[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin femanon here. Do guys generally like women more when they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 45

File: IMG_3178.jpg (34KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3178.jpg
34KB, 594x396px
Virgin femanon here. Do guys generally like women more when they have experience or not? Besides the clinginess that comes with ripping someone's hymen, is anything else actually wrong about them?
>>
There is nothing inherently wrong with virginity.

But I'm a wizard Apprentice so I'm a bit biased in that regard.
>>
>>39499652

I prefer a virgin because I'm a virgin and we're both inexperienced so that means we'll bond while learning together.
>>
Gosh anon, you're a virgin that's fucked up
Personally I'd want a girl with experience, no hymnn blood please
>>
It depends on the guy. I'd say it's 50/50.
>>
>>39499652
Personally I prefer a woman who knows what she's doing. I don't really care if a woman has slept with other men before me, as long as she's not diseased and her pussy is still tight.
having said that, I would think most virgins would prefer another virgin.
>>
>>39499652
Yeh it just depends on the individual, some people will prefer experience, some wont care.
>>
Post picture of hair to ascertain femininity
>>
Clinginess isn't a bad thing, it's normal. Adulterers that have engaged in numerous sexual relationships are numb to such things and therefore see the reaction as immature and undesirable. This belief is backed up by the people around them and becomes normal because of it.
>>
>>39499833
Pic of my hair from 9th grade. Honest to god the last selfie I've taken (I'm camera shy)
>>
>>39499897
>no pic attached
sadface.bmp
>>
File: IMG_0048.jpg (38KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.jpg
38KB, 320x427px
>>39499833
Forgot the fugging picture
>>
>>39499916
Yeah, I don't think you'll have problem finding a partner that doesn't mind
>>
>>39499652
Personally I wouldn't give a shit
>>
>>39499916
You're fucking cutie how are you still virgin.
Btw, most of the guys not only don't care, there are a lot of experienced guys who prefer virgins because it feels good to be her first guy.
>>
>>39499916

Post discord I'll help you with that virginity problem
>>
>>39499731
this is probably my take on it

but most men (non-virgin men) who prefer virgin women do so for insecure and hypocritical reasons
>>
File: IMG_1476.png (477KB, 800x834px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1476.png
477KB, 800x834px
Lemme answer honestly

>For sex only?
Experienced, or at least good at sex

>For relationships?
Pure as snow
>>
File: IMG_0358.jpg (61KB, 479x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0358.jpg
61KB, 479x750px
>>39499976
I'm a virgin bc men are generally pretty scary to me and whenever one shows any interest I turn into a mega-autist and ignore him
>>
File: 1482259926984.jpg (368KB, 1223x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1482259926984.jpg
368KB, 1223x1541px
>>39499652
Non virgin women are a nono
>>
>>39500144
I could help you with that ;^)

Anyways, it's good for me because I'm a virgin too and I guess it would be less awkward and means you're probably a pretty pure girl.
>>
>>39500144
iktf but swapped
>>
>>39500144
this is relatable desu

oregileo
>>
Ptoblen with virgins is that they bleed and it hurts at first. Pro is the tightness. As a guy is really fucking hard to control myself from pumping it, but you have to or else it will hurt a lot.
I lost it to a nonvirgin girl though, and only alept with virgins twice. First one brpke in tears of pain because I was retarded. So yeah, find a good partner, not idiots.
>>
>>39500144
do you have friends that are guys?
>>
>>39500345
I really don't have many friends period, but I have a few guy almost-friends (enjoy company at work/school, but would never hang out outside of these environments)
>>
>>39499652
traditional guys like me who want long term relationship like women to be inexpreienced and virgins

people who are more modern and more into the dating scene like experienced ones
>>
File: dogger.jpg (16KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
dogger.jpg
16KB, 326x326px
i do prefer women with experience, yes. simply because there is a lot less nervousness on their side and they know the basic dos and don'ts of sex. i may be a bit reluctant because they do tend to be a bit clingy with their first but it would not be a complete dealbreaker.

men who prefer virgins are either weird fucking pedo creeps or the same losers who didn't realize that donald trump was a meme and unironically buy into all that medieval "muh traditional values" bullshit

desu femanon if superficial things like being a virgin are dealbreakers for a guy then it is a red flag that they are needlessly picky and will always find something to spoil whatever relationship you will have with them.
>>
>>39500480

just adding to my second point that if a guy ever unironically says the word "pure" in relation to being a virgin run the fuck away because they are definitely going to beat you in a few years
>>
>>39499916
>Forgot the fugging picture
bitch you are a 8+. why are you here? you are a stacey. why has chad or brad not locked you down?
>>
>>39500413
Can I be your friend anon? You can tell me about work and school
>>
>>39499916
Reported. Enjoy the ban, attention-whoring roastie.
>>
>>39500144
>I'm a virgin bc men are generally pretty scary to me and whenever one shows any interest I turn into a mega-autist and ignore him
why are guys scary to you? most all of them would obey your every order. you are hot as fuck.
>>
I dislike virgin girls, generally I would like you to have some experience but not too much. Guys that want virgins are usually virgins themselves, I would suggest you stay away from losers like that. Also they have no idea what they're doing and are usually creepy as fuck. The perfect match would be a guy and a girl that both had about 3 - 5 previous partners each. So they know what they want, but they didn't go turbo whoring. Both virgins and slutty people are mentally damaged.
>>
it all depends to what you want in the end

if you're a feminist, want to be a careerwoman, living a fully modern lifestyle then you get guys like this: >>39500480 and reddit will probably be a good place for you (not trying to insult)

if you like not fucking around, want to one day get married and be a housewife then being an inexperienced virgin is a big plus

not all traditional people are /pol/ autists
>>
>>39499731
I can speak truth to this, seeing as it is exactly what I did.

