[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have sex with a girl where you constantly worry whether

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: sad-leopard.jpg (155KB, 775x960px) Image search: [Google]
sad-leopard.jpg
155KB, 775x960px
Anyone else have sex with a girl where you constantly worry whether or not what you're doing will be considered rape the next morning?

This makes it really hard to perform.
>>
>>39502616
>Anyone else have sex with a girl
No, now go and stay go
>>
>>39502616
wouldn't raping solve that issue? It would be clear then.
>>
>>39502616
What the hell kind of sex are you having?
>>
>>39502842
Normal sex. But it's really difficult to determine whether or not it's consensual because women are never direct or straightforward with their communications. And any attempt to get clarity just scares them off and make you look autistic.
>>
>>39502947
What was the circumstance like, anon?
As long as she was actively participating it shouldn't matter whether you both explicitly agreed. The only people you need to worry about that with have blue or pink hair, thick-rimmed glasses, and several piercings and tattoos.
>>
>>39502616
Dude, in prison, there are no witnesses. Which means that the rape didn't happen. If that's what your getting at. So, you're cool man just get on with it.
>>
>>39503010
>What was the circumstance like, anon?
As ordinary as I can describe it.

>As long as she was actively participating it shouldn't matter whether you both explicitly agreed.
I really prefer it if the consent was more explicit, so you're not constantly second guessing if she wants to be there, or whether or not you're crossing the line. Women really hate it when you're direct and explicit about what you want (it's see as a turn off by a lot of girls). So you have to really on ambiguous communications, which is fucking terrifying.
>>
>>39502616
That's why you have to stop every few thrusts and confirm that she is still cool with it. If you don't get active consent that's rape.

You should also check with her next morning whether you raped her or not, she might've changed her mind.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.