5KB, 688x82px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
5KB, 688x82px
>haha wow I got through this application pretty fast and I have a good feeling abo--
>>
>>39503719
>tell them in all honesty i've only ever had one employer for the past 5 years and he's the only person in my life that's been anything close to responsible familial or otherwise
>>
haha oh wow it's almost like all 12 years of school was supposed to help you make it in the real world and it didn't
>>
I'll vouch for you :)

"Anonymous is a good guy" - Anon
>>
>other than relatives or employers
....then who?
>>
>>39504312
It's a polite way of saying you should have impressed your teachers or people of note and seeing if you in fact did so.
Ever do charity work? You should have and you should have done it so well and so sociably that you can now cite the owner/runner of said charity as a person you can reference that can gush over you as a person.
Ever run an event yourself? You should have and you should have done it so well and so sociably that you can cite your benefactor as a person that you can reference that can gush over you as a person.
Ever have to be an important talker/person during an event where you had to give a speech or take executive action? You should have and you should have done it so well and so sociably that you can cite the runner/owner of that event as a person you can reference that can gush over you as a person.

Tl;dr they're doing a litmus test to see if you're an interesting, experienced, varied, driven, sociable, hard working, long term thinking, and capable person that can network. They're checking if you're a chad basically.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.