Me and my girlfriend of 6 years were both virgins when we started going out together.
>>
>>39500596

Only a virgin would think sex with a virgin is "pure" or good. Its awkward, messy and not a good experience for either. I did not take the virginity of my current gf, who ever did thank you for breaking her in and getting her ready for me. Now I get to enjoy.
>>
Virgin to 2 partners max = for marriage
Above 2 = pump and dump
>>
>>39500144
I gotta ask... How did you end up in a neighborhood (4chan) like this?
>>
File: IMG_0682.png (19KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0682.png
19KB, 509x411px
>>39500538
All of my adolescence I have been told by my (super religious) parents that men are dangerous. To be honest it's created a sort of unhealthy image of most males for me, thus I am stricken with severe anxiety whenever one even makes eye-contact with me. It's sorta ruff to say the least
>>
>>39500717

Assuming you're not a troll and that pic is really you, men really are dangerous. Sadly you're very attractive which means you'll attract guys that only want one thing from you and never anything else. I don't think a man will ever love you or care about you, that's the great problem with very attractive women. You're just a trophy. I suggest you stay away from men, especially white men.
>>
>>39500661
as i said depends for who you are and what you want
you're a modern liberal guy and you like fucking around, dating and such
im not fucking pol, but im traditional,
id never want someone sexually experienced because i look for different things than you like many people do, not for some kind of fucking neckbeard purity, but because we want someone to grow with, discover ourselves with, grow emotionally attached to, to be absolutely monogamous, know to have a partner which dislikes the modern liberal dating scene as much as we do and willing to have a family later in life within the man-breadwinner, woman-housekeeper paradigm

dont automatically insult everyone whos not like you
>>
>>39500661
>now I get to enjoy your leftover seed whenever I eat her out or kiss her. Thanks!
>>
>>39500717
>thinks men are dangerous
>somehow ends up on 4chan
I call bullshit.
>>
>>39500661
>Only a virgin would think sex with a virgin is "pure" or good.

>Its awkward, messy and not a good experience for either.

Speak for yourself... Sure it was a little awkward, but wasn't a bad experience, and I regret nothing... And to the best of my knowledge, I believe that she doesn't regret or cringe at the memory of our first time either.
>>
File: shalum.png (13KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
shalum.png
13KB, 214x235px
>>39500754
>especially white men
Yeah, yeah. Shalom, shekels and others. Keep on it, kike.
>>
>>39500596

i'm the anon you referenced

imho it's actually pretty important to sleep around at least a bit before you settle down because:

1. you get the experience of being with other people. you therefore have a better perspective of what you want and need as a person and will not be stuck 20 or 30 years into a marriage wondering "what if?" and have an unrealistic expectation that extramarital sex could somehow be more exciting or enjoyable simply because you have never had it.

2. you get better at making real connections. i, and everyone i know made the classic mistake of "falling in love" with the first person you have sex with. the physical act of love and real love are very different things and i think that the "purists" never have an opportunity to learn this difference. this is why i mentioned in my post that i may be reluctant to have sex with a virgin because if there is no real connection outside of the bedroom, i may (and this is not always true, but more likely to be true) be stuck in the situation where they think they are "in love" because they haven't learned this yet, and i'm stuck having to break the poor girl's heart, at least temporarily.

3. you just get better at it. everyone has different preferences and you can fumble past all the awkwardness before you find "the one", and by that point, you have enough experience to blow their minds (or more...) with it.

anyway the choice is ultimately up to the individual but i 100% believe that saying that a girl not being a virgin is a dealbreaker is a sign of some really fucked up and selfish priorities on the part of the guy
>>
>>39499731
This

I would be intimidated if the girl knew what she was doing and I didn't
>>
>>39500717
>All of my adolescence I have been told by my (super religious) parents that men are dangerous. To be honest it's created a sort of unhealthy image of most males for me, thus I am stricken with severe anxiety whenever one even makes eye-contact with me. It's sorta ruff to say the least
did you go to a co-ed school? what were your experiences with boys like there? how about college? have you ever had a crush on a nice boy at church?
>>
No one cares generally. I had a guy put off me for telling him. Though I think he'd been led to believe I wasn't an inexperienced kissless loser. Guys here put it on something of a pedestal desu. And the clingy thing is nonsense. It's the most awkward painful sex of ypur life. You're not going to imprint on the dude. That's a myth and probably why my one was put off.
>>
>>39500756

You have a childish, outdated and unrealistic mindset when it comes to women. What you basically want is a robot stepford wife/personal slave. You don't actually want a woman, you don't want to be in a real relationship. It has nothing to do with "liberalism", i;m not even a liberal. You come off as insecure and honestly just weird.
>>
>>39500144
post contact info, I won't bite
>>
>>39500808
you're a liberal m8 (not trying to insult, rly), you don know whats it like being a traditionalist

as i said people like me dont give a shit about getting more experienced in these things, we even consider it to be a minus,
not all traditionalists are pol neckbeards
you see woman fucking 5 guys as normal and having a life where you live a generic mdoern life good
i see it as disgusting and i cringe at the thought of my hypothetical wife having a career and being into womens rights against the patriarchal norms
>>
>>39500808
>100% believe that saying that a girl not being a virgin is a dealbreaker is a sign of some really fucked up and selfish priorities on the part of the guy

