[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just got finished walking/hitchhiking from Louisville, KY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0205.jpg (25KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0205.jpg
25KB, 456x320px
just got finished walking/hitchhiking from Louisville, KY to Lexington, KY AMA.
>>
>>39502076
why.

asking for a friend
>>
File: IMG_0396.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0396.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>39502167
Me and my mom got in a fight over tendies. That's metaphorical, but with the autism on both sides it might've well been over tendies.
>>
File: IMG_0421.png (324KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0421.png
324KB, 750x1334px
Shameless self bump.

pic related. I walked about 50 or 60 of the 87 miles. I hitched a total of 3 rides and only ran into one pervert.
>>
>>39502359
so then what's there?
>>
>>39502526
In Lexington? A friend was willing to let me stay with him. I just didn't have anywhere else to go after leaving my mom's house.
>>
>>39502705
what did the pervert do
>>
>>39502724
I'm wondering about this as well
How did you know that he was a pervert?
>>
>>39502724
>>39502900

I met him passing through downtown Frankfort.

> stop in front of old folks home to take off coat because it's getting extremely hot and it's very humid from the storm the night before.
> light up a cheap filter cigar and smoke while taking a rest
> old man hollers at me from his open window and tells me that he will give me a ride and something to eat if I come inside.
> follow the old man into his apartment, take a seat, and make some small talk
> old guy notices me popping my neck
> "you need a rub down anon"
> "nothing's better than a massage from someone who knows what they're doing
> activate denial mode. Maybe he's going to recommend a good chiropractor or maybe his old folks home as an on-site masseuse?
> "you need to relax anon. You can stay as long as you like. I want to hang out and do stuff with you"
> d-d-d-do what, sir?
> "I want to fuck you"
> NOPE.jpg
> grab my shit and make a break for the door
> he tries to get up and follow me but he is too old and frail

Just the proposition from that old pervert made me feel dirty. I didn't stop to take a break again until I left Frankfort city limits
>>
>>39502724
>>39502900
I know the story is kind of anti-climactic but you'd have to have been there in the room to feel the tension. I could tell something was off as soon as I sat down, but by that point I didn't want to be rude and leave until I had a good reason.
>>
So do you have any plans to go back home, or are you thinking of starting a new life?

>>39502076
>>
>>39502076
Why did you leave Louisville? Was actually lanning on moving there.
Rental costs too high?
No jobs?
>>
>>39503221
I hope to start a new life. Lucky for me one of the people who gave me a ride also gave me a tent for nights when I can't find anywhere to couch surf.

>>39503234
Louisville is actually not a bad place to live at all if you have a car. The city is a lot bigger than Lexington so it takes forever to get anywhere on the bus. There are many many job opportunities there. Ford has 2 factories in Louisville
>>
https://www.couchsurfing.com this helped me when I was meandering across the country, never been to KY though, so I've got no specific insights for you other than shelters are where the meanest of the homebums prey on the weaker, avoid at all costs. Get a Y membership for the shower, no one knows your bumming it (like your prospective employer) if your clean.
>>
A few observations I made during this trek.

A) the further away from the city you get, the nicer people are. When I was passing through Frankfort a couple of assholes honked their horns at me or revved their engines at me. One redneck even blew diesel fumes out his exhaust while passing me. Vid related: https://youtu.be/LXa-D7SPG2M

B) Poor people with nothing are far more likely to help you out than rich people. This isn't the first time I've been on the road, but it's always the same. Rich people look at you with disgust and poor people will help you out with what little they have.

C) You are capable of much more than you think. You will realize that when you are out of options and are forced to endure. Hang in there anons.

>>39503365 thanks for the tip anon. This will help me out a lot during the winter. It got cold last night when I camped out on the bypass, fortunately it wasn't below freezing.
>>
>>39503500
Idk if you answered this yet (fuggin lazy) how long did the whole trip take you? Any noteable conversations with the folks who picked you up?
>>
How did your mom react when you/she got home? Was she worried?
>>
>>39503046
>>"I want to fuck you"
How did he say it? What was his body language like? Describe that situation in detail please.
>>
Nice thread Eli
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.