[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hello anon, thanks for visiting us again, you have no idea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20170904_030502.jpg (207KB, 869x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170904_030502.jpg
207KB, 869x1300px
>Hello anon, thanks for visiting us again, you have no idea how much it means to us. Now this may seem like a weird question to you but listen to me carefully. I know you've got a little close to my daughter and you two seem to be having fun when you're together. The truth is you are pretty much the only friend that she has right now, ever since she got into an accident she was pretty much alone most of the time. My daughter got very depressed and insecure that she's abandoned all her past friends, she felt like her life was already over. It's been several years now and you're the only person that she has. Please anon, I don't want her to be lonely forever. Make love to her and make her happy. I can't take it anymore seeing her like this, every person deserves to experience love at some point in their lives. The room is ready right now and you are free to go inside. Do you accept it?

What do?
>>
File: s0n7eeolz0jy.jpg (59KB, 640x398px) Image search: [Google]
s0n7eeolz0jy.jpg
59KB, 640x398px
>>39502160
DOES SHE HAVE BIG ANIME TIDDIES?
>>
>this may sound harsh but not really is not something for you to decide or setup.
>if you daughter is interested in a physical or romantic relationship then it is up to her to bring it up
>besides I am most likely unsuitable as a romantic partner.
> I don't even believe in romantic love.
>that said I take friendship very seriously I'll consider your daughter a friend as long as she will have me as one.

As a side note, what's wrong with her? I know something's coming so out with it.
>>
File: horrific anal injuries.jpg (100KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
horrific anal injuries.jpg
100KB, 1024x640px
>>39502429
THIS IS THE KIND OF MOTHERFUCKER THAT ISN'T GETTING ANY BIG ANIME TIDDIES
>>
sex for virgin girls is pretty shit. it's not much of a gift for her. unless mommy is wanting me to fuck her daughter a lot.
>>
>>39502499
I think in context it is less about physical pleasure and more about the emotional connection and physically expressing love.
>>
>>39502160
I would do it in a heart beat, however I probably wouldn't be good enough
>>
Yet another RP/what would you do thread where the OP runs off after the first post.
>>
>>39502160
Yeah, I'm sure introducing the destabilizing elements of romance and sexuality to your daughter's only friendship is a great idea.
A far better one would be to first help her reconnect with others and make a new network of friends before testing our own relationship by moving it into that territory.
>>
>>39502160
>be blindsided
>"Girl's mom, I'm not sure that's appropriate!"
>"She's sweet and I do like her..."
>"But, shouldn't that come in a proper relationship? This is way too early!"
>"I mean, I haven't even...y'know, before..."
>go into room
>get raped by the girl
>>
>>39502160
What kind of accident and effects are we talking about
>>
how was the accident?

as long as she just lost a limb or something and still has a hot body I'd do in a heartbeat
>>
>>39502160
>Ok but can you prep me first please?
>>
>>39502160
SHUT UP OLD BITCH LEMME SMASH
>>
>>39502160
>Although that is a kind offer I am forced to decline
>For there is another girl... No.... Woman in my heart
>*Takes out erect penis
>Suck
>>
>>39502160
>>39502160
>every person deserves to experience love at some point in their lives
>her mother's words echo in your head as you approach the door
>you slowly reach out towards the handle but freeze midway as a long long list of all of your flaws roll endlessly in front of your eyes
>but then you remember how out of all the kids in your class she was the only one to talk to you during the breaks
>it was only a couple of words and it didn't happen everyday but still - those small conversations were the only thing that kept you going
>and then the accident happened
>her dad pick her up from some party you were obviously not invited to
>it was a friday night but they had some family meeting on sunday or something
>it was late and he was tiered
>neither of them saw the truck that decided to run the red light
>you flinch remembering the first time you saw her after that
>>
>>39502160
>Here she comes now, anon. Please love her.
>>
>>39504693
>will still reject you because you're "just looking for an easy fuck" according to her
>>
There is more then one type of love. What kind of mom would risk wrecking her daughter's only friendship with some bullshit like this?
Can normies not understand the enduring strength of platonic love? Romance is flimsy bullshit that can't be relied upon. Sex is seldom a honest expression of love in this age we live.