Which is exactly why a lot of these guys are virgins still. They're so selfish and self ceneted. They want their gf to be THEIRS, like an object that they own, a trophy, not a fucking human being that you're having a relationship with no, a fucking piece of plastic or something.
>>
>>39500838
>we want someone to grow with, discover ourselves with, grow emotionally attached to, to be absolutely monogamous, know to have a partner

not him but how the fuck did you turn that into wanting a robot slave
>>
File: IMG_0656.jpg (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0656.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>>39500779
I have a compulsion to think men are dangerous, but I don't think they all are. I'm in the neighborhood because I also find men's sense of humor to be generally more compatable with mine. I'm a huge shut-in, I hate socializing, and I'm also a dumbass. That is why I spend time on here instead of messing around with chads
>>
>>39500838
i dont mean liberal in todays sense,
i mean liberal in sense of classical liberal of enlightenment tradition

what i want from women is the very thing entire world besides the developed west sees jsut as i do and what the west saw that way until 50-100 years ago

youre one of those feminists who categorically insult and reject traditional lifestyle
>>
>>39499652
i think i have a fetish for fucking sluts because its all ive done
cant stay in a relationship with them though because thats when the insecurity kicks in and makes me wanna kill myself.
>>
>>39500756

the fact that you think that you won't have the opportunity to grow old and discover yourselves with someone just because they've had sex before you is a blatant manifestation of your own personal insecurity. you want a woman who has never had any experiences with other men so that she will never be able to remember anyone as being a better lover, giving you an easy ride
>>
>>39500874

You're not a traditionalist, you're trying to live like its the 1800's in 2017. Things have changed a lot, you can either keep up or get left behind. Men married virgins back then because they got married at like 16 and died at 45. Also unless you make like $150,000 a year your wife is going to have to work just to pay bills, ESPECIALLY if you have kids.
>>
>>39500914
>I'm also a dumbass. That is why I spend time on here instead of messing around with chads
Not messing around with Chad's doesn't make you a dumbass... But being here doesn't exactly make you smart either...

Can't really blame you, though... We're all "here forever" after all.
>>
>>39500940

He wants a "wife " that he can keep locked up in a cage when he isn't home, he wants a "wife" that has zero experience of life. The guy is an insecure faggot. "My wife can NEVER have fun unless it involves ME"

repulsive attitude that will keep him a virgin well into his 30's
>>
>>39500914
Well I'm here because I was homeschooled and never figured out the whole dating and flirting thing

enjoy your stay (it's forever)
>>
>>39500940
>>39500945
talking about insecurity, whats most ironic is that i dont insult or demean your lifestyle, but simply accept it and seek to get accepted as well and you are the one attacking every lifestyle not inside the paradigm of your view on male-female relationships

pure projection and bigotry
>>
>>39500945

>Men married virgins back then because they got married at like 16 and died at 45

absolutely bang on

if you are a """""traditionalist""""" and you aren't married by age 25 then you have already missed your boat. don't try to hold the rest of the world back socially because of it.
>>
>>39500985
i dont want to force anyone into anything
i seek someone with the same outlook as i have to share my lfie with which you grossly misrepresent into being horrible while its not

whether thats gonna get me to end up alone or anything else is irrelevant, i have my principles which are more important to me than being up with the times and i stand by them
>>
>>39500538
>>39499976
>>39500511

You can tell that from the corner of her face she says is from 9th grade?It conveniently covers where the adams apple might be.
She could've also gained 100 lbs or have spergy eyes or a massive jew nose or a 5head.
Do not be fooled by myspace pics anon
>>
>>39501012

>wahh im getting btfo
>everyone just can't handle how enlightened my lifestyle is

maybe 4chan isn't the place for your mr. "traditionalist". perhaps you should take your precious sensibilities over to christianmingle.com :^)
>>
>>39499652
Leave. R9k is for men only. Roastie slut.
>>
File: IMG_0462.png (190KB, 484x172px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0462.png
190KB, 484x172px
>>39500815
Yes, I have had crushes before, but they are rare and the last one I had ended up being "the gross bachelor frog" so I've sorta been aprehensive to let myself be weak again and actually like someone.
>>
>>39499916
Are you blind? See those things on the front page called RULES. Fucking read them you slut.
>>
File: 1502165108369.jpg (103KB, 687x900px) Image search: [Google]
1502165108369.jpg
103KB, 687x900px
>>39500808
WHORE ALERT
>>
>>39499652
Normie men will be weirded out if they find out you're a virgin and you're over the age of 20. They'll assume there must be something wrong with you that they don't already know, and you probably won't see them for much longer after that. Maybe they'll stick around to take your virginity first though.

The guys here would think it's great you're a virgin, but you would never want to get close enough to them for that to matter.
>>
>>39501041

Your outlook is foolish and insecure, that's why we're all calling you out on it. If the first thing you think of when you meet a girl is her past partners, you have some SERIOUS mental problems and you're not ready for a relationship.
>>
>>39501044
im not even talking about any enlightenment or superiority,
i simply stated this lifestyle as the one i follow
if anyone is trying to assert "enlightened" superiority its you

im not a practicing chirstian and im on 4chan because it is currently the only place which accepts people like me so if you cant accept people having different opinions id say 4chan isnt for you
>>
>>39501060

>ended up being "the gross bachelor frog"

how old was he? i was pretty gross up until my mid-twenties and so were most of my friends. i think it's around then that personal responsibility really starts to set it for most men (at least the ones who develop it).
>>
>>39499916
The likelyhood of that being a fembot is literally zero. Tits and timestamp or gtfo
>>
>>39501060

