[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever look in the mirror and think "Oh shit, this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1493242701603.jpg (13KB, 249x213px) Image search: [Google]
1493242701603.jpg
13KB, 249x213px
Do you ever look in the mirror and think "Oh shit, this is what I look like"?
>>
>>39501247
I got haircut recently and had most of it cut off because my barber doesn't speak much English and I am relatively beta. I saw the shape of my head for the first time in about 10 years and I hate even looking at my shadow.
>>
>>39501247
Yes. It happens every time I see my reflection
>>
File: creepydoggo.jpg (23KB, 351x420px) Image search: [Google]
creepydoggo.jpg
23KB, 351x420px
>>39501247
I do but I just try to ignore it.
>>
Kind of.
I'm sort of good looking, but I'm alone all the time so I feel like I'm ugly as fuck. Whenever I see my face I'm reminded that there's nothing wrong with the way I look. It's bittersweet.
>>
>>39501247
Please don't remind me of that Tom and Jerry episode, it was really depressing and the reason why i'm not getting a gf
>>
File: tofurkey2.jpg (144KB, 270x283px) Image search: [Google]
tofurkey2.jpg
144KB, 270x283px
>>39501247
>look in the mirror
>think i look okay
>take a photo of myself
>want to die
>>
>>39501247
I got more handsome compared to the past
>>
>think my voice isn't that bad
>hear my voice through other mic/audio of myself/whatever
>sound like an autist
help
>>
>>39501247
I look in the mirror and feel like im quite a good looking guy. Then I see any picture with me in it, and for some reason I look awful and ugly, and become mad because thats what everyone else also sees.
>>
>>39501415
what happened in that ep? And what ep was it?
>>
>>39501589
Tom gets cucked.
>>
>>39501589
I dont remember much but I think Tom got cucked in the ep. He met a cute cat but by the end he got rejected, pic related is him sitting on the train tracks waiting for his death, the same thing happens to Jerry who also sits next to him.
>>
I do everything I can to take care of my appearance and pretend it's not so bad afterwards.I think I've been making progress because slowly but surely, people have been buying into the meme that I technically qualify as attractive
>>
>>39501247
Every fucking day
Having to be clean shaven is hell
>>
File: fd4[1].jpg (144KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
fd4[1].jpg
144KB, 682x1023px
Only when I don't have a shirt on, holy shit I'm so fucking fat.

Recently I listened to a recording of myself, I didn't realise I sound like such a stereotypical nerd.
>>
>>39501247
Yes. Same with recordings of my voice like >>39501658 said. I sound like such an autist and it makes me realize why I never talk to anyone.
>>
>>39501247
Yes, isn't that a significant part of the reason why we are here?
>>
>>39501589
It's called Blue Cat Blues, aired in 1956, Tom falls in love with a female cat, she then meets a richer cat who buys her expensive gifts while Tom tries his best to impress, after failing to impress, he gets drunk and attempts to drown himself, Jerry saves him, he wakes up and to his horror, the girl and the cat are married, he then goes on the train tracks and waits for the train, Same thing happens to Jerry and the episode ends with the train coming closer, it's pretty dark, if you haven't seen that episode when you was a kid, don't watch it unless you want your childhood ruined
And it somehow got featured on a DVD
>>
>try to show my friends online a video of a bird flock over my house that I thought was cool
>made the mistake of talking because I was excited
>"anon your voice sounds really weird"
>>
>>39501433
I saw this explained in a Vsauce video. Basically since your reflection in the mirror is flipped, seeing how you actually look in a picture is jarring because your brain is used to seeing the flipped image every morning
>>
>>39501247
No, because I can't stand to look in mirrors anymore. It reminds me that I exist.
>>
>>39501247
90% of the time
I usually try to make a weird face if I look in one accidentally to distract myself (not in public obviously)
>>
>>39501247
all the time. my beady eyes with their uneven eyelids and pock scarred skin from teen acne combined with my piano key teeth with a big gap between the front two make me think that quite often.
>>
>>39501247
Nah, everytime I look at myself in the mirror I say that I'm magnificent. Then, I get slightly depressed that women don't like me. But, I then remember I'm not Elliot Rodgers. So...I think that I'd fuck myself. Would you fuck yourself?
>>
>>39502819
That's bullshit. Selfies are flipped too.
>>
>>39501703
>>39502486
it's so weird, because, unlike our face, we can actually hear our voice without the need of another object/tool. but hearing your own voice from a recording/video is way different than what you think you sound like.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.