This pisses me off more then it should.
It would be one thing if the relationship natural progressed to something more then friendship, but mom coming in and forcing things is totally unacceptable.
>>
>>39504549
>you flinch remembering the first time you saw her after that
>from the hospital entrance all the way to her room every step was a heart attack
>the suit you were wearing were itching
>your tie was too tight
>and a bucket of flowers felt wierd in your hands
>but for the first time in your life you were determined to walk forward
>still you almost chocked on your own tongue when you finaly got there
>she was alone laying in the bed in the room that smelled of pharmaceutics
>looking forward with unseeing gaze
>as If not really there
>with an amazing feat of willpower you push the flashback away and force your mind back to reality
>you clench your teeth and finally grab the door handle
>couple of loud breaths later you gently open the door and enter a dimly light room
>she sits on her bet clutching a pillow with her only hand sheepishly looking at you from behind it - you smile gently noticing the pirate eyepatch you've bought her
>"a-anon h-hi" she says in trembling voice as you close the door and slowly move towards her bed
>on your way you catch a glimpse of what she is wearing - a knee long skirt and her lucky pullover
>sitting in the edge of her bed you notice that she is wearing makeup
>>
Bump to see where this is going.
>>
>>39505082
>"so what do you want to do today?" you ask as if it was just another normal day
>way to go asshat you scold yourself silently
>"ah but y-you look very good and that skirt really suits you" you say trying desperately to salvage the situation "it almo..."
>it almost looks like your legs below the knees are not missing - was what you almost said
>but luckily you didn't
>"d-does it really bother you that much?" she is not looking at you but you still can see her mouth trembling as she tightens her grip on the pillow
>"no! " you declare loudly turning to face her "it is totally ok - I-I mean of course I would prefer you having them back, but I mean..." you stumble looking for words
>not knowing what to say you simply put your palms on her shoulders in a reassuring gesture
>she drops her pillow shuffling closer and reaches out to you with her hand grabbing a collar of your shirt
>"then why do you ignore my efforts so much anon?" she asks closing the distance
>"in school I was trying to talk to you everyday but you ignored me" you can feel her warm breath on you chest as your hands slowly slide from her shoulders down on her back
>"I was sure that after the accident I will never see you again but you were the first to come" her voice is barely more than a whisper as she pulls gently on your collar and you feel her body pressing against yours
>"and through all those years since then you've always showed up to keep me company but run away as soon as I-I..." she is so close now that the heat of her body burns right trough your clothes making your heart race and you feel fire spreading trough your veins "...I try to get closer to you"
>breathless you finally look down and at her face
>you finally notice rouge of her cheeks, the pleading glow in her amber eye and the blood crimson of her lips
>almost without thinking you tighten your grip around her small frame pulling her closer
>when your lips finally meet it's as if the world exploaded around you
>>
File: nowayfag.jpg (28KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
nowayfag.jpg
28KB, 310x310px
>>39502160
>my face when the normie mom tries to proselytize me
>>
>>39506116
>you kiss gently at first slowly getting accustomed to the feeling and each other
>but as your senses come back you rapidly become aware of her body
>of firm orbs of her breasts rubbing against your chest with her ever breath
>of her hand that let go of your collar - playing with your hair
>of her strong thights firmly grabbing one of your legs
>and the warmth that emanates from between them
>overwhelm by sensation you slowly melt all around her not knowing what's going on but hoping that it will never end
>and then a soft moan escaped her lips and immediately after she whisperes your name between kisses
>there is longing and need in her voice that in turn awakes something deep within you
>it's a hunger of a kind that you've never felt before
>another moan - this time louder - escaping her lips pushes this weird hunger to the surface
>with a groan you lean closer and push your tongue inside her mouth
>she winces at first but after a moment you can feel her hand grabbing a firm hold on your neck as her lips closed around your thongue
>and she begines to suck it
>>
>>39506624
>this time it is your turn to moan as a wave of pleasure washes you over
>when your lips finally part both of you are gasping for air
>"y-you kiss very good anon" she says breathing heavily " you must have a-a lot of experience"
>her hand moves from your neck onto your cheek and then lower stopping on your chest
>"not really" you reply quietly as you lower yourself to whisper into her ear "it was my first one"
>as you straighten up she presses her forehead to yours
>"I had some practice with girls before... " she trails off and the blush on her cheeks deepens "but you are the first boy I've kossed"
>the silence goes on for a while as her hand wonders around your chest and you let yours exploare her back
>but you are both satling
>finally you close your eyes and let your hands slide down past her pullover and onto her skirt
>she exhales loudly and looks straight into your face
>"j-just make sure that you've closed the door first anon"
>you slowly stand up as she slides down your leg with a sigh and rush towards the entrance
>after closing the door you pit a chair in front of it just in case
>turning around you see her desperately trying to take off her pullover
>"oh anon come here quickly and save me from this monster" she giggles
>>
>>39502160
I've actually been through something like this. Only instead of her mother, it was her sister trying to "make her fell better about herself." And instead a busted up face, she just had one gimp leg that gave her a very noticeable limp and completely fucked up her posture. I let her kiss me. We did not bone.
>>
It is a race against time to see if this story gets finished before the thread falls off page 10.