>>the gross bachelor frog
Just where do you think you are?
>>
Let's put aside the whole virgin shaming thing, most people are turned off by virgins because they have to be walked through the process for the first few times and for everyone involved it's extra work and it kind of kills the mood. However, most people won't actually mind tgat much once you are in the bed, which is why, in my opinion, you gotta keep this detail undercover until you get there. For guys, there will be girls who will laugh you out of the room, but if you're wise enough you should know if the person you date is the kind of person you can disclose this detail to. If all you aim for is to lose your virginity and you are with someone who you suspect would laugh you out, just hide it and smash. Something most robots have no idea about is that most women are so used to be fucked by guys who are shit at sex that even if you are virginally awkward as fuck, you'll pass for one amongst a sea of bad lovers, then you no longer have to worry about virginity for the rest of your existence and can go on to practice normally if you care about performance.

If you're a girl, it's hardly an issue, but older guys might be asking why you're still a virgin. Female virginity may still be associated with purity, but in our modern times, much like it's weird for older guys to be virgins past a certain age, even if you're a girl, unless you are super devoted to religion, actually self-respecting guys who are not just out to take it for their own merit and dump you afterward will wonder it's because of which crippling issue tgat you have never let any man get in your pants considering you're a woman, therefore, in much higher demand than a man.

I was lucky. I'm a guy and I lost it at 28. The girl was open minded enough that I was able to tell her. both guys and girls, I think it's important to be wise about how you bring it up and who you can say it to. Guys are lucky because it's possible to hide it. Girls may have an harder time.
>>
>>39501095
you have some issues m8
this is r9k, half of people here are very simialr to me
>>
>>39500914
>I have a compulsion to think men are dangerous, but I don't think they all are. I'm in the neighborhood because I also find men's sense of humor to be generally more compatable with mine. I'm a huge shut-in, I hate socializing, and I'm also a dumbass. That is why I spend time on here instead of messing around with chads
just because your crazy parents freaked you out about boys, it doesn't follow that you don't have girl friends to socialize with. why are you so alone?
>>
File: tired pepe2.jpg (12KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
tired pepe2.jpg
12KB, 380x250px
>claims to hang around here often
>makes a thread asking how we feel about a girls virginity

really makes the noggin joggin
>>
>>39501107
He is 18 right now.
>>
File: -mountain-dew-can-costume.jpg (32KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
-mountain-dew-can-costume.jpg
32KB, 350x500px
I used to tell myself it's because of le principles, but honestly I just want a virgin gf because i'm really insecure
>>
>>39501199
are you OP - attacking me with a billion posts because you got fucked over by your retarded parents?
>>
>>39501199

Everyone is a little insecure, even girls will think you're going to compare her body to your last gf. Then again none of you guys have last gf's, but maybe you can lie about it idk.
>>
>>39501223
im not insecure, she is just butthurt because i woke up her complexes by reminding ehr of her fucked up childhood
>>
>>39501042
can you give an example of spergy eyes?
>>
>>39501213
>>39501243
i'm not op faggot. should've been watching poster count
>>
>>39501260
im very glad hearing that, it would be a pity seeing her go that low
it feels much better you being just a bigoted liberal
>>
File: IMG_0192.jpg (35KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0192.jpg
35KB, 300x225px
>>39501166
There seems to be a big divide on the virgin debate over here. Some faggots on here want vigins, some want roasties. I was just curious why.
>>
>>39501184

uh yeah hate to break it to you but there are very, very few guys that aren't gross bachelor frogs at that age. like i said it's usually around the 25 mark that men start to take on personal responsibility
>>
>>39501295

im the other one who was replying but im done now. i got my shots in, i never thought i would convince you, it's mostly for the wider audience to decide
>>
>>39501323
theres no big divide
its just me stating that i prefer virgins and explaining why and taht other guy going berserk cause he cant stand people wanting traditional relationships

>>39501354
you didnt convince anyone you jsut embarassed yourself by acting like a child
>>
>>39499652
Fucking a virgin is actually pretty shit the first 3-5 times, as you have to go slow to not hurt them
>>
>>39501251
Ok, maybe not literally sperg but I mean she could be hiding facial deformities
>>
File: IMG_0048.jpg (94KB, 447x781px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.jpg
94KB, 447x781px
>>39501454
No facial deformities, but I do apparently have shit parents
>>
>>39501507
oh boy here comes the storm, brace
>>
File: Lain on pc.gif (500KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Lain on pc.gif
500KB, 500x333px
Not OP but vote in fags

http://www.strawpoll.me/13855426
>>
File: IMG_0665.png (270KB, 428x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0665.png
270KB, 428x380px
>>39501532
I'm dead inside anyways
>>
>>39501551
woman you can't be dead I guarantee my parents were much worse than yours and I'm still here
>>
File: 1503835800155[1].png (48KB, 924x560px) Image search: [Google]
1503835800155[1].png
48KB, 924x560px
>>39501507
please be my gf
originaly
>>
>>39501507
>>39501551
No way that's your face, you are lying
>>
>>39499731
If God intended for virgins to sleep with other virgins, he wouldn't have invented middle aged hookers.
>>
File: IMG_3147.png (228KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3147.png
228KB, 500x452px
>>39501616
I should probably take that as a complient, so thanks my nigger
>>
>>39501683
That's not you anyway lmao, post pic with timestamp or gtfo
>>
>>39500144
>>39500717
What about beta boys like everyone here on /r9k/, we're too meek and pathetic to be scary.
>>
I'm an 18 year old virgin female too OP. The other day a guy I'm seeing tried to finger me but it literally wouldn't go in and the pain is excruciating. I'm really glad I didn't give it up. Honestly just wait for marriage or something. No guy actually cares enough for your virginity.
>>
>>39501507
>No facial deformities, but I do apparently have shit parents
you are the ideal for thousands of guys here. right out of central casting for us. we'd all eat broken glass to make you happy.
>>
>>39501507
If you live in Canada I'll take you away from shitty parrents
>>
>>39501811
>we'd all eat broken glass to make you happy

