[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"A woman should give her man sex whenever he wants it."

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

"A woman should give her man sex whenever he wants it."

Is this a controversial opinion? What are your thoughts on it?
>>
I'm biased as a man but I think in a committed relationship such as marriage a dynamic such as that seems appropriate. However it would be a bad idea in a relationship that is still in its courtship stage.
>>
>>39500527
it's a dumb idea because the wording implies that women possess sex and dole it out
rather than the reality being that sex is a mutual activity arising between two or more people
>>
>>39500607
"A woman should have sex with her man whenever he wants it."

Better?
>>
File: 10677466.jpg (28KB, 326x245px) Image search: [Google]
10677466.jpg
28KB, 326x245px
>>39500527
Well Dr.Laura seems to be of the same opinion.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2003/10/01/dr-laura-tells-women-just-do-it.html
>>
>>39500527
I agree completely. It's not even a one-way thing. My ex was even hornier than I am and sometimes she'd want to fuck when I didn't. Still gave her the dick.
>>
>>39500527
No, but it's the best way to make a relationship last a lifetime and prevent cheating on both parties.
>>
>>39500527
Just go back to the old way of women being property. It would achieve the same outcome and solve many other problems in the process.
>>
>>39500762
yeah that phrasing is better
also i disagree with it on the premise that no one should ever have sex
>>
>>39500762
"Fuck your significant other whenever needs be".
There you go.
>>
>>39500527
"In a relationship between two people, both partners should want the same amount of sex" Is my ideal about the subject. But I think marital rape is possible and the woman shouldn't be raped.
The woman should arguably put up with sex as part of the relationship but she is not required to.
>>
Why do woman never initiate anything? Are their libidos so different than men's that they don't want to have sex at a similar frequency?
>>
File: 1504423151431.jpg (54KB, 390x489px) Image search: [Google]
1504423151431.jpg
54KB, 390x489px
Retarded. Partners should ideally both enjoy having sex with each other enough to have an active sex life. Being in a relationship also means you have to be understanding that your partner might not want to have sex.
>>
>>39500527
A better way to reach a similar goal is to just say that both partners should try to keep eachother satisfied. Less abusive men and less manipulative women thank you. It's entirely possible to reach more natural sex dynamics again without turning women into property once more.
>>
>>39501542
>>39501679
In the real world that never actually pans out. It being something of a Duty or obligation is not ideal but is significantly more pragmatic.
In current relationships women are responsible for nothing while men are responsible for everything. Do you think that is ideal, do you think that is pragmatic?
By having more concrete roles and responsibilities a better balance is achieved in the long term relationship.
It's not something like sexual slavery or anything like that. The man has his duties and responsibilities in the relationship. It is just now the woman in the relationship has some as well that are well spelled out.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.