I wonder if it is op who is writing it or if some took the premise and ran with it on their own.
>>
>>39507138
well I'm not OP
but I'm trying to post whenever thread gets to page 8
>>
>tfw this really happened
>tfw you're not even crippled
>tfw he hit and quit
thanks mom and dad
>>
>>39507183
>not even crippled
then what's so bad that your parents would do that to you?
>>
>>39505053

>platonic love

Sounds like you're the friendzoning Stacy, whore.
>>
>>39502160
Hey OP how about we pretend i said yes and you write the rest of the story. I got a stiffy for nothing
>>
>>39507196
I'm a fucking psycho with absolutely no friends, no self esteem, and extreme difficulty talking to others. He was my first friend in years and the first guy I'd ever willingly brought home and I think they got excited.
>>
>>39507254
Oh. I'm sorry. I'd be your friend but you probably think I'm just saying that. I understand.
>>
>>39507254
Do you regret the sex?
>>
>>39507254
i will actually try to talk to u and be your friend
my discord (if u have it) is
ColdPudding
>>
>>39507215
I am a man who believes deeply in the magic of friendship.
>>
>>39507304
No. Well, kind of. Now I'm even more emotionally attached to him than I was before. It felt good but it's scary being this vulnerable desu. Not to mention that it hurts now that he's gone.
>>
File: asiaticdraculaturk2.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
asiaticdraculaturk2.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>39503814
I hope it's OCD or PDD, at least I could get into a good routine thanks to her.
>>
>>39507094
>she isn't even half done when you get back to her but somehow you don't feel like waiting
>with a single pull you yank her free and toss the pullover aside
>your eyes widen and your cheeks burn as she falls back on her bed
>she twists slightly to the side trying to hide the scar where her other hand once was
>but you don't even notice totaly captivated by the sight
>there was no shirt under her pullover
>starting at her navel your eyes slowly trawel upwords over the ivory skin of her tummy and finally stop on the lace bra covering her brests
>you swollow loudly as the bra does very little to hide the pink of her nipples
>"d-don't you dare to just stand there anon! s-say something" she exclaims in shaky voice and this brings you back to reality
>with a nervous giggle you lower yourself onto the bed besides her placing a kiss on her abdomen
>you feel how her body tenses under the touch of your lips
>she sights with relief reaching out to your shirt to try to undo the buttons
>as you keep kissing her tummy slowly building your confidence to move upwards she finally gives up on trying to unbutton your shirt with a groan of frustration
>taking the hint you roll over her to the other side if the bed and then pick her up
>now on top she gives you a brief kiss and straightens up ready to finally get read of your shirt
>you look with amazement as she half unbuttons half tears open your shirt using both her hand and her teeth
>evidently satisfied with what she sees she startes to caress your abdomen and chest with her hand
>her fingers move up, down and around in circles sending shivers of pleasure through your body
>wanting to return the favour you reach out towards her bra
>she smiles seeing your hands approaching and leans forward to meet them
>>
>>39507841
bump cause I need more greentext like these in my life
>>
>>39505082
>you smile gently noticing the pirate eyepatch you've bought her
This better end in erotic pirate roleplaying you fucking double nigger
>>
>>39507841
>you greedly reach behind her back your shaky hands desperately searching for some kind of release button
>finally you find it and with soft click her bra falls down onto your chest
>her cheeks burn red and she uses her hand to cover her good eye as you lay below her with your mouth open in amazement savouring the view
>for a moment this pair of grapefruit sized breasts is your whole world
>their firmness
>the fairness of the skin
>and pink beuty of their nipples
>you pull your hands from behind her back and place them below her orbs
>then slowly you move them upwards enjoying the sensation
>her body starts shaking and she suddenly exhales loudly as your hands brush her nipples
>you let out a short giggle and look upwoards at her face as a pair of your fingers starts merciless teasing
>her breath shortens as she lets out a series of quiet moans no longer able to keep her facade of relative calm
>suddenly a new shiver of pleasure runs through you as her hips start moving back and forth grinding her groin into your own
>no longer able to keep teasing her you pull her closer and take one of her breasts into your mouth
>her body stiffens and you can feel her goosebumps under your hand as it slides down and on her thigh under her skirt
>her body shakes as she buries her palm into your hair
>and then in one glorious moment you wrap your lips around her tit and suck just as your hand finally squeezes her buttock
>she lets out a howl of pleasure and suddenly her back bends backwards as she screams your name into the heavens announcing to everyone to whom she belongs
>after a moment she collapses into your embrace her head resting on your shoulder
>"anon anon anon anon" she repeats over and over again - your name being the only thing she is able to say
>>
>>39502429
Probably the most appropriate response
>>
Alright, but you get what you pay for. I'm a horrible person unsuited for companionship, don't blame me when she's killing normies in a mass-murder spree.
>>
Well I am board and sleepy.