Only you beta faggots
>>
>>39501782
Which hole was he trying to get into?
>>
>>39501507

Would you consider yourself religious? If so would you be willing to try talking to me?
Good christian women are hard to come by
>>
>>39500480
>randomly demonizing pedos

OBSESSED
>>
>>39501880
My vagina. It hurts and it sucks. Couldn't even get a few cm in. Fuck that.
>>
>>39501992
You sure he wasn't trying to finger your piss hole?
>>
File: IMG_0715.jpg (284KB, 1069x1425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0715.jpg
284KB, 1069x1425px
>>39501722
There you go, my brother
>>
File: LUL.jpg (49KB, 600x906px) Image search: [Google]
LUL.jpg
49KB, 600x906px
>>39502053
>That face

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>39499652
>is anything else actually wrong about them?

You do not enter conquered land.
>>
>>39502053
Did your religious upbringing make you rebellious? I'd really like to play with your butthole.
>>
>>39502036
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it wasn't the piss hole. I've tried after that to stick a finger in and no matter how aroused I am, it still hurts and won't go in. Thanks for trying to help though anon.
>>
>>39502053

let's marry?
>>
>>39502174
Only degenerates play with buttholes. Go back to your gulag
>>
>>39502216
hello I would like to have sexual relations with you in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation

:v)
>>
>>39501120
>>39501120
>I'm a guy and I lost it at 28. The girl was open minded enough that I was able to tell her.
can you explain details? as in like how was your relationship with that girl, how did she take it etc.
>>
>>39502188
Have you tried reverse kegals? Maybe you don't even actually have a vagina and have to stick to anal.
>>
>>39502053
>There you go, my brother
still cute as fuck even with the short hair meant to keep scary men away from you.
>>
>>39502053
>There you go, my brother
now make a vocaroo saying "i love you, anon."
>>
File: IMG_1974.png (126KB, 220x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1974.png
126KB, 220x253px
>>39502418
That is actually one of the main reasons for why I got it. I actually had a pixie cut before for the main reason of looking like a boy so maybe men wouldn't look at me as much. I'd rather look like a dyke than get molested
>>
>>39502489
You do know quite a lot of men like women with short hair right?
I think you look better with short desu
>>
>>39502489
Dykes are the best girls to molest.
>>
>>39502053
Hey, y-you didn't answer me
Please respond
I'm
>>39502053
>>
>>39502489
How would you get moles, aren't they something you're born with? And who the hell is ted?
>>
Prove youre a woman, bitch
>>
>>39502216
What if I just tongue it?
>>
>>39502549
That's fucking worse, then we skip straight to me throwing you out of a fucking helicopter

The face and the genitals should never meet that's fucking degenerate and especially nobody should ever fucking stick their head up someone's ass

disgusting
>>
>>39502583
you are perfect please be my gf please
i will kill myself if you say no
>>
>>39502540
Sorry Pajeet, but no vageen or bob pics today
>>
>>39502583
>The face and the genitals should never meet
Have fun never having an orgasm. Dicks aren't that good.
>>
File: mY2Lovq_d.jpg (38KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
mY2Lovq_d.jpg
38KB, 640x853px
>>39502615
Dont you even dare take me for an indian
>>
>>39502627
have fun never having an orgasm because there will be nothing left of you except a bloody puddle

>>39502606
nein
>>
>>39502653
going to kms now
goodbye
>>
>>39502667
If you're not devoting your life to stopping the spread of communist degeneracy then you deserve to kill yourself anyway

you're pure trash, please do it
>>
I haven't had a crush on an female in years.
I'm getting too old for this.
>>
>>39502694
b-but im not the anon that was being degenerate i just think you are cute....
>>
>the absolute state of /r9k/

Originalcontent
>>
>>39502645
Goddamn; if you connect the dots with your chest acne does it make a waifu?
>>
>>39502712
I'm just some random guy who jumped in because I hate communists

the "girl" posting previously was also a random guy

r9k is all random guys

get a job
>>
File: IMG_2034.jpg (40KB, 400x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2034.jpg
40KB, 400x345px
>>39502712
That wasn't me, lad.
>>
>>39502830
so you'll be my gf then?
i will support you!
>>
>>39502745
Who cares, im not that faggot
>>
>>39502846
jesus christ you're such a fucking beta cuck
>>
>>39502846
Brother, /r9k/ is probably one of the worst places to look for a gf.
>>
>>39502916
On which board should I look for a gf?
>>
>>39501454
Could be treacher collins syndrome?
>>
>>39502992
Real life you fucking dumbass.
>>
I don't understand how she could look cute here >>39501507 and comically ugly here >>39502053

OP, you need to lose 40 lb and lay off the shitty diet. Skin looks bad.
>>
I married a virgin. Bloody hymen and everything.

It sucks.

I cheat on her constantly just so I can have sex with more experienced girls.

