[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normies at work start asking me to join them in going out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: concern.jpg (47KB, 469x423px) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
47KB, 469x423px
>normies at work start asking me to join them in going out to noisy bars
>refuse every time with different excuse
this is getting out of hand, how do i hide my powerlevel ?
>>
>>39499905
>being asked to go places by coworkers

Wow, sure is getting normal in here.
>>
>>39499905
You're going to have to go eventually. Delaying makes it worse.
>>
>>39499905
I went to a noisy bar once last month, I didn't like it but it wasn't hell. You just have to sit there, wait some hours and then leave
>>
>>39500108
And wtf do i talk about with ppl that have nothing in common with me ?
>>
File: (313).jpg (14KB, 338x273px) Image search: [Google]
(313).jpg
14KB, 338x273px
You have to do that the rest of your life, otherwise that leads to dead end jobs or lack of connections.
Why didn't i die as a teenager, i knew this sort of thing was coming.
>>
>>39499905
Tell them you have a lot of duties or make up some second job or something.
>>
>>39500201
Well what are your coworkers like? Do they like sports, vidya, weed?
>>
>>39500201
The way I pass as a normalfag is by talking about stuff we have in common. In this case you have your work in common so just talk about your boss, experiences with clients, etc and see where thr convo leads. Also a trick I use is to say you have an excuse to get out by a certain time beforehand. If you get to the bar at 5:00 say you have a date or doctors appointment at 5:30, that way you can run if things get bad.
>>
>>39499905

My go to excuse is that I'm saving money to buy a house and can't spend any extra cash.
>>
>>39500543
That's a good one, i'll use it.
>>
>>39500497
I fail to understand why the hell do they almost get personally offended if i refuse their offer in the first place. I can barely tolerate ppl in the wageslave hours and they want me to waste my free time wtf ?
>>
OP, dude, if your co workers want to hang out, go hang out with them.

when i was young i had co workers ask to go hang out after work. I was all like no no im really busy, cant sorry. I was runnign home to watch TV and play video games.

Go there and hang out with them
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.