Putting this on auto and going to bed.
>>
>>39502409
Keked
Originally of course
>>
I'll suffer through sex with your daughter if you let me make love to you afterward.
>>
>>39508538
need mo'
>>
>>39508538
inb4 she has a dick
>>
>>39508538
>seemingly not able to support her weight any longer her body shivers as she slides from your chest and onto the bed
>you close your eyes breathing heavily trying desperately to control the need building inside you afraid of what might have happen if you fail
>suddenly you feel her hand moving slowly towads the inner side of your thigh
>you open your eyes and she speaks your name once more but this time her soft woice is full of hunger
>giggling she rolls around and onto her back
>her gaze drops down towards your crotch and throbbing erection you don't even try to hide
>her eyes widen and she lets out a short sigh
>bitting her lower lip she reaches down and grabs her skirt then slowly pulls it upwords
>suddenly here eye is full of doubt
>her curtain slowly unravels and you become dimly aware of her stumps covered in black stockings
>but what truly captures your attention are her red panties with a big wet stain in the middle
>mesmerized you slowly crawl clowser when suddenly she jerks upwards reaching towards your crotch
>her hand squizinging your hard member gently makes you moan in surprise
>"s-sorry anon I just wanted to make sure you enjoy this" she explains sheepishly "seeing my stumps an..."
>she sighs in relief when your lips meet and your tongue finds its way into her mouth
>not looking together you unbutton your trousers and she helps you get rid of them
>your hands grab her red thongs and yank them down and off her legs
>as you get to taking off your boxers she spreads her legs as far apart as she can her body shivering with anticipation
>you close in and slowly press your swollen cock against her entrance
>her breath comes in short and irregular ggasps
>you move forward but she lets out a yelp of pain but before you can say anything she puts a finger on your lips
>"anon please I-I need you inside me and i need you now!" she says pulling you into a hungry kiss
>>
>>39502429
You probably have an unbreakable faith in unverifiable social theory.
>>39502160
>ma'am we've been married for 3 years
>now get out of our house
>>
>>39502160
Obvious trap is obvious.
>>
>>39502409
First reply and already lost. Fuck me.
>>
>>39509165
>with her reassurance you move forward again pressing her lips apart
>she howls and bites you painfully in the shoulder but at the same time wraps her arm around you and pulls you closer
>breaking through the initial resistance you dive into heavens
>it is warm and soft but at the same time wet and squeezing you from all sides
>your hips start moving on their own and not even spikes of pain you feel when she clenches her jaws on your shoulder could stop you now
>each time you trust you feel as if you are sliding deeper and each time you pull out her warm walls fight to keep you in
>finally she lets go of your shoulder and again pulls in for a kiss
>you can feel the taste of your own blood but it doesn't matter
>"will you turn me into a mama anon?" she smiles at you dreamly her only eye dim and unfocus
>"don't pretend that you don't like the idea I could feel you twitch right now" she says lowering herself closer to you ear
>"you were always my only goal in life anon" she whispers softly into your ear "you know if you want you can keep me perpetually pregnant"