Now you may be thinking "well I can just teach her everything there is to sex and make it fun and we can experiment together." Here's the thing tho, virgin girls tend to be kind of close minded and prudish when it comes to sex, which is how they managed to keep their legs closed so long (we had sex after 3 years of dating). So while my wife will do anal and blow me and other standard sex acts, she's not exactly thrilled to do any of that, and often ends up just laying on her stomach sticking her butt up for me to hump away and do all the work.

One of my favorite side chicks is near as beautiful as my wife in terms of face, but she has a slim athletic body and an amazing control over it, and actually loves sex. There's such a difference in sex between the two of them, it's crazy.

Now my story is anecdotal, and of coursed I married my wife for other things than just sex. However if you cannot deal with cheating and lying like I do, then I'd suggest you marry someone who knows how to fuck, or your eyes and dick will always wander.
>>
>>39499652
Whats your plan now, it looks like you have heard everything you made the thread for?
>>
>>39499652
Have you tried zeemap, /r9k/ one. Its suspose to bring robots together.
zeemaps.com/map?group=2560398
>>
>>39503112
Which imageboard is that on? That's not one on 4chan.
>>
>>39502053
I would do literally anything to serve you
>>
>>39500945
>unironically thinking you need 150k in income to pay bills

Jesus fuck you must be terrible with money. I'm in the 5% of income and my expenses are sub-20k
>>
>>39499652
i want women WITHOUT experience. In fact the main reason why I don't have a gf is because women nowadays are promiscuous, and I find it disgusting. I want a deep meaningful relationship, and girls usually are the most loyal to their first love.
Imagine you're fucking a girl who has fucked several other guys in the past, she may be thinking about them while having sex with you, it's just not okay.
However a girl that has only had a few bfs and is actually loyal to her current relationship, I can accept that.
>>
>>39503277
I'm not quite sure. I suppose that I was just posting because I was a bit curious of what you guys thought of virgins. I feel a bit more confused than I was when I first posted though
>>
>>39502053
post contact info ur cute as shit "brother"
>>
>>39503472
you need to remember that we are not one hive mind, we have different opinions. From my point of reference it seems like you have 3 options here. 1. Ask another question. 2. Let the thread die. 3. Join the orbit discord and let them start to orbit you and soon enough you will find a bf.
>>
>>39499652
I only like women who have never done anything sexual. If she broke her hymen with masturbation, or uses toys she's no use to anyone.
If she trades nudes with guys or talks dirty or whatever with anyone, she's a whore.
>>
>>39499652
virginity was very highly prized by almost all ancient societies for a reason

I'm (obviously) not a Chad or anything, but instead of fucking as many girls as possible or having a harem I'd really rather have married my high school sweetheart (first love) and stayed with her forever.

but that's gone now. I'd feel wrong fucking a virgin girl as a non-virgin myself.
>>
File: 1504131156826.gif (1MB, 265x207px) Image search: [Google]
1504131156826.gif
1MB, 265x207px
>>39503455
>i want women WITHOUT experience.
>a girl that has only had a few bfs
>I can accept that.
>>
File: nice.jpg (23KB, 420x460px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
23KB, 420x460px
>>39502053
Arizona, nice
>>
File: IMG_0499.jpg (110KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0499.jpg
110KB, 640x853px
>>39503513
I actually do have a few more questions.

First, for the experienced faggots, how long does penetration last the first time? From everything I've heard, it sounds incredibly painful, and I'm scared that the first person I'm with would lose control and really hurt me.

Also, what is the best position for someone's first time? I would guess missionary, but I'm really not well versed in this sort of thing.
>>
File: 432658686258.jpg (59KB, 257x257px) Image search: [Google]
432658686258.jpg
59KB, 257x257px
>>39503603
Depends on the guys dick. If it's a big meatlog it will hurt a lot. Thinner and smaller dicks will hurt less, or not at all. Also depending on if you're wet and / or his dick is lubed.

Best position maybe laying on your side and he is behind you, like spooning sort of. Doggy could work. I'm just basing this on the deflowering porn I've seen.

t. thin dick, you probably won't feel a thing.
>>
>>39503603
Its very uncommon for the female to be hurt in a serious manner. If the guy doesnt know what he is doing, he can really mess up his dick.
>>
>>39502053
Are you actually in Arizona or did you just visit the museum?
>>
File: IMG_0718.jpg (19KB, 400x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0718.jpg
19KB, 400x259px
>>39503658
How would he mess up his dick? Again, I have never seen a penis before in person, nor do I really know how they work.
>>
>>39503697
I'm not from Arizona, I'm actually not even sure where this shirt came from.
>>
File: vayhek.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
vayhek.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>39503714
Wow that's really cute. I wish I had a gf who is so sexually ignorant she doesn't know what a penis is.
Dreams.
>>
>>39503714
The penis can fracture from the force/weight of the women.
>>
>>39503714
the same as fracturing an or leg.
>>
>>39503751
Wow ok yeah that sounds painful as shit
>>
>>39503819
Anything else? You still have 3 options.
>>
But seriously, how long does it last? I'm scared guys... I heard it's like an hour
>>
>>39503945
Foreplay and shit can make it last an hour. Sex itself usually only lasts a few minutes.
>>
your first time, it depends on the guy but its usually depends how hard you make him and how fast you can make him cum. Usually within 5 min. (Just talking about the sex, no foreplay)
>>
>>39503318
>Have you tried zeemap, /r9k/ one. Its suspose to bring robots together.
>zeemaps.com/map?group=2560398
that's amazing.
>>
File: IMG_0469.jpg (41KB, 423x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0469.jpg
41KB, 423x615px
Well, those are all my questions. Thanks for all the sexual insight guys, I really appreciate it. I will pray for all of you to be delivered from your individual sins.
>>
>>39504227
>that's amazing.
you might find some people in your area, good luck with your future. Remember that we are not all complete fagots.
>>
>>39504265
I will pray that you exchange that stick up your ass for a dick.
>>
>>39504334
When did I ever have a stick up my ass you big dummy?
>>
>>39504373
Just leave before they bait you to stay.
>>
>>39499652
honestly? yes I hate it.. I hate when girls are bad at sex. They're bad at everything else, at least be good at this.
>>
File: DCcGRFPV0AE5iPV.jpg (248KB, 1200x1015px) Image search: [Google]
DCcGRFPV0AE5iPV.jpg
248KB, 1200x1015px
>>39499652
>Do guys generally like women more when they have experience or not?
Degenerates do.
But a relationship that depends on sex will not last. I caution you not to throw away your virginity (if you're not just another dude baiting).
Find someone with strong morals and whom you love, and get married to him. Then you can do whatever you want.
>>
>>39504373
May have just been a troll who said it was degenerate to play with buttholes.
>>
>>39499652
I'd prefer to lose it with someone who is a virgin. A little bit of akwardness and giggling would be fun. And also a curiosity to try out new things.

I am afraid that if I lose it to a slut that I'd disappoint her and she will just leave me. So please I am 20 now and I hope there are some virgin girls around.
>>
>>39504520
Nope that was definitely me. Only sodomites and Jews play with buttholes
>>
>>39504568
That only applies to the gays. A woman's butthole is like a second vagina. It'd be a shame to never put it to good use.
>>
File: IMG_0018.jpg (38KB, 540x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0018.jpg
38KB, 540x402px
>>39504657
B-but... doodoo comes out of there
>>
File: 1486347594093.png (16KB, 599x605px) Image search: [Google]
1486347594093.png
16KB, 599x605px
>>39502053
>>39501507
Now THIS is the kind of face I could commit to homesteading for. God damn.
>>
>>39499652
We like virgin but that doesn't mean you can't do us a damn favor and bust your own hymen. Most guys aren't used to that these days and will freak the fuck out. If you have a bf you "love" then you can talk to him about it and tell him you're a virgin, he'll most likely appreciate it. Believe it or not most guys are looking for wife material.

As far as experience goes, you pretty much have unlimited sex tutorials called porn. Just do what those whores do, they're usually at the command of a director who pretty much studies what men like. When in doubt, do what your bf tells you. The only issues I ever have with inexperienced girls are
>Toothy blowjobs
>Blowjobs to only the tip (go deep but don't barf)
>Doesn't know how/doesn't want to ride (seriously it's easy, just get on top and move your hips however it feels good. most sluts are just lazy)
>>
>>39500808
I would gut you with a spork in public, you fucking vile piece of shit.
>>
>>39504714
Clean the doodoo out, silly. It's not as if nasty shit never comes out of your snatch.
>>
>"Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body."
There's a reason why societies prize virginity.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin

Do not succumb to the leftist mind-virus. Sexual contact damages your ability to pair-bond, meaning that if you fuck around before getting married, it will be far more difficult for you to even become attached to anyone else later on.
Date, don't fuck.
>>
File: 1444800870178.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1444800870178.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>>39502053
>it's september 3 already
>>
>>39504714
>B-but... doodoo comes out of there
girl doodoo tastes like strawberry icecream. everybody knows that.
>>
>>39504821
>>39500808
Both of these are true, believe it or not.

When I sleep around I think "wow I had to put in a ton of effort just for a couple lays, it's easier just to masturbate"

Then when I just masturbate I think "wow I miss fucking girls"

I wondered what was missing. I thought sleeping around with a bunch of girls was a good thing, that it was the mark of a successful man. The problem is I was having sex but there was no prior connection. The connection aspect is what a lot of modern temporary couples and one-night-standers lack, and sex without connection actually sucks for most people. Some will enjoy it indefinitely, and those are the ones that can never love.

Point being, you can sleep around or selectively choose a single mate, either way you come to the same conclusion in the end. It's a far more enjoyable experience when you love your partner, and you're more likely to fall in true love if it's your first love.
>>
>>39504897
Time certainly does fly, anon. Isn't it past your bedtime?
>>
>>39504965
Holy shit this gives me feels.
I just recently moved out and my roommate's throwing a party for one of his friends, a girl. I can't fucking stand the drinking and shit, and my other friend recently got married. I honestly can't deal with this shit.

I broke up with my last gf 2 years ago on my birthday and I feel I've failed myself and her. I got laid off my job like a week after. I tried going out again with friends and shit but constantly felt AMOGed by all the other dudes since they had jobs and moved out, what with it being a church group and all. I hate myself every day for that stupid shit, wanting to have sex with her so badly. I wish I waited and dated her for a while.

Never work nights, that way you almost never can take her out for dates. I could only hang with her in the car two or so nights out of the week and shit.
>>
>>39501092
This exactly. Don't fucking trust a normie ever. They will just use you and toss you aside.
>>
>>39499652
Are you fugly?
>>
>>39503603
Missionary is best for losing virginity. Doggy is best for anal "virginity".