>"oh a-anon promise to take good care of me and I will gladly let you do whatever you want with my body"
>"hm by the way how your body shivers with pleasure I see that you enjoy this idea"
>she giggles as your thrusts become faster and more frantic
>"that's it anon I have been waiting for you to do this to me for so long! I-i ahhh..." she moans and you feel her walls squeeze you even harder
>"please l-look at me anon" she begss
>"I want you to look at me while you come -- a-and whatever happens don't pull out" you can see a fire of lust in her amber eye
>suddenly another thrust pushes you over and all you can see are milions of stars as you release deep inside her
>exhausted you fall down pressing her into her own bed - realizing that you try to move but she keeps you in place
>surprised you look up and all you can see is her wide smile
>"I love you" you hear before drifting into darkness
>>
>>39509614
>morning sun falling through a window drags you out of the beautiful land of dreams and into the ugly reality
>not wanting to accept it you look up at the ceiling hoping that you will be able to go back to where your platonic friend - and only frien in fact - turned into your girlfriend
>when you close your eyes you can still see her face as she was smiling at you and feel her breath on your chest and...
>and suddenly something warm and fuzzy moves under the blanket forcing you to look down
>last memories of sleepy dizziness fade away as you can see her slowly crawl from under the blanket until her head rests on your chest so she can look at your face with her good eye
>"g-good morning anon" she says "I-i hope that you don't plan on leaving the bed so soon" and as you notice her blush you can feel yourself smiling
>"j-just stay with me forever o-ok" she whispers as you wrap your arms around her
>>
File: lXSWGjR.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>>39502160
Is it bad that someone has said this to me minus the making love part? This is bringing back feels
>>
bumpano
>>
>>39509822
>something warm and fuzzy
Fucking furries, man.
>>
>>39510444
>Fucking furries, man.
Furries as in anthros or furries as in the humans into the anthros? I'm game for one of those.
>>
>>39503814
"Accidentally" became morbidly obese.
>>
>>39510527
those sneaky nuggies!
>>
>>39502160
>tfw no big tiddy goth girlfriend
>>
>>39504549
>>39505082
>>39506116
>>39506624
>>39507094
>>39507841
>>39508538
>>39509165
>>39509614
>>39509822
Not even gonna lie this was a fucking rollercoaster.
>>
>>39510624
in a good or bad way? Origami
>>
>>39502160

See Mrs. Jones, This might make things a little more complicated but, I wasn't coming here all these years for your Daughter, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>39510754
I noticed the silverware, Tyrone, this isn't about that!
>>
>>39510679
Bad way, because there was no twist or joke in the end.

No pay off to her having stumps and a pirate eye patch, no penis, no ''y-you too'', hell i'd even settle with walking the dinosaur
>>
I DON'T HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH FEMALES MY AGE WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND HOW DID YOU GET IN MY HOUSE
>>
>>39509822

WHOOOOOO KNOCKS UP A PIRATE IN HER MOM'S ROOM
A-NON SHIT-POSTER

EYELESS AND LEGLESS AND HANDLESS IS SHE
A-NON SHIT-POSTER

IF BREEDING A PIRATE IS SOMETHING YOU WISH
NEXT TIME YOU'LL MAKE HER DRINK YOUR PISS

A-NON SHIT-POSTER
A-NON SHIT-POSTER
AAAAAA-NON SHITPOSTER
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.