Don't mix these up or it'll be excruciatingly painful. Like, it's still gonna be painful but if you listen to me, it'll be a tiny bit less painful. You on top could work, so you control the pace and depth but definitely do missionary first.
>>
>>39500754
This has gotta be bait desu
I don't think anyone is dumb enough to buy the shill when for no reason you add the "white men" part to the end, when they are the group most likely to not just be in it for sex
>>
>>39502053
You are cute and beautiful as hell.
>>
>>39499652
>femanon here.
Guaranteed replies. Hey attention whore, you're the reason this board is garbage now.
>>
File: 0de.jpg (67KB, 664x720px) Image search: [Google]
0de.jpg
67KB, 664x720px
>>39499652
I don't like women either way because they don't love men. Women are not the protectors or the providers so they can't offer the same love a man can.
>>
>>39507846
yes they can. every situation is different.
>>
>>39507974
okay show me an article of a female taking a bullet for her boyfriend because I can show you one right now for the genders reverse and show me a female marrying a guy with no job/no income.
>>
File: 1504072490675.jpg (9KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1504072490675.jpg
9KB, 384x384px
I don't think I have the capacities to have sex, I thin if I did I would have a heart attack

I nearly had one watching a movie with a tomboy friend in HS that was like a sister
>>
File: MALE LOVE.png (863KB, 1181x847px) Image search: [Google]
MALE LOVE.png
863KB, 1181x847px
>>39507974
what is taking you so long? I can find you an article of a boyfriend giving his life for his girlfriend in seconds and I can give you examples in my family of men marrying women without a single source of income. WOMEN DON'T LOVE MEN.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/news/guy-saves-girlfriend-in-most-heroic-way-possible-during-paris-attacks/
>>
>>39508271
This

Had the one official GF I had in HS break up with me after the 2nd week because I'm to "into" a relationship despite she wanted me to meet her frigging family 2 days after I ask her out and I made plans to go out at least every Friday night
>>
File: _Bf0deGb7wE.jpg (54KB, 616x725px) Image search: [Google]
_Bf0deGb7wE.jpg
54KB, 616x725px
>>39499652
>Do guys generally like women more when they have experience or not?
4chins are obsessed with hymen bearers, but truth is that most guys IRL wouldn't want your virgin bullshit about the pain, the psychological aspect, the blood, etc, etc. Too much of a headache and responsibility. But than again you can find that one insecure beta who will be pleased to deal with it.
>>
>>39499652
I don't really pay attention to it but it's good I just don't a girl to have done more than sex in a relationship
>>
>>39506642
>Don't mix these up or it'll be excruciatingly painful
For you.
>>
>>39503603
This is the sluttiest virgin I've ever seen
>>
>>39507667
Here lies the only comment that should have been made.
>>
>>39508938
I think guys coming fast is a meme, I'm almost 30, had sex with 5 different guys none of them was a chad and each one took at least 30 minutes to finish or didn't at all. Be prepared that dick sucking will take at least 15-20 minutes. Also if he's also a virgin it will be awkward and uncomfortable, but if you'll be nice, I'm sure he will appreciate your patience.
>>
>>39509082
I'm just going to assume you're a faggot.
Either way, gas yourself.
>>
>>39500480

I think you're better suited on reddit mate.

Don't try to convince this girl that there are no sane virgin men who choose to wait for sex with another virgin instead of going on tinder to hook up with some normie.
>>
>>39500661

>thanking another guy for having sex with your girlfriend

Surely this is a joke
>>
>>39509180
I wish it was. That is actually how the modern liberal thinks.
Disgusting, isn't it? The thought of these "people" being allowed in public, much less being praised for their nonexistent morals, is enough to send me into a murderous fury.
>>
>>39509243

I don't even consider myself a traditionalist really, I just can't understand being OK with the current state of dating/relationships.

Personally sex itself is pretty low on my list and in reality I don't think about it that much. I masturbate at most once every 2-3 weeks. That being said, I do consider it a very meaningful act, so the idea of a potential partner who engages in it so freely and places little meaning to it, just isn't likely to be a good partner.

That guy who has been brainwashed by today's society and can't fathom this idea can enjoy these new forms of "relationships", but I'll wait it out for the right person, doesn't matter how long I have to wait.

Truth be told, a girl having a prior boyfriend isn't a dealbreaker if I know that these were long term serious relationships. However someone engaging in casual sex is an instant deal breaker
>>
>>39509502
You at least have hope. That one, though, is unsalvageable. The kindest thing that can be done for all of the promiscuous bastards of today is a bullet to the brain.
>>
>>39499652
No one I know would see virginity as a negative in women
In fact it makes them feel special when they pop a girls cherry
>>
No i don't like harlots.
>>
>tfw drunk as 11:30am
>no fembot to save you from this degeneracy
>>
>>39500318
Hymens dont 'break' they stretch. Having sex with a virgin shouldn't hurt the girl and she shouldn't bleed, if she bleeds then its because she wasnt wet enough (((you dont turn her on)))
>>
File: 1473173022241.gif (61KB, 300x351px) Image search: [Google]
1473173022241.gif
61KB, 300x351px
>>39501507
>>39499916
how the FUCK did you end up browsing /r9k/ of all places on the internet?
>>
>>39511108
>guaranteed fed

Hymens should definitely break for most girls. You've been watching too much Lacey Green
>>
File: 1477558807738.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477558807738.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>39500808
You fucking degenerate, never post again.
>>
>>39503177
She looks beautiful in both pics. Why is she even here?
>>
File: 1503914976084.png (428KB, 639x474px) Image search: [Google]
1503914976084.png
428KB, 639x474px
>>39502053
How did you even end up in such a god awful place? Are you sick in the head? and not in the "ow I have depression and take drugs for it" kind of way that every attention seeking drug taking whore does. More like actually being socially retarded and lacking basic human interaction skills type of sick.
>>
>>39499916
You had to take 48 pictures to get a good one?
Jeez how insecure are you?
Thread posts: 242
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.